All Comments on 'Time for School Ch. 05'

by AnthonyFiction

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnthonyFictionAnthonyFictionabout 10 years agoAuthor
Just a quick reminder

I deleted a couple comments on this chapter a moment ago. Let me reiterate some things I said at the very top of the very first chapter.

"Basically it's an actual story and not some random, ham-handed fuckfic.

This is my own series, I will write it as I see fit.

For those that are still here, enjoy. Please feel free to offer constructive criticism wherever you find plot holes, typos and grammatical errors, as well as any reasonable comments and suggestions you may have."

I really don't care if you don't like this story or how it's going, etc. Close the tab and go somewhere else or go write your own story. I really don't care that you think the story is getting "boring" because it's too wordy and there's not enough sex for you. I'm not going to apologize for enhancing the story and not making it some nonstop sexfest.

That's it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very good tale

The story is developing and improving as it is going along. I am very much enjoying the growth in the main character as he is realising the universe is not just driven by teenage hormones but by real people with real emotions and feelings.

AnthonyFictionAnthonyFictionabout 10 years agoAuthor
Re: very good tale

Thank you. I appreciate your comment.

jester9217jester9217almost 10 years ago
to the author

The storys good you got a lot of plot with the slight back drop of something mysterious in the the foreground that maybe giving him his new powers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great series

I appreciate all of the hard work! I wish someone would make a film of this story it would be amazing. Ignore the morons who don't understand this site, it's.community or how feedback and criticism work. I look forward to the rest of the story, this is the best time-stop story I have ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnthonyFiction@AnthonyFiction
Mature-content fiction writer. Man of mystery. I'm just a guy that writes stuff about various ideas that come to mind.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES