Time for School Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



"Ahh, fuck!" Latisha exclaimed. "Ahh! Ahh!! Fu~ck!"


She was much louder than Tamara, and I thought for sure we were gonna get caught. Luckily, the music outside was more than loud enough to drown out Latisha's cries and squeals of intense pleasure. She then grabbed the pillow beneath her head, bringing to her mouth and biting down hard on it as she suddenly belted out her muffled cries as loudly as she could.


There was something so very satisfying about having sex with Latisha. It felt like ... harmonious closure. Closure to our hatred for each other that we'd held on to for years. I just knew, from looking at Latisha writhing in ecstasy, that she was feeling a sense of closure, too. I knew she would never like me, but at least now she didn't completely hate me – if allowing me to have sex with her was any sort of clue.




Latisha's skinny body squirmed in joyous delight as I quickly picked up the pace. I panted heavily, keeping my groans at a soft volume whilst relentlessly shoving myself into her harder and harder still. Her lithe frame flailed and jolted helplessly amidst my furious pounding. It was enough to cause her eyes to roll back into her head. I reached down between her legs with my free hand. I waved my hand back and forth, vigorously rubbing her clit while drilling deep into her incredible heat. Suddenly, I was overwhelming her virgin body to the point where she bucked hard against me, her fingers practically ripping through the bed sheets.


"Oh, my god!!" she screamed into the pillow. "Yes!! God ...! ... Ohh~hh!"


And then, she came — a lot. In the midst of her jerking and gushing, I couldn't hold it in anymore. After having satisfied not one, but two girls, I quickly pulled out of Latisha to finally relieve myself of my own climax.


It was a surreal experience, coming down off of cloud nine and realizing I had gone all the way with Latisha. As I caught my breath, I just grinned and snickered at the sheer incomprehensibility of what just transpired. At the same time, Latisha was too embarrassed to even look at me. She was probably trying to tell herself she didn't actually just do that with me, of all people.


That's when Tamara, the one with priorities in mind, began to pull Latisha by the arm.


"Come on, you," she said as she helped Latisha sit up.


"Where the hell you takin' me?" she quietly asked, being pulled to her feet.


"We need to get showered off after that," Tamara explained. That's when Latisha finally gave me a glance for just a second.


"And what about white boy?" Latisha asked.


"I was hoping he could run interference for anyone that might come looking for us?" Tamara replied whilst turning to me. "We have been gone for a while." I nodded to her in agreement. Latisha's eyes nearly bugged out once she realized that.


"... Oh, shit, you're right." Latisha muttered before dashing for the hallway. "Go, go, go! Get the fuck in the bathroom! Move!" I shook my head in amusement as I, too, got to my feet.


"Should I stay and wait for you?" I asked Tamara. She watched as I casually slipped my swim trunks back on.


"All by yourself with those guys still hanging around? What do you think?"


I smiled and nodded to her. "I'll get going, then."


As I headed out into the hallway, Tamara stopped me.


"Anthony, wait," she said, still standing completely nude. "Thank you so much. You made my birthday the best day of my whole life."


"Like I said, I want you to be happy," I softly explained. She smiled happily – that same, beautiful smile – before planting a warm kiss on my cheek.


"See ya later," Tamara softly said before she quickly shuffled into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.




No sooner did I go to take my leave did I see none other than Darrell start marching up to me from the top of the stairs. Great. I panicked out of instinct. Not because of him, but rather the possibility of getting caught red-handed.


"The fuck you still doing here?" he asked, incredulous. "I thought your dumb ass left."


"Yeah, ... well, Tamara wanted to talk to me in private."


"What's she got to say to you?"


"Obviously none of your business," I casually replied, keeping my cool against his attempts to intimidate me.


He chuckled in amusement. "Man, you think you slick, huh?" I shrugged. "Move your ass out the way so I can talk to Tamara."


"She went to go take a shower. Probably not a good time to talk to her."


"Oh yeah? Lemme find out." He then stomped past me, coming to a halt near the bathroom door. "Hey, yo, Tamara! ... Tamara!"


There was a pause between responses. In that short time, I swear I sensed Tamara's heart rate rise and heard her shush Latisha from within the bathroom. I really shouldn't have been able to, given the distance and the closed door between us.


"Yeah?!" she called back.


"Hey, you takin' a shower?!"


"Yeah, so?!"


"A'ight! I'll check you in a bit!" He then turned his nose up to me and sucked his teeth as he sized me up. "You lucky we don't go to the same school, little white boy. I'm fixin' to beat ya' ass if I ever see you again."


I smirked confidently as I gave him a nod. "Yeah, it was nice meeting you, too." He scoffed and shook his head, heading back down the stairs. I waited a brief moment to give some space between us before following downstairs. I gathered up my belongings and took one last look up the stairwell. I smiled and sighed contently before heading out the door.


It felt nice to get out of that war zone. As I walked away from Tamara's house, I continued to hear the slowly fading sounds of laughing and music from the party. Despite how awfully things turned out between her friends and myself, I was at least happy to know they were still able to have fun and keep the party going. More than that, I was happy that Tamara was happy.




The next day, I was feeling a bit disappointed that I didn't even get to soak my feet at Tamara's pool party. So, I decided to head out to the pool to make up for it. I had on my usual pool getup: swim trunks, sandals, no shirt, towel slung over my shoulder. I felt great as I soaked up the really cool air. I took a brief glance up at the sky. The clouds were out in force, a little dark here and there. It was colder than usual, which meant I was going to appreciate being in the warm water even more. Hopefully the building staff had actually remembered to keep it warm as sometimes they'd neglect it.


No sooner did I near the pool did I see a pretty girl doing laps – and she was fast, too. Luckily for me, it wasn't the same, poor girl that I harassed before so I had a clean slate here. I kept my eyes on her while I set my towel down on the table and took off my sandals. I then held my hand up, creating a small can of minty breath spray out of thin air to spritz a couple times into my mouth. I then made it disappear just as quickly as it had showed. I smirked and raised an eyebrow, impressing myself with how slick that was. I was getting pretty good with my powers.


I sighed happily, calmly heading down the stairs into the water. I casually waded my way on over to her, keeping a safe distance between us while she was in the midst of her sprint. She was like a pro athlete knocking down lap after lap, moving with precision. I was surprised I'd never seen her before. She was very pretty – well, from what I could see beyond the splashes and rippling water, anyway. I decided to just hang out with my back against the shallow end wall. I smiled as I watched her go, my arms resting against the water overflow – that top part of the pool wall where the water goes over. I absolutely had to get to know this girl.


Eventually, she slowed to a stop and finally stood up nearby from where I was resting. I couldn't help letting my eyes wander because – wow – she really was pretty. That one-piece swim suit smashing down her surprisingly big boobs did not do their sheer size any justice. My brief ogling came to a halt when I saw her look over at me.


"Yeah?" she asked, almost impatiently. "What are you just standing there for?"


"I was watching that awesome show you put on," I replied with a smile. "You were like a torpedo through the water."


"Yeah, well, I have to keep practicing. Sorry if I don't have time to chat."


My jaw hung in surprise as she turned away from me and began to stretch. I was taken aback by how dismissive she was. Why would she shut me down that quickly if she didn't even know me? Unless...




"Wait," I said, grabbing her attention. She sighed in exasperation. "Do we ... know each other somehow?"


She scoffed. "You're as airheaded as I remember, Anthony." I pulled my head back, stunned. She actually did know me? I then curiously narrowed my eyes as I took a long look at her face. Like that old toy stereoscope, my mind cycled through a visual list of faces until I matched hers.


"... Samantha?" I asked in disbelief.


"Now you remember me," she replied with a smirk.


"Wow, it's been a really long time. I haven't seen you in, like, three or four years."


"Yep, and all the time we knew each other as kids."


"Yeah," I recalled with a look of nervousness, "yeah, I remember that ... sort of."


I had been a particularly bad boy to Samantha as a kid and even as a teenager. It was the kind of stuff that I realize she hadn't forgotten — though I wish she had. While I was never really cruel to her, I was exceptionally bothersome to the point of infuriation. Of course, that was the running theme with me. After some time, she had cut off all contact with me until we were teens. She gave me a second chance and I continued to be the same brat she remembered. Once that happened, she was completely done with me altogether. I hadn't seen her since and thought for sure she had moved away. I was glad she didn't, though. It gave me one more chance to make it up to her.




"Well, it was great catching up with you." Samantha dismissively spoke. "Now, I'm trying to practice here. So, would you mind going away?"


"You want someone to race against?" I asked. "Cause I could be that someone."


"Ha!" she exclaimed, grinning and shaking her head. "Good one. But seriously, I'm trying to practice for my school's swim team. We're a serious competitor to the best schools in the state, so, really, you don't stand a chance against me, okay?"


She'd gotten a lot cockier since I last knew her. That was enough to put a big smirk on my face. I loved the thrill of competition.


"Why don't you prove it, then?" I asked, surprising her. I stood confidently, folding my arms across my chest as I awaited her response. She sighed heavily.


"I see you're still as childish as you've always been," she muttered.


"Well then, you're not seeing the whole story. I've been going through some changes lately."


She suddenly had a particularly annoyed look on her face. "And ... this is where I end this conversation–"


"No, I don't mean those kind of 'changes.' I'm more grown-up than you remember me."


That was enough to make her laugh aloud. "I really doubt that. How do you figure you're more 'grown-up' now?"


"Well, I'm much nicer to the girls – such as you – for one thing."


She paused for a moment, recalling the memories in her mind.


"I remember what a pest you were to all of my friends. They wouldn't stop telling me about how irritating you were."


"Yeah," I casually replied, awkwardly rubbing my arm. "But hey, at the very least I could've splashed you or started pulling your hair, couldn't I?"


"I suppose you're right about that ... since that is something I'd expect from you." I grinned innocently. "But that doesn't mean much without any more proof."


I nodded and replied, "Fair enough. I can at least show you I'm a better swimmer now, though."


She sighed heavily in exasperation. She placed her hands on her hips and looked me over as she thought about it for a long moment.


"Fine. One race. Three laps. Here, to the deep end, and back. If ... sorry, when you lose ... you get to go away and wade around in the shallow end until I leave. And don't heckle me or even talk to me for that matter."


"And if I win...?" I suggestively asked.


She sighed again. "... I guess I can give you the time of day."


"Sweet," I said before eagerly clasping my hands together.


"Remember, one race."


I chuckled and grinned. "Yes, I heard you."




We both backed up against the wall, holding the water overflow. I smiled as I watched her get into position like an athlete would. With her arms back, I couldn't help but take a cheeky glance at her ample chest before looking up at her. She had an intensely serious look on her face – winning this simple contest seemed like winning the Olympics for her.


"Ready," she spoke up. I kept the same smile upon my face as I looked toward the deep end of the pool. "Set. ... Go!!"


She took off like a bullet through the water. I grinned and calmly followed behind her. While she darted perfectly through the warm, bluish water, I had more playful ideas in mind. At the risk of getting a whole bunch of chlorine in my eyes, I blinked to stop time instantly while underwater. From there, I got a good yet blurry look at her. She was in perfect form – in more ways than one! I was still stunned that a girl like Samantha, who was a very plain looking girl growing up, grew into this stunning beauty. At the same time, I still carried that regret for how I treated her. She had grown so bitter toward me, and I understood very well how awfully I had acted around my friends and acquaintances - like her - in the past. I wanted to make it up to her. I wanted to show her that I'm not the same kid that would pull her hair or freak her out with a freshly-caught lizard. More than that, though, I wanted to get her to relax a little and not to take things like this so seriously. I was going to win, that was a given.


After all, which one of us was the one that could stop time again?


Once I was just a little bit ahead of her – just enough that she wouldn't notice – I resumed time and kept our heat going. She was so fast, but with my continuous blinking on and off of time, I managed to easily keep the pace with her all the way. She obviously wasn't watching, but behind her I was doing all sorts of different, goofy things. The backstroke, the doggy paddle, even doing handstands, all the way into the final lap. There, I blinked time off within meters of her finishing, caught up and resumed time in just the perfect place for me to grab the shallow end wall before she did.


She gasped as she came up for air and stood up. She immediately had a very irritated glare in her eyes for me.


"Looks like I won," I said with an innocent grin.


"How the hell are you so fast?!" she demanded to know as she slapped the water in frustration, much to my surprise. "I never see you condition or train or anything! I live right above the pool! I usually just see you screw around with your friends or see how long you can hold your breath for. God, I'm never going to be any good if I get beaten by you!" She folded her arms and turned away from me, panting angrily.


Given how angry she was over that aforementioned simple contest, I figured now was a good a time as any to get her to relax.


"Why do you do that to yourself?" I asked her seriously.


"Do what?" she snapped.


"You take yourself so seriously. You should lighten up, have fun, enjoy your life."


"Well, if I don't, I'm never going to be fast enough to earn a scholarship and make it to nationals." She took a deep breath and sighed heavily. "It's my dream to compete in the Olympics someday, but I'll never make it there if I just lose."


Her anger gave way to disappointment. I couldn't just sit there letting her think she was a failure when she was truly the best swimmer I'd ever seen with my own eyes. I knew there was only one way to calm her down ... and that was to tell her the truth. I sighed and rolled my eyes, not too privy to the idea of telling yet another person that I have unreal superpowers. But, it still gave me the opportunity to level with her and maybe, just maybe, bond a little over my secret that very few knew of.




"I didn't actually beat you," I admitted to her. "I... sort of cheated."


She looked at me in confusion. "The hell are you talking about? I saw you win."


It was obviously time for show-and-tell, as that's the only thing that ever seemed to work. I took a quick look around to make sure nobody was around.


"I want to show you something," I said.


"Um..., okay?"


She was very confused, watching me while I quickly looked around to see what I could use to manipulate with time. I had the idea to just suddenly appear behind her, but at the time time I didn't want to give her a heart attack. So, I waved for her to follow me as I made an exit out of the pool. She sighed and followed along. I could've easily done the thing with the chairs like with Elizabeta, but I was feeling a little inventive. I led her over to the outdoor shower heads and stood with her under them.


"Pull down on the shower lever," I said. She stared at me for a moment and then shook her head in disbelief that she was even entertaining this. She still did so, letting the water run down into the drain below.


She gasped sarcastically. "Wow, it's a ... shower. So?"


"Just watch," I told her with a smile.


Suddenly, as I stopped time around the two of us, the water came to an instant halt. Each drop of water was perfectly visible in the midst of its descent to the cement ground below.


Now I had her attention.




She stared at the water incredulously, her jaw hanging. "What the...?"


I realized she was too stunned to even move. "Touch the water," I told her. Cautiously, she responded, her fingers wrapping around a couple of the immobile, glass-like drops of water.


"They're as hard as a rock and..." she grunted as she tried to push them away from each other, "I... can't budge them at all! How did you ... even learn to do that?"


"Well, it's... not really something I learned. It just kind of happened. I can freeze time at will."


Her eyes were as wide as a water polo ball, her jaw hanging like it was about to fall off. She must've stared at me for several minutes, while I just smiled at her and nodded to let her know I was, in fact, telling the truth. Once she got over the shock of how casual I was about explaining my superpower, she then regained the ability to speak.


"Then ... how are you and I still talking and moving?" she curiously asked.


"It's a selective thing. I pretty much just think about what I want and don't want to freeze in my mind and it happens."


"This is so insane," she remarked, her fingers curiously running between the drops of water. "How come you're not on the news or something yet? You could be famous! Probably rich, too!"


I chuckled and smiled. "I don't want that," I replied, much to her surprise. "In fact, the less people know about it, the better." She seemed even more surprised after that remark. "Anyway, that's ... how I beat you. I kept freezing time for just a second, long enough that you wouldn't notice the small jumps." I sighed and idly looked to the sky which had become much more gloomy and dark since I first showed up at the pool. "You're way faster than anyone I've ever seen. I just didn't realize you took it so seriously. I don't want you to. I mean, that's not the Samantha I remember."