Time for School Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Lila then held my thighs for support as she lowered to her knees. She briefly glanced up at me, as though seeking some kind of permission. When she saw my expression was just as lusty as her own, she quickly turned her attention back to my elongated manhood.




She gently cupped both sides of it in her hands and moved her face closer toward it. She closed her eyes, sighing lustfully, reveling in its heat. She slowly placed gentle kisses down one side, moving from the head to the base. I then groaned amorously as she drew her hot, wet tongue along the length of my penis on the way back.


She sighed in lust while slowly nuzzling her soft cheek in a circular motion against the side of my shaft. She then moved to the other side and gave it the same attention, all the while moaning softly in an entranced, lustful daze. A few droplets of my seed dribbled out of me as I sighed and groaned in pleasure.


I watched in awe as she slowly slid her tongue up and down my incredibly sensitive organ. She moaned and breathed her hot panting onto it which only added to the splendor what she was doing. She was completely mesmerized by my shaft, addicted to its heat. I had no idea what to think of her obsession with my manhood, other than how good her interest in it felt.


She continued to groan and pant as she slowly circled her tongue around the head of my penis. She then clasped her soft lips around it. She sucked gently, focusing her attention on just the tip. The tip of her tongue licked it up and down, avidly lapping up my pre-cum.




When she pulled her lips away, she turned her attention straight up at me. She got to her feet, wrapping her arms around my neck. Both of us panted in excitement as we hungrily gazed into each others' eyes.


"My body feels so hot...," she whispered. "I feel like I'm on fire..."


"You and me both," I whispered back before she quickly shoved her lips over mine. We moaned onto each others lips as we eagerly kissed. At the same time, I worked to undo her tight pants and then peeled them down to her thighs.


Lila quickly pulled away from our kiss, bending over to remove her pants as well as her panties. She then held the side of the table for support as she pushed them down to her ankles. I gently stepped on them to help her step out of them. She then carelessly pushed my books and pen off the table, letting them clatter onto my chair and floor. She lowered her body onto the table, planting her open palms down beside her head.


From that position, she knew she didn't need to do anything further. She kicked her clothes aside and eagerly waved her butt from side to side in anticipation.


The slow start we'd initially had seemed to give way to an almost breakneck pace.




I knelt down and stared hungrily at Lila's perfect, swollen lips and protruding clitoris stuffed between her thighs. It thrilled me to no end to know I was the first guy to ever gaze upon her sex. I was eager to claim it for myself and make my mark within her that would stay with her for the rest of her life. It was like making history.


I uttered an unconscious sigh of ecstasy—her scent was so amazingly intoxicating. I slowly and firmly licked the entire length of her slit a few times, feeling her body tense up a bit and listening to her gasp and moan in response.


I then brought a hand up and spread her sex open. What I saw surprised and confused me.


There was a strange, fleshy barrier I'd never seen before. The thing was like a solid little screen with a couple of large holes poked in it. I curiously poked at it with my thumb, remarking at how elastic it was. Was this... her hymen? I felt like I was taking a shot in the dark at such a guess. I had always heard such things were deeper inside.


I quickly shook off the thought—She was already so wet. I couldn't wait any longer, and neither could she. She was trembling even more intensely than before as I stood up behind her. I kept a hand on her hip, the other grasping my manhood and pressed forward to split her folds apart with my head.




I slipped through the gap of Lila's stretchy virginity and slowly sunk into her untouched body. I groaned loudly, taken into her incredible, virginal tightness. She let out a sharp moan, bracing her hand near her side upon the table. She panted heavily and whimpered as she took me inside her. Her unmercifully tight muscles contracted wildly around me, adding to the intensity of my penetration. She didn't even seem to notice when her hymen broke suddenly around me.


I came to a stop once I'd buried myself to the root. I had to stop for a moment to let both of us gather our senses and allow her to accommodate to my size.


I then pulled back and slowly pushed into her luxurious, wet heat once again. Her panting became faster and heavier again as I built up an intermittent rhythm, continually stopping briefly each time I was fully inside her. Her head hung down as she brought both hands up in front of her face, balling them into tight fists.




She quavered incessantly, starting to let her trembling voice sing as my rhythm became more fluid.


"Oh, god...," she uttered in amazement. "Why does this feel so good...?"


I planted my hands on the table beside her, standing on the arcs of my feet. I used gravity to my advantage to keep my downward thrusts deep into the sweet young woman. Her body slowly squirmed all over the table, becoming lost in ecstasy.


Lila was so mind-blowingly tight. Her walls were like sliding into a hot, velvety vice. I was overwhelmed, panting and moaning as I blissfully bucked my hips. I had to slow my pace down for a moment to keep from erupting inside of her. Both of us used it as a small respite to catch our breath a bit. But then, I went right back into my rhythm like I'd never missed a beat.


She moaned and writhed, enraptured, while I uttered deep, sighing groans in our duet of lust. I gazed down upon her thin, slender body for a moment. Her flushed frame and long hair happily rocked and swayed in harmony with my own body. It was infinitely thrilling to be the one to guide her through her first time. She was such an incredible lover already.


I loved every second of being inside her.




I slowed down for a brief moment again as I felt myself close to bursting once more. I straightened up my back, placing my hands on her hips. When I sped up again, I began to pound her more aggressively. My deep, impactful thrusts caused my balls to slap against her protruding clit. She responded to the startling pleasure by jerking her head back suddenly and sharply crying out in bliss.


"Oh, yes!!" she exclaimed.


Our hot bodies harmoniously slapped together. Both our voices were dripping with lust throughout our pleasured groans and hot panting. I found it difficult to keep such a pace within such hot, heavenly confines. And so, I alternated between my intense thrusts and slower, deeper ones. The end result kept us both on the edge of climax for an ecstatic while.


It was certainly a rigorous and incredible exercise in learning how to control myself and keep from finishing off for as long as I could.


I enjoyed listening to her honest reactions to the incredible pleasure I was giving her. Her beautiful voice was alternating between low, tempered moans and frantic, heady cries in response to my separate rhythms. Lila seemed completely indifferent between my hot friction and letting her savor the sensation of me exploring her.




I looked down at Lila – her head was pulled all the way back. Her eyes were mindlessly rolled into her head, her tongue hanging out of her mouth as she sung her song of entranced lust to me. Her body was so hot and sweaty. The ends of her long hair had become matted to her sweaty back.


I curiously grabbed her soft, black hair and gently pulled back on it like the reigns on a horse. She immediately responded with a long, hot groan; her eyelids fluttering in ecstasy. It seemed again as though everything I did turned her on.


That's when I started to roughly punch my hips into her even harder than before, rocking and slapping her body hard. Her entire body tensed up and trembled incessantly. Her fingertips pressed as hard as they could into the table, her trembling voice belting out intense moans of pleasure.


Every muscle in Lila's lithe body clenched hard, including the already tight ones wrapped around me. I was struggling to hold back with her immaculate, hot walls cinching around me.


"Ohh, Anthony~!!" she suddenly cried out at the top of her lungs. She then gasped sharply before letting out a long, loud groan of ecstasy. Her walls contracted wildly as a huge rush of fluids squirted out of her. Her listless eyes stared back at me, yet she wasn't seeing anything. I let go of her hair while her body jolted and bucked wildly.


The sight of her 'O' face as she shook and quaked uncontrollably beneath me was more than enough to push me over the edge. I'd held back for long enough. I quickly pulled out of her and grabbed my cum-soaked rod. I groaned loudly along with her as I spilled the first spurt of my seed onto the edge of the table before aiming it to the ground.




Lila was still climaxing by the time I was finished. She shakily moaned, her thin legs wobbling as she released the last of her huge orgasm. I'd never seen so much cum from a girl before, but it was a lot. It had visibly puddled between her feet and had rolled far down her legs. I watched her as she continued to writhe and moan in rapture whilst lying weakly on the table.


Once her quaking body had relaxed some, I decided to talk to her.


"Are you okay?" I quietly asked.


"...Y-Yeah," she breathed. "Just give me a m-minute..."


I smiled as I leaned against the table behind me. Both of us took a few moments to rest and catch our breath. She soon lifted herself off of the table with a soft moan. She then straightened her back and turned herself around to face me. She lifted the stalks of hair draped over her face and tossed them behind her head.


Lila stumbled toward me and I quickly hopped off the table to let her practically collapse into my arms. She weakly wrapped her arms around my neck and, with her face buried into my chest, she sighed quietly.


"Ohh, my god," she whispered before gazing up at me. "That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt in my life. I've never cum that hard before..."


I smiled as she looked at me with her dark eyes sparkling with wonder. She continued to sigh softly in elation, her body slowly writhing and shifting as she rode out the residual pleasure still inside her.


"Does it have to be over?" she innocently asked. I chuckled softly in response.


"All good things have to come to an end," I replied with a grin. She whined in protest, letting her head rest against my shoulder.


"I want to feel this way forever..." she softly remarked. "Eve was so right about you. You are amazing..." The two of us settled in for a long embrace that lasted a good few minutes.


Lila... To go from feeling completely ostracized by her to sharing an embrace with her with no clothes on was astonishing. She gently nuzzled her cheek into my shoulder, holding me a bit tighter. I smiled as I held her tightly back, letting her know that she was wanted.


And so, not only did I take her virginity but I'd also gave her the most incredible orgasm she'd ever had. It was already a very productive day.




Soon after, her body finally came to a rest. She eased back and looked at me with a warm smile.


"I'm sorry... for being such a bitch to you," she said. I shook my head in disagreement.


"Don't apologize for that," I replied. "There's no need. I deserved all of it, really." She giggled and grinned at me.


"Maybe you did."


I smiled back at her, brushing her long hair behind her ear. The two of us then shared a brief kiss before we took a moment gazing into each others' eyes.


"Well," I spoke up, "let's get this place all cleaned up." She nodded.


"Sounds good."


I then departed from her company momentarily. I headed for the teacher's desk where I requisitioned a handful of paper towels off of his desk. I only hoped he wouldn't start questioning why they kept disappearing. I made my way back to Lila and placed them on my table, still shimmering with a mix of our sweat. We worked in tandem to clean up both ourselves and the surrounding area.




After finishing up, we helped each other collect our clothes and began to dress ourselves. All the while, we just stared adoringly at each other. She had a sweet, little smile on her face.


"You know," she spoke, "I suppose it's not so crazy to get used to this after all." The two of us shared a brief chuckle. "Especially with what you can get away with."


"I like the 'getting away with things' part," I cheekily replied. She quietly laughed and, once we were dressed again, happily walked up to me. Lila placed her hands on my shoulders, leaning in to share a gentle kiss with me. We moaned in content together as our kiss deepened just enough for us to wrap our lips around one another.




Our lips soon pulled away with an audible smooch before she grinned happily at me. She reached up with both hands and went right back to gently stroking my face. It felt just as nice as the first time, if not more so after riding high on cloud nine with her.


"I always knew somewhere deep down you were sweet," she softly remarked. "It feels nice to be with you when you're not teasing me or pestering me... you're really warm and comfortable to be around."


"I'm open to any compliments you want to give me." She giggled softly.


"Never in a million years did I think you would be my first. But... I'm glad you are. I really don't have any regrets about doing this with you. I just know that probably ten or even twenty years from now I'll look back on this moment... and smile."


"So will I," I replied before we shared one more brief kiss.


"What do we do now?" she curiously asked.


"Well, you and I just have to sit back in our seats so we look how we did before time stopped."


"Seriously?" she asked in surprise. "It's that simple? You don't have to recite some kind of magic incantation or something?"


"Very funny," I remarked, getting an amused grin from her. "Ready?"


"Yeah," she replied with a sigh. "I'm kind of sad to have to go back already, but, I'll get over it."


The two of us let go of one another and I let her take her seat. I had the extra honor of having to pick up my books and pen that she'd knocked aside earlier before I sat down. Both of us picked up our pens and prepared to go back to our work. Once we were properly in place, I started time again.


Lila actually jumped a bit in surprise at the sudden atmosphere of sound flooding her ears. I smiled and focused right back on my work as Eve turned to her in confusion.


"You okay?" Eve quietly asked.


Lila grinned at her and sighed happily. "Yeah," she replied. "I think I'm more than okay."


Lila then reached into her backpack for her hair brush to straighten her hair. I don't think she could've made it anymore obvious to Eve. Eve herself then glanced over at me with a cheeky smirk. She certainly knew.




The rest of class went as smoothly as could be expected. Just before lunch time, the other students began to stretch out and converse with one another. Eve finished up her work and then casually dropped her pen on top of her notebook. She and Lila looked at each other almost in sync, staring for just a moment before they shared a laugh. Eve then smiled as she looked back at me. I waved cutely to her, just as she had done yesterday.


I then felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Jennifer looking over at Eve, then back at me.


"You did it with her, didn't you?" she quietly asked me with a cocky grin.


"Why?" I replied as I rested my elbow on her table, and put my head in my hand. I stared at her with a sensual gaze and lowered my voice to match my expression. "Are you jealous?"


"No," she remarked, mocking me by imitating my posture. "I was just asking, asshole." The two of us faced off mere inches away from each other.


I chuckled and grinned. "You have such a huge crush on me, huh?"


"In your dreams...," she quietly said.


"You're always in my dreams, Jennifer," I remarked with a cocky smirk. "All - night - long..." She frowned to try to off-set the amused grin she had on her face.


"God, I want to rip that smirk right off your face," she spoke.




Our ears were then flooded with the bell for lunch. Most of the other students started to chat as I got up from my seat along with them.


"See you later," I said to Jennifer with a smirk.


"Burn in hell~," she pleasantly replied with a gentle wave. I quietly laughed, slipping behind my table partner's chair and then headed over to Eve.


"Hey," I greeted her as she unhooked her lunch bag. She looked up at me with a smile. I then looked over at Lila who also smiled at me as she held her lunch bag behind her back and casually strolled away.


"So...," I continued, "I'm guessing you know."


"Yeah," she replied, pushing out her chair and getting to her feet. "Sorry about letting it slip. I didn't really mean to tell Lila, but... what can I say? It was exciting." The two of us grinned and chuckled. "When I did tell her, at first she thought I was joking. Then, she had this look on her face like... she just had to know. She had to find out what it was like - all of it."


I looked over and saw Lila anxiously swaying back at forth. She was watching Eve intensely.


"And it looks like she can't wait to talk to you about it," I remarked. Eve looked over at her friend and snickered. She smiled at me before giving me a gentle hug with one arm.


"See you later," she whispered and placed a kiss on my cheek before she slowly turned away and walked out of class. I sighed happily, always feeling great about being in her company. I admired her from the back for a moment before I noticed Jennifer looking at me. She then pointed at Eve before sticking the same finger through a ring she made on the other hand in a 'fucking' motion. I shook my head and waved for her to go away, trying not to laugh at that.




As I began to depart from class myself, I noticed Talia still hadn't left yet. So, I decided to pay her a visit.


"Hey, there," I greeted her as she worked to unhook her own, fancy, reusable lunch bag.


"Hey!" she happily exclaimed with a huge grin. "You have lunch in the cafeteria, right?"


"Why, yes, I do," I replied with a posh accent. She giggled in response.


"Would you like to walk me there?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with excitement.


"Absolutely," I said with a grin.


She quickly sprung to her feet and merrily walked with me out of the classroom. Fortunately, the hallway wasn't too terribly crowded. As we made it out, she pleasantly surprised me when she took my hand in her own. I curiously looked over at her.


"What's that for?" I asked. She giggled softly.


"It's for how awesome I think you are," she warmly replied as she looked at me with a gorgeous smile.


God, she was so sweet. That was one heck of a great feeling.




We headed down the stairs, hand in hand, and made our way out the door. Once outside, her hand slid further up my arm before wrapping her other arm around mine. I watched her grinning happily as she placed her head on my shoulder. She sighed happily, reaffirming her grip around my arm as we on kept moving. I was so elated to experience how wonderful she was, and she somehow knew exactly how to make me feel just the same.