Tim Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as they got to the factory they strapped Tim down on a table; he no longer had the will to resist. Then they branded him with 'CBC' on the side of the buttocks with a medieval looking branding fork. The brand was positioned so it could be seen if he was wearing briefs. The sizzle as his skin burnt was sickening, the pain was incredible, it seared through his entire body in an instant, it was worse than a thousand whippings. Tim shook, blubbering like an infant. It was agony for the first few days, an intensity of pain he had never even imagined, it seemed unendurable. Gradually it dulled as the burn healed, he was almost used to it in a couple of weeks. Although the physical pain went, Tim knew the branding was a potent symbol of his new status and how long his punishment was likely to last.

Discipline at the factory was strict with Tim being publicly humiliated and punished for any breach of the rules or lack of enthusiasm. The only Russian he was taught were sexual terms that his clients might use. No one spoke English to him. His only (temporary) relief was when he served at one of CBC's sex parties or was sent to one of CBC's clients who required services that normal prostitutes refused to supply. When Tim was hired out to CBC's clients or senior management, his punishment was inevitably severe if he did not give total satisfaction.

It was said that Tim appeared on a large number of hard core (and ultra hard core) web sites, and starred in a number of limited circulation DVDs because he could be told to do anything the photographer or director wanted, no matter how painful or humiliating. Many of the alleged acts would have been illegal in many jurisdictions, but there is now a lucrative market for such content on the internet if 'actors' can be found. Again everyone knew of these sites and DVDs but no one had actually personally viewed them.

CBC staff noted Mr Tolbukhin visited Russia much more frequently than he had in the past and everyone knew someone who had allegedly seen a report on Tim's monthly 'performance' or his punishments and photographs of him naked on Mr Tolbukhin's desk.

Mr Tolbukhin talked of an ex-member of staff giving him 'great blow jobs' and 'performing any and every sexual service I desire' and being 'very very submissive'. He also said how nice it was to be allocated 'his own personal whore' whenever he went back to Russia 'who was always waiting naked in my suite, extremely eager to please'. People assumed he was talking about Tim, but he always refused to name the person.

If people had not been certain where Tim had been held, his escape was common knowledge. Initially Tim had been sent to film sets with three minders but as he seemed so submissive his guards were gradually reduced first to two and eventually only one minder. The guy allocated to Tim, for a routine hard core fetish film, being shot in the Moscow suburbs, was strong but stupid and lazy. All he wanted to do was ogle the actresses and this film allowed great scope for his voyeurism. Although Tim was meant to be handcuffed between takes his minder frequently forgot. It didn't seem to matter as the seemingly obedient Tim knelt naked at his feet. The film, 'Red Terror 6' involved a couple of SS officers being tortured by some Red Army soldiers. The first scene had Tim being captured, forced to strip, then being whipped, hard, very hard, by a bikini clad Red Army girl. Tim knew the torture would get much worse as the film progressed. He returned to his minder dressed in his SS cap, swastika armband and tiny black knickers.

Tim knew his time had come, it was now or never he had to escape. The minder's day seemed blissful as he sipped his beer and watched a beautiful girl lick another's pussy, but it deteriorated rapidly as Tim smashed his head against the concrete pillar he was leaning against. Tim's punch came from all the pain and frustration he had endured over the previous six months. He knew he only had one chance as if he was caught his life would not be worth living. The minder's head hit the pillar with a stomach turning crunch, he was out cold. Tim gagged then cuffed him, with one of the many sets of handcuffs left lying around, and was gone.

Although Tim was now free he was far from safe; he was almost naked with no cash and no ID in a foreign city. No one knows for certain how he managed to get out of Russia but the smart money is on the theory that he was helped by Cartwright & Palmer. Miss Christensen always took great pride in helping her 'boys and girls' if they ever fell on hard times and everyone knew she had a soft spot for Tim. It is also likely that she set Tim and Jessica up with new identities, allowing them to leave the 'sex industry' for good, rich if slightly battered.

Tim was known as a great lover, loyal friend but implacable enemy. Now Mr Tolbukhin moved from being the hunter to the hunted. It was his turn to wake up shivering after a nightmare in which he was kidnapped or murdered. Two a.m. is a very lonely time, and Mr Tolbukhin always imagined he heard someone closing in for the kill. The worst of it was that Mr Tolbukhin knew he had done Tim a great wrong, he should never have handed him over to that bastard Golikov. He also knew it was a terrible mistake to have taken Tim as a personal slave, but he was so cute and it was such fun. Tolbukhin smiled as he remembered forcing Tim into the tightest PVC shorts or the pleasure of one of his blow jobs. Having a personal slave was so liberating, particularly a willing sex slave. He seemed so submissive and eager to please, though Tolbukhin knew that this was due to his fear of Golikov's sadistic punishments.

But fear mixed with guilt is a potent brew. Despite 'state of the art' security systems and a phalanx of body guards Tolbukhin knew Tim would come for him and take his revenge, he just hoped his end would be quick.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can't help but feel sorry for him.

Hopefully things turn around.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tim Ch. 03 Previous Part
Tim Series Info

Similar Stories

A Dominant Wife Takes Another Slave A dominant wife starts her stable.in Fetish
Sissy Downfall My journey from sissy to transformed slut slave.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Trained to Have Transvestic Fetish Husband trained to have a severe fetish.in Fetish
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Making The Perfect Husband Before his wedding, submissive desires overcome Mark.in Mind Control
More Stories