All Comments on 'Time for Some Fun Pt. 08'

by DiamondsR4Never

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idea

My mom dealt with a bitch like Lauren in the early 80's. Girl was trying to be a model. Kept fucking with my mom and was warned to stop. According to my aunt the warning went, 'Do that one more time and you will never be pretty again.'

23 corrective surgeries later, my mom was right.

That was my mom unarmed.

CatGirlMaidCatGirlMaidover 6 years ago
Tease

You are such a tease... some hard fucking is nice and all, but a lesbian threesome in the shower would be great. Devon could join in too, but only if he behaves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love to see more

Really enjoying this. I always look out for it in the new submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hannah!

definitely more of hannah. That scene with Aria and Lindsay was soooo hott. especially once Hannah was there too. I loved it when Lindsay was reaching under Aria's towel with the other people around

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Joey, my God give the boy a break

Please please please let Joey have some fun, he likes her so bad. Even if it's just to get back at Lauren, nasty girl. Love this btw. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hannah and Lindsay

I wanna see more of those two. Honestly, I think Aria should just set Joey and Devon free. They're both just after Aria for her body. Well, I mean Aria's pretty much just thinks of Devon and Joey as fuck toys, but still. She's crushing on Lindsay. Team LindAria! I can't think of a better shipping name

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Aria's powers

I wish Aria could make her powers stronger. Like what if the stress Lauren caused Aria causes her to obtain an extra power. Like instead of just being able to stop time maybe she can make time go backwards and forwards. Or maybe she can bring people into her time space. Like she can freeze time except for a person whom she chooses. Give her like some freakin XMen or Marvel strength powers. I mean of course she can't be all powerful (yet). Her powers have to grow over years of training, but make her stronger. And then before you write the sequel to this story, allude to a new character who has also discovered powers that are a match for Aria's.

At some point Aria needs to be punished. I'm not saying now, because I want to see Aria exact her revenge on Lauren. But in said hypothetical sequel, Aria should be punished for her deeds by someone (kinky boy or kinky girl) as strong as her. She's way too powerful for the universe not to bring her down a peg eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Girls club

I think the hottest scene so far was definitely the in the bathroom between the girls. Lindsay and Aria getting it on because they like each other and turn each other on and then throw Hannah just because it looks fun to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

So happy to see the series continue after an extended writing period. And I was happy to note that this chapter was a little bit longer. Continue to proofread. There were some inconsequential mistakes, but considering the length I don't blame you. I personally think Hannah is a great comedic character to keep scenes light, and teasing Joey like that is fun, but it has to pay off eventually. I loved the scene between Lindsay and Aria. Cutting it off like that just makes it even more satisfying when we finally get it. I don't know how long you plan to extend this series, but I hope you have a plan or a formula that can keep it going longer. There is so much potential for plots. Keep up the great work! I'll be checking back every few days and a new chapter will make my week. (How's that for your God complex?)

Wrightzk12Wrightzk12over 6 years ago
Is more help wanted/needed?

If you need another editor I would love to assist you!!! I can help you edit almost every afternoon if need be. If you are interested email me at wrightzk1@gmail.com and from there I can give you my number to discuss more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Revenge

I think the best way for revenge on Lauren is to turn the tables around, make everyone think that's she's the pregnant slut however possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Revenge

I was thinking the same thing in terms of revenge. Like get her pregnant. But how would you make a kinky finale out of that. Of course, Lauren already took pictures of Joe fucking Aria. So how do you one-up that without making it seem like we've already done that. What are you gonna do? Have a teacher knock her up? I'm not sure how Joey is going to make the jump from being a clingy horn dog for Aria to banging Lauren. How would Joey get back at Lauren without compromising his dedication to Aria?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

How would you bring Joey into this? Joey doesn't have time powers. So what exactly can he do to get back at Lauren that would be worthy of the Time Lord? If you want to involve Joey, I think you'd have to have Joey and Aria working together somehow. I feel like there needs to be a plot twist of some sort. Aria's powers become stronger?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Greatness

I’ve gotta say that I’ve been reading since the beginning of this series. And I’ve fallen love. I’ve been debating with myself about commenting but at this point I can’t stop myself. Not even mentioning the hot sticky sex this story is great. The characters and storieline is both cliche and incredibly realistic. I think I’m in love with Aria btw. Idk what the sequel will hold but you should definitely keep letting the tension between Aria and Lindsay build. It’s getting to a delicious point. It’s ironic that I’ve always wished I had time freezing powers for similar reasons. Ha ha. But if I was a critic I would give this series 500 stars. They should make a movie out of this. Keep writing it because everyone is loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I'd love to see Mac Tonight get more scenes. I just feel he doesn't get enough attention, ya know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

I cant stop reading this series! I love the time stopping element of the story line. The best part in my opinion is that she doesnt always remember her powers and is just herself. Much more realistic I think that when faced with supprise situations, we see her humanity plainly. Thank you, and I hope as I keep reading, I can't sop myself, you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good job

This is actually really good. I didn’t leave a comment before because I thought I had to sign up but good job! 👍🏼

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

I know it’s a year late, but this is a fantastic story so far. You should write an actual book, your characters are believable, you have timing and plot nailed. This honestly is some of the best shit I’ve read. And I read A LOT of books.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love your story!

I'm late to the party, but wow. This is so good! Awesome pacing, great tension, and really good creativity for time stop shenanigans.

I bow down to your ego. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i like to see joey n mr.krocker more yk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The Zodiac Killer/Ted Cruz made me literally LOL I was not expecting it

gkrishnagkrishnaover 1 year ago

Frustrating that Aria somehow forgets her powers exactly whenever Lauren is around, and didn't even think or make plans later, after the stressful situation was done, until now - even though Lauren has been a pain in the ass every day for her. "You can't really blame her for forgetting." You can, when it happens just when it's plot-convenient, and never elsewhere in the story. Ruined this chapter for me, hope the next one makes up for it somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking.. Hot. Can’t wait for the revenge!

PentacyclePentacycle7 months ago

I just found your stories, and I agree: hot as hell. And you hit a good mix of concern for your characters.

Oh, yeah, and the Ted Cruz thing forced an unexpected laugh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous