All Comments on 'Time for Anal Training'

by procock

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MuscleaddictMuscleaddictover 6 years ago
Not well written

I'm into hardcore sex stories and was really looking forward to the experiences of this writer as an anal trainee, but his account lacks any eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What a good story. I have had the pleasure of being fucked by 5 men one after the other a couple of times. It was great both times. I also love being spit roasted. It is a great feeling to have a cock in your mouth and one in your ass st the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Work on Your Writing

The premise is good. I like the way things start in the middle of the action, but you move too quickly. Take time to express the narrator's feelings and sensations. Because this is first person and we have a blindfolded person telling us the story, you have to use the other senses to let us know what is going on. What is the range of emotions? There has to be something different about each experience. As the writer, you know what each encounter is like, but you have to put the writing on the page. Let us know what you know.

The girlfriend comes as a surprise at the end. You should introduce her earlier and play it up. Is one of those dicks not quite real? Exploit every possibility.

Please don't use seen for saw. Every time I'm distracted from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unprotected Sex?

There sure was lots of unprotected sex involved in this story. Patiently waiting for the next installment.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Don't care

how well written that was, not that I noticed, I go to bed every night dreaming about that purrfuct fantasy, though I do worry about condoms. Sometimes a cock is the ball gag. I wonder what neighbor(s) would fuck my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it was good

I sure a lot of people, like me what more of your writing. I for one want to read more of what happens to Ed and Master Clark

thanks so much

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love the story and have always enjoyed getting fucked in the ass from the very first time, I have often taken on as many as 5 guys some of them fucked me more then once. What really turns me on is getting two cocks in my ass at the same time. In the beginning this was more difficult but after I stretched my hole out with a large dildo it got a lot easier. There is nothing like two cocks shooting in your as together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous