All Comments on 'Time for Some Fun Pt. 05'

by DiamondsR4Never

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it!

Hey, just stumbled across this in new submissions, and binged through all five chapters. I have to say, this is amazing! The way you demolished the fourth wall actually had me laughing out loud.

The chapters are shorter than I'd want personally and are kind of riddled with grammar errors, but not enough to turn me away from the great humor and actually interesting plot gimmick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

agreed, the 4th wall break was a lovely comic line.

Overall, I've been loving this story, it's both sexy and funny. Aria has a wicked sense of humour on her

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo

The "multiple porns and a RickRoll" was absolutely the funniest shot I have read in a long time. Kudos. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a unique story

The only story to ever tag Rick Astley....

This story gets me so fucking horny. Any chance of her doing more stuff with girls?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

Would love to see some more of Aria humiliating the girls in front of the class, like we saw in part 1, but great story! I am really enjoying it so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not the kind of think i usually look for to read but i started and glad i stuck with it, hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely amazing

Oh my God the whole Rick roll porn thing was hilarious, and nice 4th wall break

jackxxjackxxover 5 years ago

I don't think I've ever read a 4th wall break on this site. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I started reading this for other reasons but kept reading it because it is so fucking entertaining. I loved it when you broke the 4th wall, and I love how comically everything seems to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So funny

It was so funny I was laughing so hard I was crying I love stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

yeah, felt a bit slow starting this series but, yeah, pretty entertaining after the awkward feels at start

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous