Tim Stories Ch. 01: The High-Class Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good luck with your life. I hope I've helped you your problem."

Allison laughed, "My problem? I don't think it was ever my problem."

"Now that's the spirit. Now, you'd better go before he wonders where you've been."

Allison leaned over and gave Tim a quick kiss. "Thanks for an interesting evening."

"I'll probably never see you again but if I ever see you in that bar again, I'll assume you want additional lessons."

Allison laughed and headed towards the hospital entrance. She paused at the door and waved.

The next night, Tim was back in the same bar. It was Saturday and Tim didn't feel anywhere near as angry as the previous night. Tim's guard was up since there always seemed to be some idiot who wanted to challenge him to a fight. As a result, he jumped and spun around when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Tim grinned when he saw who it was. "Hello, Allison. Back for more lessons?"

Allison was wearing a colorful summer frock. She climbed onto the empty bar stool next to Tim and flashed a good amount of bare thigh. It was obvious Allison was not wearing a bra because of the delightful way her generous breasts jiggled under the thin material.

"I called the bar and they said you were here. So I thought I'd see if you needed company."

Tim laughed in delight. He said, "Anytime for you babe. What's happening?"

"I had a talk with William. My fiancée told me I was crazy and needed to schedule some extra time with my shrink. I told him to fuck off and ended the engagement. I have a flight home tomorrow at noon. A limo will pick me up and take me to Syracuse. So I have a motel room in town for tonight. Last time you promised we'd have the whole night. I think you owe me. I'm up for some extended lessons in my room."

Tim smiled, "Well, I actually think William was right. You do need to see a shrink. It just so happens I am well qualified to deal with all kinds of mental issues. I think you need an extended session."

While he was talking, he had a hand on Allison's thigh. He rubbed it back and forth as he talked. He was pleasantly surprised when his hand brushed against a bare and slightly moist pussy. Damn, this woman really was made for sex. I wonder how many times we can do it before noon?

12