Time for Some Fun Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a lot of fiddling with the school PA system and hooking it up to an easily stolen smartphone, and then some more fiddling with people, the stage was set.

Now, the prank might seem a little old and stale by now, but try to imagine the scene that played out that day as best as you can. The school principal is talking about a school fundraiser, when an ear-splitting "I FEEL GOOD (nanananananana). I KNEW THAT I WOULD NOW. I FEEEEEL GOOD. I KNEW THAT I WOULD, NOW."

This was accompanied by about a few dozen or so moans from in front of the bleachers as all of the school faculty, bar the principal, began to writhe euphorically in their chairs as a simultaneous, spontaneous orgasm swallowed the teachers whole. At least four of them fell out of their chairs.

Mrs. Whit-Collins had her hands on her breasts, her back arched to proudly present them as she had done to her husband in bed hundreds of times before. Mr. Jeralliber was thrusting wild pumps into the air as he always did when he came, usually from masturbating next to his sleeping wife. Mrs. Hansen had her hand down her pants and was unabashedly fingering herself in front of the school assembly, while Mr. Follin spurted cum into her hair from the row behind her.

The principal began shouting into the microphone at the orgasm army that sat in front of the wild crowd. "STOP IT. Stop this at once! Someone turn that song off!"

The teachers, of course, ignored him as they clutched their stimulated privates and orgasmed harder than any of them had in weeks.

"I FEEL GOOD! SO GOOD! I'VE GOT YOU! HEY HEY HEY HEEY!"

One by one the teacher's shaking slowed and a look of horror passed over them. Many ran out of the room, one of them having the sense to head to the PA system and turn off the song. Many of the students were now flowing out of the auditorium, while the rest were filming or taking flash photos of the chaos. Aria walked out of school into the bright sunshine. Now THAT was how you held a pep rally.

The school busses had not shown up yet, so Aria took a seat at a picnic table in front of the school. Aria was noting an angry looking cheerleading squad who missed an opportunity to perform and look sexy for all the boys in the school speaking in an angry huddle. Lindsay joined her, accompanied by another girl named Hannah.

"Lindsay, I swear. I am like ninety percent sure that a computer virus isn't like a virus that can infect people. My boyfriend is really into tech stuff, so I would know."

"Han, it's too much of a coincidence that all of the computers get a virus and then the teachers do too in the same day. And a virus and the flu are basically the same thing, so..."

"I guess. But I still don't know. I mean, yeah Mr. Buechman was out today with a cold so that sort of lines up with that idea, but I am like eighty percent sure that humans and computers can't get the same sickness, because computers aren't organic."

"Well duh computers aren't organic, why the hell would you use pesticides and shit on a computer? What I'm saying is that last year in biology the teacher said that viruses weren't technically alive, so they don't technically have to infect alive things." Hannah was beginning to be swayed by Lindsay's persuasive evidence. "Aria, what do you think?"

"What?" Aria was having trouble following their logic.

"The porn thing in class and all the teachers jizzing themselves is totally related, right? I bet it's some kind of pervert virus." Lindsay leaned in, eager for validation from Aria. She always felt so woozy and hot when Aria complimented her.

"I guess a pervert virus would make sense, but Hannah's right, viruses and computer viruses are two completely different things." Lindsay frowned. Aria almost felt bad, and decided to placate her. "Maybe there's something in the water or air."

Hannah, who wasn't programmed to adore Aria quite like Lindsay was, contested her. "Well, if that were true then why didn't the students get affected?"

Lindsay rose to Aria's defense with what would have been an intelligent point if this conversation made any sense to begin with. "Because the teachers are at school longer than the students and have been more exposed to it. Or maybe it was something in the teacher's lounge. The principal wasn't affected probably because he has a separate office."

Hannah shrunk. "Yeah, but that means that the two things can't be related, unless...I don't know... Someone messed with everyone on purpose?"

Aria froze, surprised at how close they actually were to the truth.

Lindsay's eyes widened "Oh my god, like a terrorist attack? Like someone came in and infected the computers with a virus and put something in the teacher's water? That makes so much sense."

Aria relaxed again. Yeah, they had no clue whatsoever. She really had to stop being so paranoid.

The conversation was interrupted by a loud cheering and commotion coming from a little ways off. The cheerleading squad, which consisted mostly of teen sluts without any morals or conservative pieces of clothing to their names, was running out to the center of the front yard of the school. They waved their pompoms and drew as much attention as possible from the portion of students who relied on school busses to get home and were unable to drive or walk home.

Lauren headed the tip of the spearof the determined squad, and on reaching a nice central location, she cried out "Who are we?" to which the rest of the squad replied "Panthers!" She repeated the question, "Who are we?"

'Ho-bags,' Aria thought.

"PANTHERS!" The ho-bags decried.

"Five six seven eight!" Lauren prompted once a sufficient crowd had gathered. The group began a music-less tacky line dance, which soon enough devolved into a saucy, semi-coordinated twerkfest. One half of the team was running their hands up and down their bodies, swishing their hair around and swaying their hips. A few cheer tricks were thrown in to keep up the illusion that they were a cheerleading squad and not a travelling troupe of exotic dancers. The other half of the girls were swinging pompoms in simultaneous gestures with their backs to their audience, rapidly twisting and jerking their hips to make their asses wiggle.

Aria waited for the perfect moment. With a little patience, and focused observation...there!

Half of the girls were frozen in time with their hands running up their bodies. Aria unfroze and froze time in quick succession so that the majority of the girls had their hands in the right place, and she got to work. She pulled up the shirts/training bras that constituted a uniform so that when time restarted, it would look like this particular part of the routine had a titty flash choreographed into it. The girls were now proudly holding and presenting their perky young breasts to the student body.

The other half of the squad girls were on their hands and knees, facing away from the school. Aria pulled up their skirts, and pulled down their shorts and underwear. She considered making all of the girls orgasm publicly, but decided against it. She had already played with that idea enough for one day, plus she refused to pleasure Lauren Valdevilia. But something was missing. It took her a while to figure out what.

She rummaged through some random backpacks until she found what she wanted, a fine-point and a regular sharpie. She returned to the cheerleaders, and found the lead bimbos derriere, sticking out and mooning the afternoon sun. Aria gave it a good hello slap in lieu of a handshake, and began tracing an outline with the fine-tipped pen. The goal was to make it look like a real tattoo. Hey, there was a thought, tattooing someone by surprise. Maybe later. Aria carefully filled in the lines of her masterpiece.

Time resumed again, and smiles spread like a contagion to the now unsurprised audience. This just seemed to be how Friday was going, at this point. The front facing cheerleaders realized their predicament immediately, but none of them were looking at eachother, so they just fixed their tops, blushing hot red and continued with the dance routine. The girls on their hands and knees were not so lucky.

This was easily the best part of the routine. The girls in the front began to circle around and notice the nude posteriors of their teammates, but haltingly continued dancing. The ground gang continued their sexy twerk and even did a synchronized butt smack before some of them caught onto their predicament. Aria couldn't hold in her laughter anymore. The sight of Lauren's bare ass mooning the school, jiggling from her dance spank with the scripted tattoo that spanned across both cheeks: "Insert Cock" with arrows pointing towards her anus and vagina.

The girls of the team all started screaming, helping each other get decent. Wolf whistles and heckles rang out. Aria almost wondered why they even bothered getting dressed again, it's not like their cheer outfits left much to the imagination anyways. Plus, at least a quarter of the guys in school had seen one or another of the cheerleaders' bare shaking asses or cupped boobs.

"Thank god I'm not a cheerleader." Lindsay tore Aria's eyes from the scene. Indeed, Lindsay was not a cheerleader. Weird, she seemed like the type and all her friends were on it.

"Why aren't you a cheerleader, actually?" Aria had to know.

"Oh, I used to be, but the school won't let me back on the team until I get my grades up. Maybe," Lindsay surveyed the commotion, "that's a good thing after all."

Well there you have it. There's always a silver lining.

12