Tim Stories Ch. 01: The High-Class Bitch

Story Info
A rough neck takes what he wants.
4.1k words
4.43
42.9k
29
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

I would like to introduce you to my friend and coworker in a series of stories he has told me. For starters, you need to know that Tim is a dick. However, that description is not totally accurate. His character is a lot more complicated than can be summed up by one simple derogatory word. Maybe I should let you be the judge.

Don't get me wrong. I like the guy, but we couldn't be more different. I am trying to understand what makes this guy tick. This story is my attempt to understand his motivations. Come along for the ride if you dare. It may not be pleasant, but hopefully you will understand my fascination with this guy.

Tim likes to control everything, especially people both physically and mentally. He used to work as a foreman electrician and since his accident he is a program manager at a small communications research and development company. He is used to being in charge where ever he goes. As a foreman, he had to be tough to control a bunch of drunk, roughneck electricians. He told me it was easier to manage the rowdy electricians than the engineers he now supervises. At least he understood what motivated the electricians. This story is from a time when he was still a foreman.

As a union electrician, he was well paid especially for a young single guy living in central New York State. Once just to fuck with people's heads, he lit a hundred dollar bill on fire at a bar. Needless to say the girl he was trying to impress went home with him that night.

At the time this story takes place, Tim was still a vigorous young man and he had not yet been banned from every bar within 50 miles. It was a Friday night and everyone at the bar was drinking their paychecks. Tim was buzzed, but getting drunk was not his primary goal. He'd taken a lot of crap from the owner of the construction firm that had hired Tim's crew. Tim had taken the heat for a fuck up by one of his team. Tim was loyal to his men and refused to let anyone mess with his crew. He is old-school that way. Tim believes that shit flows downhill and it is the crew chief's duty to take the shit. So Tim took the blame. However, come Monday he planned on firing the culprit. But now Tim felt pissed and he was looking for a fight. He didn't care who the victim was. He just needed to vent his frustrations. Of course on many nights, Tim ended up in a bar fight without any excuse. So tonight Tim was aching for a fight.

The bar was one of the classiest places in Sylvan Beach which means it was a bit cleaner dive. Sylvan Beach is a wannabe tourist trap on the eastern end of Oneida Lake. There is a beach, a tiny carnival as well as numerous bars and restaurants. The Erie Canal enters the lake at Sylvan Beach and this brings in a variety of boat traffic. Some of the traffic includes luxury yachts that tie up at the dock.

Tim figured the upper-class couple at the bar belonged to the yacht crowd. The guy was dressed in white khaki pants and a well fitted white shirt. His hair was a mass of curls held in place with hair spray. He was also sporting a well-trimmed mustache. If it weren't for the gorgeous babe fawning on him, Tim would have figured the guy was gay. Still the man was considerably bigger than Tim's 190 pounds.

The woman was drawing a lot of attention from everyone. She was every guy's wet dream and the women in the bar were especially jealous. She was tall with an hourglass figure. Long legs, delicious ass and big breasts. Tim was getting hard just staring at her athletic body. She was built for fucking. Of course, her clothes or near lack of them put all of her charms on display. She was wearing a skimpy white bikini covered by a transparent floral wrap. The wrap was held closed by a flimsy cloth belt of the same material. The wrap barely covered the bottom of her suit. She was wearing Sperry Top-Siders. Her beautiful face looked like it had gotten just a bit too much sun. She was wearing a pair of diamond earrings. Her long blond hair was held in place with a white band that matched her bikini.

The guy seemed pleased at the attention his woman was attracting. But he was also very possessive. He had his large hand on her trim neck as he discussed navigation on the canal with a small group of well-dressed people nearby.

It didn't take Tim long to decide how much he wanted to seduce this upper-class bitch. Tim waited patiently until the man headed to the bathroom. Even rich people pee after drinking a lot of beer. Tim immediately made his move. Several other guys had the same idea but quickly sat back down when they realized Tim's intentions. It helped that he had a reputation. Indeed, a couple of the guys had personally experienced Tim's skills in a bar fight.

Tim settled down on the man's vacant stool.

The woman looked at him with annoyance. She quickly said, "That seat is taken."

Tim grinned. She smelled as good as she looked. He could detect a hint of sunscreen and the sun warmed body under a light layer of perfume.

Tim said, "You can do better than that pansy. You can do a lot better."

The young woman sat up straight and glared at Tim. Her eyes flashed as she said, "Stop being rude and just leave before my fiancée comes back and gives you a thrashing."

Tim laughed and leaned in close. He said, "I know his type. I'll bet the self-centered twit never considers your happiness. I'll bet he just sticks it in, does his business and then falls asleep. I'll bet he's never given you an orgasm. Isn't that right?"

The woman jerked back as if she'd been slapped. She practically spit as she said, "How dare you! Now would you just leave?"

Tim said, "So I was right. You don't deny it. He is an asshole. Seriously you need to find yourself a considerate man who takes care of your needs before his."

Tim heard a shout from behind his back, "Allison, is this guy bothering you?"

Tim stood up and turned to face the guy. The guys towered over Tim. His fists were cocked and his face was red. Tim said, "The lady was just telling me what a jerk you are. Seems you never satisfy her needs."

The guy yelled in rage and swung a sweeping right hook at Tim's head. It would have decked Tim if he hadn't stepped inside the haymaker. Now in Tim's book there is no such thing as a fair fight. Either you take the guy out or else he kicks the shit out of you. Tim landed a three punch combination. The first blow crushed the guy's larynx. The second fist drove into his solar plexus forcing the air out of his lungs. The third strike smashed his nose as he was falling to the floor. Blood and mucus poured out of his nose as he gasped for air. The girl dropped to the floor to protect her man.

She looked up at Tim and yelled, "What kind of monster are you?"

She pleaded with the crowd for an ambulance. Tim stood there grinning from the adrenaline rush of winning another bar fight. He surveyed the guy on the floor. It always looked worse than it actually was. He knew from experience that the guy probably thought he was going to die. In fact, he had gotten off easy. Every time Tim had lost a fight, he had suffered a lot worse injuries. He had stopped losing once he stopped worrying about fighting fair. Hell, he had even resisted the urge to kick this asshole in the nuts. One quick kick and this guy would never have kids.

A cop arrived along with the EMTs. He glared at Tim, who smiled and waved back. Tim recognized the officer. They had gone to school together since first grade. Everyone at the bar told the cop that the other guy had started the fight. Tim had merely finished it.

The cop finally came over to Tim and said, "I am tired of responding to bar fights and finding you involved. One of these days you are going kill someone. Don't expect me to save your ass then. I'd toss you in the can tonight except my shift is almost done and I don't need the paperwork. So get the fuck out of here and go home."

Tim said, "Hey, nice to see you too, Steve."

Tim walked out of the bar satisfied with his evening. He found the woman desperately trying to call a cab but failed g to get a signal on her cell. Well, they didn't call this the boondocks for nothing.

Tim said, "Allison, can I help?"

Allison shrieked when she turned around and saw her tormentor.

"Get away from me or I'll..."

"Sorry, but there is no reception in this area. So you won't be calling the police or a cab. Everyone in the bar is too drunk or dangerous to ask for help. So I am offering to help. I have no quarrel with you. Also, I am practically sober."

"If it wasn't for you I won't be in this jam. So just leave me alone."

Tim leaned against the outside of the bar and waited. It was hard to imagine something more pathetic than this high-class bitch. She was gorgeous and nearly naked in her bikini and flimsy wrap.

Allison broke into tears when her cell phone battery died.

Tim gently took her by the upper arm and said "Come on my car is just around back."

The parking area was next to the lake. There was a full moon shining on the water. Puffy clouds drifted across the night sky. A cool breeze blew from the lake alleviating the heat and humidity of the day.

Tim said, "You've had a rough night. I'm sorry to have caused you so much trouble."

Allison glanced at Tim but didn't respond to the apology.

Tim said, "My Mom always said that the best way to relax was to go for a walk. I'd recommended a stroll on the pier. We have lots of time. It will be some time before the hospital will let you see your friend. It's a beautiful night and it would be a shame to waste it sitting in a hospital waiting room."

Allison didn't resist when Tim guided her onto the dock. She did feel better to be walking. It was quiet on the dock and very relaxing after the chaos of the bar.

Tim stopped at the end of the dock and gazed at the moonlit lake. He pointed at a light on the shore off in the distance and said, "That light is on the dock at my house. I know most of the people living in this part of the lake."

Tim felt the tension in Allison's arm soften.

He said, "I know I came across as an asshole. But I meant what I said in the bar. You are a very beautiful and intelligent woman. From the tone of your bicep, you obviously keep your body fit. It is a shame that you give men pleasure and get none in return."

Allison's arm tensed, "What gives you the right to question my relationship?"

"Obviously I don't have any right. It's just that I spend a lot of time observing people. I felt sorry for you as I watched you and your friend at the bar. Your interactions were very one sided. It was all about feeding his ego. He brought you to the bar to show off your body so everyone would think he was a hotshot. If you want to spend the rest of your life making him look good, that is your choice. I just think you should explore your options before you commit the rest of your life to that jerk."

Allison was silent and Tim waited for her to respond.

Allison sighed and said, "OK, I know he's a jerk but he stands to inherit his Father's company. I was raised to be a hostess for a successful businessman. I went to Bryn Mawr. They used to call it a finishing school for good reason. What options do I really have?"

Tim smiled. The hook was set. All he had to do was keep the line tight and reel her in.

"One always has options. I think you've led a sheltered life under the control of other people. At least once in your life, you need to take charge of your destiny. You need to experience what your body is capable of. If nothing else you can use that knowledge to educate your partner on how to satisfy your needs."

"Oh, and of course you're more than willing to teach me. Why should I consider letting you teach me anything? "

Tim said, "Well, for one I have a lot of experience. You'd have to pay a sex therapist a lot of money to show you half of what I know. Second, I am discrete and you'll never see me again unless you want. Third, the doctor says I'm clean. Finally, I know you want to."

While Tim was talking, he had led Allison back along the dock to a large cabin cruiser. He knew the owner was away. He also knew where the key was hidden. Allison barely hesitated as he helped her into the cockpit. He quickly unlocked the cabin door and pulled Allison inside. A small light provided the only illumination.

Allison said, "I don't think I should be doing this."

"Then why did you willingly follow me into the cabin of this boat?"

Tim backed her against a bulkhead and pressed his body against hers. His lips found her mouth and she returned his kiss. One hand caressed the side of her face while his other hand found the small of her back. Allison moaned when Tim thrust his tongue into her mouth. She squirmed against his hard body when his hand found her ass and pulled her loins against his. Tim took a deep breath as he continued kissing this lovely woman. He loved her aroma and though he could detect the scent of her arousal mixed with her perfume.

Tim held his hands around her lithe waist before skimming them up the sides of her body. His hands met in the middle of her back and unfastened the top of her bikini. The skimpy piece of white fabric fell to the floor. Allison gasped and pulled her head back as Tim's warm hands found her generous breasts under the thin wrap. She stared into his eyes as his fingers caressed her nipples until they were hard. Tim leaned down and sucked one nipple and then the other into his mouth. Allison's hands cupped the back of Tim's head as he enjoyed her marvelous breasts.

Tim free hand cupped Allison's mound through her skimpy bikini bottom. Allison's body trembled as Tim's fingers traced the edges of her bikini just fractions of an inch from her tender pussy lips. Tim pushed a finger under the edge and pushed the material aside. His fingers brushed along her wet slit.

Allison said, "I think we should stop now. I'm engaged to the man you beat up. William would be furious."

Tim replied, "If we stop, you'll never learn what your fiancée should be doing for your pleasure. He'll get what he wants and leave you unsatisfied. The best you can hope for is a solo relationship with a dildo."

While Tim was talking, he pressed a finger into Allison's moist vagina. She gasped as Tim pushed his finger in deep. His thumb rubbed her clit. Tim was pleased that Allison's clit was protruding. Some women's clits are hidden when their labia are engorged. Stimulating Allison to an orgasm should be easy. By now, Allison's body was squirming and she was thrusting her hips against Tim's hand. The scent of her arousal filled the cabin.

Tim stared Allison in the eyes and said, "You need to take off your bikini bottom."

"Isn't that your responsibility?"

"I don't want any accusations that I raped you."

Allison hesitated. Her lower lip was trembling. Tim leaned in and kissed her hard. He took Allison's hands and placed them at the top of her bikini. He moved his hands up to cup her breasts. He tweaked her firm nipples.

"You're wasting time. I'm not promising to love you forever, but I will show you the intense pleasure you deserve."

Allison slowly pushed her suit bottom down and stepped out of it. She stood there naked except for the thin wrap that Tim found exciting. Tim turned Allison around and placed her hands on a waist high hand hold. Her back was parallel to the floor and her breasts hung down.

Tim quickly shed his clothes before guiding Allison's legs apart. He pressed against Allison's curvaceous ass and rubbed his cock along her wet slit. Allison gasped when his erection brushed across her clit. She gasped harder when Tim pulled back and pushed the head of his cock into her vagina. Tim held his cock still and reached around for Allison's breasts. He tweaked her nipples hard causing Allison to spring back against Tim's cock.

Allison said, "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to fuck me?"

Tim laughed and said, "No need to rush now. We have all night ahead."

Tim pushed deeper and again paused. Allison shuddered and pushed back taking all of Tim's cock.

"I'm not your fiancée. There is no need to rush so you can get it over with. We can take our time."

Tim wrapped an arm around Allison's abdomen, holding her tight against his body. His other hand searched for her clit. The sensitive nub was still protruding. Tim skimmed back the hood and captured Allison's love bud. Allison squealed when he rolled it between two fingers. As he played with her clit, he slowly pulled back until the head of his cock was at the entrance to her vagina. He held this position while he continued to roll at tug gently on her clit.

"Please, please fuck me now."

Tim obliged and pushed in hard. Allison bucked her hips back to meet him. Again Tim held firm with his cock buried in Allison's warm, tight vagina. Tim tweaked her clit. Allison screamed and her body shuddered. Her vagina clamped down hard on Tim's cock. Tim had to hold Allison up to prevent her collapsing to the floor. Tim paused letting Allison recover before slowly pulling his cock out again. He stopped at the entrance to her pussy and held still.

"Oh my God. Thank you! That was wonderful. I never knew."

Allison started to stand up. Tim pushed a hand against the small of her back and laughed.

"Allison, we are just getting started. The night is still young. Now, hold on."

Tim's fingers again found Allison's clit causing her to jump. Tim used her motion to plunge back into her pussy. He began to slowly thrust into her tight vagina. Allison worked with Tim and pushed back eagerly. Allison let out another scream and pushed back hard against Tim's erection. Her vagina clamped around his cock and shuddered. When she calmed down, he began to drive back into her warm pussy. He continued to tug and twist her clit. Allison pushed back hard. But before Tim could work up a good rhythm, Allison squealed again. Her vagina clamped down hard, squeezing his cock.

There was a clock on the wall above Allison's head. Tim noticed it had been less than a minute since her last orgasm. Tim wondered how in the hell had Allison made it this far in life without experiencing an orgasm? He had never met a woman as sensitive. Were all of these high-class men incompetent buffoons?

Tim and Allison kept up the pattern. After each orgasm, Tim would pause for a moment. He'd start thrusting again while kneading her clit. After three or four thrusts, Allison would have another orgasm. Each one came sooner and harder than the last. Tim was amazed that she was now having two a minute. Each one lasted for ten or fifteen seconds leaving little time for fucking. Tim's biggest concern was that Allison's tight, clenching vagina would turn his cock into hamburger.

After twenty minutes of Allison's frequent orgasms, Tim lets go of Allison's clit. He gripped her shoulder for leverage and increased the speed of his thrusts. Allison matched his pace. The small cabin was filled with the aroma of their sex. The only sounds were the slapping together of their sweaty bodies and their gasps for air. Tim could feel that he was getting close. He dropped his hand below Allison's trim stomach and again found her clit. Tim's seed flooded into Allison's vagina just before her orgasm. Her shuddering vagina squeezed his cock over and over, milking every drop of sperm from his body.

Tim could not support Allison's body any longer and they sank to their knees. Allison still gripped the hand hold. Tim rested his quivering body against Allison's back as they gasped for breath.

Eventually Tim said, "I'd like to go again, but I promised to take you to the hospital to see your fiancée."

Allison rolled around so her back was against the wall and said, "Again? How could you ever go again?"

"Seriously? Haven't you ever done it more than once at a time?"

Allison just shook her head. Tim found some paper towels and offered them to Allison. The two dressed in silence before heading to Tim's truck. He drove her to the hospital and parked.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers
12