All Comments on 'Time'

by arbenitre

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely amazing!

I swear, either you have a job as a writer, or you should get one. This is one of those special stories that has the professionalism that's just scary.10/10.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A singularly beautiful piece of writing.

Thank you. I'll read more of you.

EmergingBreathEmergingBreathabout 11 years ago
Illusion

Can it not be said that one may be trapped by a moment to which one would cling, only after having accepted the unreality of its illusion? There is no spoon...

Control is an interesting concept because often times, those who think they are in charge are seldom the ones in control, not at least in hindsight. Who is left the hungrier? The wretched body that collapses into dreamless sleep OR a captain who must tend the raveling ends of plans yet unwoven into time? Yet, how can the white flag be waved when it continues to bind me?

Even as my hollow gut growls for satiation, I am not, at least, ravenous enough to dissolve my own countenance in the process, again. But if I did, would the ward I became still have the same luster to a hunter's eye? If I become less to become more, am I really just lost forever in the process?

I have to ask now, which came first, the chicken or the egg? Who is in charge is a matter of perception. At least this is true to me, one who cannot say without generating distracting questions.

Synergy makes wonton use of all contributing essence, creating an optimum product beyond distorted interests or disinterested intentions. The plane upon which ecstacy expresses is the one into which creative emergence occurs. Do you know it yet?

I would challenge you to show me otherwise, but the succulence of your tease keeps being tattered by the sounds of doubt and anti-climactic fears, even as a thorn keens in hope from a splintered soul.

It is, I posit, too much to expect, as I would only continue to elude such capture, despite the thirst for a taste. I must pause, at least partly in deference to and envy of you, and your intensely expressed illusions. Fay would it seem to glide along your whisper.

My challenge has interloped with breath between arguments...how provocative!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous