Tim Stories Ch. 02: The Cigarette Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany moaned, "You bastard, that was more than I bargained for! You owe me more than one miserable cigarette."

Tim laughed, "Guess you have me there. Here, you can have two cigarettes for your troubles. Hell, you could have the whole pack if you were my girlfriend. I'd definitely treat you better than Daryl."

Tiffany looked up at Tim. He could almost see the wheels spinning in her head.

"You're just messing with me."

"Nope, I'm totally serious. I don't have a girlfriend and I am asking you if you want to be mine. I'm pretty sure that I just proved that I can outperform Daryl sexually. I'm willing to bet Daryl never intentionally gave you an orgasm. Think about it while you get dressed."

Tim left the bathroom and grabbed a couple of beers from the frig. He found an agitated Daryl pacing in the living room. Tim got Daryl to sit on the couch and offered him a beer. Daryl sat on the edge of the couch looking like he was ready to spring up.

"Where's Tiffany? Is she OK? I thought I heard her screaming."

Tim said, "Tiffany's just freshening up in the bathroom. She'll be out in a minute. How'd the deliveries go? I hope you collected everyone's payment."

"Yeah, I got all of the money. Here you can count it."

Tim took a wad of cash from Tim and said, "Hey did you know that Camel's has flavored cigarettes?"

Daryl shook his head, "What the fuck? Seriously no way."

Tim offered Daryl his lucky cigarette. "Here take a whiff and see if you can identify the flavor."

A couple of guys in the room sniggered as Daryl sniffed the cigarette.

Daryl's forehead wrinkled and he said, "Sure doesn't smell normal. I don't have a clue."

Daryl offered the cigarette to one of the bystanders. The guy inhaled deeply and sighed, "Ahhhh pussy."

Daryl flinched and looked around. At the moment, there were no women in sight.

Tim offered him the second cigarette from behind his ear. "Here this one should easier."

Daryl accepted the cigarette and gagged when he smelled the unpleasant aroma. Daryl dropped the cigarette on the coffee table and sat back stunned. One of the bystanders scooped up the tainted cigarette. The guy bellowed when he got a whiff, "On my god, it's ass!"

Tim had separated the wad of cash into two piles. He looked at Daryl and said, "Sorry buddy but you lost the bet. I know I said you'd get nothing if you lost, but I feel bad considering you had to run all over the place to make the deliveries. Here's $250 to cover your expenses and time."

Daryl sank back on the couch. He looked like he'd just been gut punched. He stared at Tim trying to comprehend what he'd just heard. Just then Tiffany walked into the living room. She startled when she saw Daryl.

"Baby, how long have you been here?"

Daryl sprang to his feet with his fists clenched and shouted, "Long enough to hear you screaming in the bathroom. Care to explain what you were doing in the bathroom with Tim?"

Tim moved to Tiffany's side. Tiffany stuttered and looked at Tim. Her moist eyes were pleading for help.

Tim turned Tiffany around and pulled up her shorts to show his initials on her ass cheek.

"Sorry Daryl, but like I said, you lost the bet. Tiffany will be leaving with me now. I'd suggest you sit back and take it easy for awhile. You can finish all of my Labatt's Blue in the frig. I know it sucks, but eventually you'll thank me."

With that, Tim guided Tiffany out of the apartment. He sat her in his pickup truck and climbed behind the wheel.

As they drove away, Tim said, "I understand you were looking forward to a steak dinner at the Turning Stone Casino. I know I've worked up an appetite.

It was nearly a month later when Tim once again took Tiffany to the Turning Stone Casino for dinner. By now, he was getting bored with Tiffany. Sure she had a great body and knew how to use it in the sack, but was still an airhead. She was uninterested in discussing anything besides clothes and makeup.

When Tiffany left to freshen up, Lorenzo, the head of a local construction companies invited himself to sit at Tim's table. Tim had worked on some projects for Lorenzo and respected him completely. Lorenzo was in his late thirties with a muscular build that was emphasized by a tight shirt unbuttoned enough to show his hairy chest. A heavy gold chain around his neck advertised his success. Lorenzo was well aware that he fit the description of tall, dark and handsome.

Lorenzo said, "Tim, that is one very impressive woman. Are you guys married?

Tim stared at Lorenzo for a moment before replying, "Nah, we're just hanging out for now. But you're right, Tiffany has a gorgeous body and damn if she doesn't know how to use it. She's the most responsive women I've ever met. If you play with her nipples, she's all yours. If you touch her clit, she goes into overdrive and comes like a banshee. Definitely a fine piece of tail. But frankly, I think she's more serious about our relationship than I am. Why are you interested?"

Lorenzo leaned forward and grinned, "Well I just signed the divorce papers and I'm looking for some new trouble. Besides, who wouldn't be interested in a woman like Tiffany."

"Tell you what. Stick around and I'll introduce you. If you're still interested, maybe I can be convinced to disappear. Mind you, I'm not exactly eager to let a great lay like Tiffany escape, so it'll be expensive to see my backside."

Lorenzo gestured to the waiter and ordered a bottle of champagne.

When Tiffany returned, Tim introduced her to Lorenzo. Tim noticed her eyes fix on Lorenzo's gold chain or maybe his muscular chest. Tiffany positively shivered when Tim mentioned that Lorenzo owned a large construction company. She even looked guilty when she realized Tim was watching her.

The champagne was nearly gone when Tim felt a tap on his knee. He looked down and saw Lorenzo's hand holding out a wad of hundred dollar bills. Tim nodded and took the money.

Tim said, "Tiffany, I'm feeling a bit feverish and need to hit the sack. I know you wanted to dance after dinner, but I just can't do it. Maybe Lorenzo would be kind enough to dance with you?"

Tiffany expressed her concern about Tim's health and Lorenzo graciously offered to be Tiffany's dance partner. Tim gave Tiffany a kiss on the cheek and left. He looked back when he got to the door and saw Lorenzo escorting Tiffany to the dance floor. He had one muscular arm around her trim waist and she was laughing at something witty he's said.

Tim thought to himself, "Why isn't breaking up always this easy and rewarding?"

***********

Tim was invited to a holiday party at Lorenzo's place. He brought Erin as his date; he's known her since childhood and had dated her off and on for years. By the time he arrived with Erin, the party was in full swing. One of the first couples they saw was Daryl and his date. Daryl looked nervous when he saw Tim, but Erin ran right up to her old friend and gave Dary; a big kiss and a hug.

After wishing him a Merry Christmas, Erin asked, "Are you going to introduce us to your girlfriend?"

Daryl fidgeted as he said, "This is Melanie. Melanie these are a couple of old friends that I've known since kindergarten."

Erin gave Melanie a hug and said, "Nice to meet you, Melanie. Merry Christmas."

Daryl glared at Tim when he followed suit and hugged Melanie too. Tim quickly appraised Melanie. She was medium height with brown hair. She was simply dressed for a holiday party with a minimal amount of makeup. Tim thought that despite her mousey appearance she had the potential to be pretty.

Tim asked, "So how did you guys meet?"

Melanie looked at Daryl and he replied, "I met her at Wegman's. She works at the grocery store as a cashier. She made some snide remarks about all of the junk food I was buying. The next thing I knew she was cooking me a homemade meal. Melanie is a wonderful cook."

Erin looked at Daryl and said, "Tim tells me that you're working for Lorenzo now. How do you like construction work?"

Daryl glanced at Tim and said, "Yeah, Tim talked to Lorenzo and got him to take me on even though I didn't have any experience. It's hard work, but the pay is good. I especially like Friday after we get paid. I have a few beers with the crew and then pick up Melanie after her shift. I'm getting fat from her cooking."

Tim congratulated Daryl on his new job and girlfriend before leading Erin off to find some food and drink. They had just settled down around a small table when Lorenzo and his new bride wandered over. Tim found himself strangely pleased when Lorenzo gave him a warm hug. Tiffany blushed slightly as Tim offered his congratulations. Tiffany was stunning in her glittering ball gown. She had a huge diamond on her ring finger that matched her dangling earrings. A double strand of pearls completed her exquisite outfit. Lorenzo was smiling and fawning over his wife as she chatted cheerfully about all of the work that had gone into preparing for the party.

When Tim finally got a chance to speak, he thanked Lorenzo for giving Daryl a chance. Tiffany looked nervous about the conversation and pressed tightly against Lorenzo.

Tiffany looked around and spotted Daryl on the other side of the room and said, "I haven't seen Daryl in ages."

Tim said, "Well, Daryl is here with his new girlfriend, Melanie. The poor girl doesn't have a clue how to dress or wear makeup. Maybe you could help, Tiffany. I think she'd be quite pretty after a few minutes with Tiffany."

Tiffany giggled and said, "I'd love to if she'll let me."

Melanie quietly agreed to go with Tiffany with Daryl's encouragement. Tim and Erin sat with Daryl while they waited. Daryl slowly loosened up as they chatted and Erin made sure his drink was regularly refreshed. The wait was definitely worth it. Tiffany led a grinning Melanie back to her boyfriend. Not only had Tiffany done a spectacular job on Melanie's makeup, but she'd also found a pretty red cocktail dress to replace her drab outfit.

Tiffany said, "Ta da!"

Daryl said, "Wow!"

Erin leaned toward Tim and whispered, "For a bastard, you can sometimes actually be nice." She gave him a kiss on the cheek to confirm her sentiment.

After the girls had chatted about Melanie's transformation, Tim guided Erin toward the dance floor. Tim was quite pleased with himself. It was a good way to end the year. Erin felt wonderful in his arms as they danced. Tim thought about how after all of the women he played around with he kept coming back to Erin. She was beautiful and smart. For some reason, Erin loved him. Maybe it was time to settle down. But then Melanie looked like she might provide an interesting diversion if he ever got bored.

12