All Comments on 'Time for School Ch. 20'

by AnthonyFiction

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sad to see it's over.

Enjoyed every chapter and have waited for every chapter. Sad to see it end, but hoping for more still.

D

Phall82Phall82over 9 years ago
Epic.

Awesome storying! The story kept me wanting more and more with the character development. I enjoyed how you worked the power up from beginning to end. Keep up the character evolving and thanks again for the fantastic read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Damn such a nice story it's a pity it's come to an end :(. I must say you wrote it well and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Damn such a nice story it's a pity it's come to an end :(. I must say you wrote it well and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NOOO!!!

Well.. Thank you for the good writing, i loved every chapter and every character you made. I hope you write again... Not too long i hope.

Thanks Nat

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

I really liked the fact that the Main character went through some changes throughout the stories. And I loved the whole story in general. I did love the scene with Ms. Adanna the best. Something about him spanking his teacher. I also like that he doesn't treat the women like whores and that there is actual friendship between the characters. Hope the next part or a different series comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Perfect

Loved the story completely and thoroughly. I can't say i like any one chapter specifically it love it all as a whole. Its very refreshing to have a story written this way. I'm sure you'll do great whatever way you take the story from here or wish to write it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great! To Be Continued?

I started reading a few months back and caught up to ch. 16. Not being able to read more was killing me! I forgot about it and one day remembered it and saw that it was finished. I just read the last chapter and the whole story was great! I find it so hard to find someone that writes stories realistic enough to read. Can't wait to continue reading more of your works!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I got up to ch. 14 not 16.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Shades of Spiderman!

Dear Mr. AnthonyFiction,

I have to admit you have a very prodigeous writing talent, and you kept me enthralled for almost a full year waiting for the end of your story, but it was well worth it, at least in my humble opinion. One thing I realized after I finished: this story had so much of the Spider Man myth embedded in it, I kept waiting for J. Jonah Jameson to call out, "'I want more pictures of that webbed menace, Parker!!!" Otherwise, a great story, despite its' length! 5***** for a final grade, Mr. Fiction!

hardheadd1hardheadd1about 8 years ago

Looking forward to future stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Something to think about

Anthony Goes to college, super powers and all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i absolutely loved this story bro, i liked the fact that it wasnt all sex and that it had an actual plot to it. god i pray for more to this series!!! pls right more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More!!!!!!!

Please god more please!! I read this story when it was new following along as each new chapter came out till the end. Then life screwed me over and just recently remembered about this story so I reread it all over again and loved it even more than the first time! I'm starting to like that word again lol. But I was disappointed when I saw you haven't continued with the story. Please if you read this please please keep the story going!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This is one of the best stories I’ve ever read

It had a great plot and an awesome ending and it didn’t feel like it was getting stale

Amazing job

I truly hope that you will create many more creative and inspiring stories such as this one

PastMasterPastMasterover 5 years ago
Great story

Really good writing - His morality was what made this story different from all the other time stop stories, where the "hero" uses their power to rape and steal, - and what made it special.

I am definitely looking forward to further stories from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story. Had me all the way through

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor10 months ago

Amazing tale, even more impressive is that with all the powers he became a better person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnthonyFiction@AnthonyFiction
368 Followers
Mature-content fiction writer. Man of mystery. I'm just a guy that writes stuff about various ideas that come to mind.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES