All Comments on 'Time for Some Fun Pt. 06'

by DiamondsR4Never

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well, I just read all of these in the last hour. Let me just say: Don't you dare stop. These are too freaking good! Kudos to you for having such an amazing way with words!

SexyKatLadySexyKatLadyover 6 years ago
Wow!

I just read your stories, all at once! I apologize for not commenting individually but I did not want to stop reading! You have a wonderful gift and I hope you'll continue your story! I am eager to see where this goes, especially with her teacher and Joey! Well done! If you want or need any assistance, let me know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep it up

I as well just read the whole series, and loved it. I understand that uploads may be slowing down, but for the love of God, don't stop. I also wanted to compliment you on reduced typos and editing mistakes. This a great quality series and I am excited to see where it goes with all the characters and so many possible plot lines (especially with Lindsay).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Such a great story, seems to be getting better with each passing chapter. Hope we're a long way away from the end. Loving this series

Pacegod11Pacegod11over 6 years ago
Good Lord

I just burned through all 6 of these and they are amazing. Honestly I hope you can keep those creative juices flowing bc wow...

Ps. That teacher scene was so sexy but cut so short :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yesss

Do more, these are wonderfully scripted and really pull you in

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What if Aria got revenge with stop motion. If she can stop time fast enough she can make people feel like their bodies are moving without their control. I'm sure there's lots of ways she could get revenge with that of she took enough time.

Also is there any chance of Aria ever bringing some people into her stopped time with her? There was hints of her possibly having that power earlier with her water was affected by her.

Jothan64Jothan64over 6 years ago
Bravo!

I have greatly enjoyed this series and look forward the more installments. Your main character Aria has just the right amount of pizzazz. I would like to see either something with her mom to get her out of her depression or perhaps something involving getting back at her dad for the pain and suffering he caused the family. Anyway… Great Story! Keep it up!

gkrishnagkrishnaover 1 year ago

Fun chapter. Aria's adult antics are awesome and addictive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funniest, sexiest, story I've ever read on Lit. This has got to be my all time favorite. Bravo!! You should be a writer full time.

TentaclePr0mTentaclePr0mover 1 year ago

This series is crazy fun, also, super cool to get time stop from a girl’s view. Please keep it going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous