Time for Some Fun Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"T-th-thank you." Lindsay squeaked out between chattering teeth. Aria was almost knocked back - shouldn't Aria be thanking Lindsay. She had jumped into a physical fight for her, against the girl who basically ran the school, against her own friend. But Lindsay was the one to say it.

"No, thank you. You didn't have to get involved. Really..." The girls looked into each other's eyes, sharing a mutual respect.

"You're gonna fucking freeze to death." Hannah interrupted. Aria jumped, tearing her gaze from Lindsay's brown eyes to Hannah, who suddenly seemed like she was willing to be helpful. The bottle must have run out. "Guys, take off your clothes. I'll go find some from Lauren's room." Hannah hopped up from the tub ledge and stumbled out of the room, slurring "I'll be back in a bit" on her way out.

Well, well, well, if the scene couldn't have gotten anymore convenient to deal with all this lesbian sexual tension. Aria stood up and helped Lindsay to her feet, handing her the towel. Lindsay began peeling off her top that stuck to her skin, and Aria turned around to allow her a modicum of modesty, under the pretense of getting another towel from the cupboard. The large mirror on the wall did not let Aria look away, however, from the reveal of Lindsay's glistening body.

As the top crested Lindsay's breasts, they lifted a bit with the tight shirt before bouncing free of their confines. As the top blocked Lindsay's vision for the few seconds she lifted the shirt over her head, Aria allowed herself to oggle at them. Lindsay was pale and her face had a light dusting of freckles which descended all the way to her bust, before the soft flesh paled out, leaving the only blemish to be the rosy nipples that stood hard and tight in the cold. Aria blushed and turned her full attention to selecting a towel from the cupboard.

It was a nice selection, as towel selections go. Half of the towels were fluffy classic white ones in varying sizes. The other towels where in shades of maroon and gold - which was a bold choice but fit well in the opulent house and subsequently opulent bathroom. Aria was thinking definitely a big towel, and leaning toward the maroon as white could be kind of boring. Of fuck it. Towels are boring. Aria didn't give a fuck about towels. She wanted to turn around and look at Lindsay.

Oh right, she had the power to stop time! You can't really blame her for forgetting. She had only had these powers for three days and was more used to not having them than she was having them. And furthermore, to be fair, she had been in a pretty stressful situation up till now and hadn't been thinking about her secret superpower, there was other shit to worry about. So, if you think about it, Aria didn't deserve the face-palm she gave herself. Damn, she could have saved herself so much trouble. Aria did the thing where she inhaled and exhaled in that exact same moment which made that familiar sort of implosion in her head. It had gotten significantly easier since when she had discovered this power days ago, and it almost only took a thought to execute the time stopping maneuver.

She turned around and beheld the buxom beauty who held the title of fourth most jerked-off to student in their school. And damn it if Lindsay didn't deserve first place. Lindsay was frozen while standing up after discarding her bottoms. Unfortunately, she had not decided to take her panties off. Sigh. What's a girl to do?

Lindsay was almost upright, but hunched over enough that Aria couldn't find a comfortable position to kneel or stand to admire those breasts with her tongue. The supple mounds smushed to accommodate the probing lips that Aria pressed against them. The flesh was cold on the surface, but warm just under, the temperature difference making the kisses that much more tantalizing. Aria kissed her way up to Lindsay's neck and pulled back to look in her eyes. Aria leaned in to kiss her, but hesitated. She wasn't a lesbian, she was just having some fun. Aria shook her head to clear it.

Aria knelt down in front of Lindsay, wondering if her ass was as soft and squishy as her boobs were, or if it was more firm. Aria groped the statuesque form, and then slid her fingers around the bands of Lindsay's panties and lowered them. Once the bands rounded the curve of Lindsay's hips, the small cloth fell smoothly to the ground. Aria parted the smooth folds with her left hand, surprised at how easy it was, and brought her right hand up to caress Lindsay's slit. It was wet - and not from the ice water.

Aria fell back on her heels. Lindsay was horny. Like, REALLY horny. And all indications pointed to her either being hot for fist fights (unlikely considering the crying), or for Aria. Aria knew she had been conditioning some of the popular crowd to lust for her proximity and approval, and she had really amped that up with Joey and Lindsay. She didn't realize how well it had worked. That every touch from Aria sent a hot flush from Lindsay's brain to her cunt, and prolonged interactions with Aria had made Lindsay a wet mess.

Shocked and embarrassed, Aria returned to her position, forgetting to pull up Lindsay's panties again in her rush. Aria resumed time.

Lindsay was feeling better. She liked being with Aria, and she had cried out her frustrations from the fight. When she was undressing, she felt a bit of a thrill from being naked in the same room as her girl-crush. As she stood up and was about to wrap a towel around herself, she looked at Aria bent over by the towel cupboard. Aria must have forgotten not to bend over in that dress, because Lindsay could see everything. A hot wave of obscene tingles ran through her, concentrating on her breasts that she desperately wanted someone to suck on and nibble. She didn't think about it as she brought her hands up to her boobs, and began to mindlessly massage them.

Aria stood, but Lindsay's stare lingered, her confused desire overcoming her senses. Alas, her view didn't last forever, soon enough Aria stood up and turned around to say something her. Lindsay yelped as she realized she had locked eyes with Aria, her hands still tight on her chest. Lindsay's embarrassment only grew when she noticed she must have somehow slid her panties down her thighs. They bunched on the floor around her feet like a chain.

"You next." Lindsay stated, and pulled the towel around herself slowly, flaunting herself for the briefest moment.

"What?" Aria tried not to stare.

"I got you all wet." Aria wondered how Lindsay knew, before realising that Lindsay was referring to the dress she wore. The fabric was thin enough that it had plastered to her body, the dress looking more like paint at this point than fabric. Her nipples stood erect, poking through the fabric.

Aria turned away from Lindsay modestly - not that it mattered with the large mirror revealing anything they could possibly hide.

Lindsay watched Aria strip, and she squeezed her arms over her breasts, teasing her chest. SHIT! This did not look good, she thought. What would Aria think of her now, if she looked? That she was just some freak masturbating behind a girl trying to help her? Would Aria hate her. Maybe...be a little bit turned on? No, no. But still... all Aria would have to do is look up and see her playing with herself.

Her thoughts were brought back to reality as she caught onto Aria speaking to her.

"Do you maybe want to take a warm shower? Lindsay?" Lindsay's mind flashed to the thought of them showering together, body sliding against body in the hot steam.

Aria's thoughts had been similarly preoccupied. The whole time she stripped off her clothes, she had been hyper aware of Lindsay's burning gaze on her body. And Aria liked it. She felt herself get hot, her breathing catching in her throat. The simple act of taking her clothes off had been like a strip tease, not for Lindsay, but for Aria. She had to convince herself to put the towel on afterwards.

"I mean, yeah, but... like are you cold. Do you want to shower? Or should I go first?" Both girls were equally flustered, trying to keep their cool. They were so focused on not acting strange themselves that they completely missed the strange behavior of their friend.

"Well, I don't mind either way, so..." Aria wasn't sure how to navigate these waters.

"Well, so uh, in that case maybe, you know, for the environment and like, water conservature stuff, we should probably both, you know...at the same time? Like, we're both girls, right? I don't mind..." Lindsay was asserting herself, but didn't want to come off as like, desperate or something. In case Aria wasn't into it...

"I guess...sure. That's normal, right? I mean, since we're both girls. Do this at the gym all the time, right?" Aria's voice had lifted an octave at the end there.

Lindsay stepped forward, moving dangerously close to Aria. She reached past her to turn the knob on the shower, causing her to lean and press her breasts to Aria's. Both girls stifled moans, but didn't manage to mask their shuddering gasps. Lindsay's eyes rocketed to Aria's. Their faces were only inches apart, they were breathing each other's breath.

Aria could see the lust in Lindsay's eyes and she wondered if this was all her own doing, or if Lindsay was just that worked up. Either way, she was intrigued. Seeing Lindsay so clearly aroused, while Aria wasn't even touching her, was a new experience to her. Aria didn't want the moment to end.

Lindsay snapped first, and attacked Aria's lips with her own. Aria responded accordingly, opening her mouth to welcome the brunette's probing tongue. They stroked and massaged each other in tandem, all sweetness and passion. Lindsay's hands tore Aria's towel off, and then her own, and they pressed their bodies together. Hot skin made a mind blowing friction on their nerves. Their nipples brushed and rubbed against each other where their ample bosoms collided, and they drank deep from the wells of their object of lust. Aria came up for air. Lindsay's eyes were dark seduction. Aria's hand were absently fondling the popular girl's breasts, while Lindsay's fingers slid down Aria's body and into her hot, ready core. Aria returned to the kiss, moaning into Lindsay's mouth.

Lindsay tore her lips away from Aria's seeking kiss and began kissing her way down the blonde-haired girls body. Her seeking mouth latched onto one of Aria's aching breasts to suckle, her finger plunging in and out of her heat. Aria pushed Lindsay away with a fevered look, and prepared to dive in and worship Lindsay's entire body with her tongue.

"Naked party!" The door to the bathroom burst open and Hannah fell in with a fresh bottle of wine. "I forgot what I was looking for so I came back! Are we getting naked now?" Hannah was already trying to free her arm from the straps of her dress, which was tricky with the large bottle in hand.

Lindsay and Aria leapt apart, surprised, as Hannah tumbled into them with a whooping cheer. The three girls fell into the bathtub, Aria's elbow banging painfully on the faucet and knocking it clean off the wall to get lost somewhere between their six bare thighs. Hannah laughed contagiously, and soon they were all laughing as they tried to untangle themselves from one another.

The door banged open again, and Devon charged in. "Is everything okay in here?" He had been waiting outside of the bathroom since they had entered it, waiting for a moment to get in to see his Aria. Taking in the cluster of naked and half naked sexy young bodies, he froze and his eyes widened. He had never gotten a boner so fast. The giggling gaggle managed to at least reach half sitting positions in the tub. "Welllllll, hullo there bigg boyy. Happy to see us?" Hannah slurred, wiping spilled wine off her face and somebody's shin. She handed the bottle off to Aria, who took a large drink.

"Oh my God, close the door, close the door!" Lindsay urged. Devon tripped over himself trying to close his door, getting his foot caught in the door jamb first try, and slamming it into his own face on the only slightly more successful second try. Then, realizing that he probably should have closed the door with him on the outside of the room, stiffened. Trying to be a gentlemen, he kept his eyes trained on the door.

"So, uh... Is everyone okay?" He stuttered. Aria pulled the towels off the floor and spread one over herself and handed one off to Lindsay, who did the same.

"You can turn around now," Aria informed him. Devon didn't move, because he was a gentlemen and even more because his raging erection was standing starkly apparent through his stretchy skinny jeans. Hipster wear was not very forgiving of his arousal.

"Yoohoo! Anyone there? D, turn around!" Hannah taunted.

He begrudgingly turned around. "I just came to uh... to check up on you guys. You know..." As he rambled a bit, he tried positioning or flexing his legs to hide the bulge. Hannah noticed, and made some derisive comment or another. Aria didn't hear it, as under the towel Lindsay's hand had returned to her wanting pussy. Lindsay's fingers found and circled her clit, dancing over the sensitive nerves. Aria inhaled sharply, and shoved the offending arm away, hoping that no one noticed anything.

Three knocks on the bathroom door cued Hannah to call "Come iiiiin!"

"No no. Don't!" Lindsay reached a hand towards the door as if she could hold it shut and Joey stepped into the crowded room, eyes to the floor. "Hey, can I talk to - what the?" Joey looked at the trio in the tub. Lindsay's lunge at the door had caused the towels to slide down their bodies and five boobs stared back at him. Aria covered up quickly, much to his disappointment. Lindsay crossed her arms, not necessarily to hide her chest, but as grumpy gesture. Hannah shimmied for him, spilling wine onto Lindsay's breasts. "Like what you see?"

They say misery loves company, but Devon just kind of felt weird standing next to a guy with a hard-on as strong as his own.

"We should... we should go" Devon suggested and Joey nodded vigorously in agreement, though Joey never looked away from the bodies. He fumbled for the doorknob.

"Don't be shy boys. *hic* I don't mind the attention." Hannah seemed to have forgotten that she wasn't alone here, despite being covered in foreign limbs, having landed more towards the bottom of the tub. Undeterred, she swam through the mess to the surface, extricating herself from the tub, abandoning the wine bottle to pour down the drain, stickying the rumps of the other two girls. Balancing delicately on her heels, Hannah took a step towards the boys and blacked out.

Joey, being athletic, had reflexes quick enough to catch her before she banged her head on the floor. "Oh god," Lindsay sighed, and climbed out of the tub, leaving Aria huddled with a towel. "We need to get Hannah home." Lindsay felt their clothes. "Aria, your dress is like almost dry, I'm taking it. Once mine dry you can wear those."

And suddenly, Aria was alone in the bathroom with Devon, awkwardly avoiding eye contact. So this is what a cockblock felt like.

And suddenly (again), he was on her. He mashed his lips to hers, taking her startled gasp as an invitation to fuck her mouth with his tongue. Aria tried to push him off of her. She dropped the towel and shoved her hands against his chest. Devon backed off of her, before driving her back against the bathroom counter. Aria's ass hit the cold tiling of the surface, and her knees buckled. Devon used that moment to lift Aria up to be seated on the ledge and shove his face between her legs.

Devon kept feeling these sensations whenever he was around Aria. He had been constantly horny since he met her, and she was the kind of bombshell that made him jizz his pants in class. He had never met anyone so fucking sexy. She owned him and he NEEDED her. His base instincts kicked in. He wanted to mate her, breed her, fuck her and make her his own.

Aria tried to squeeze her legs shut, but Devon was too far gone to notice. His hands kneaded into her cheeks as he devoured her juices. Soon, despite not wanting to cave in to him, Aria was moaning and humping his face, her fingers scrunching his hair. Aria's cum had been pouring from her pussy since before this party started, and her inner slut took the wheels. Her brain told her that she had one job in this life, which was to get a hard screw.

Devon's tongue bathed her, lapping at her like an energizer, he just kept going and going and "OH fuck yeessssss, right there" going. He sucked on her clit, and Aria sucked on her bottom lip, craving a cock in her mouth. He used his teeth to nibble on her clit and Aria came.

Her back arched as radiating chills and heatwaves and tingles coursed through her body. Devon added his fingers to the mix, prolonging her orgasm. He used the rough and abrasive flat of his tongue to mess up her over-sensitive throbbing bud and the painful pleasure rocketed her from one orgasm into another one. She ground her hips on his face, clutching the back of his head as she rode his tongue.

Devon eventually ripped himself free of her clutches and wiped his face. He pulled down his pants, not bothering to kick them off. He needed to pound her hard and make her scream. Right. Fucking. Now.

He slammed into her, and Aria screamed. Slopping slapping noises filled the room, echoing with their grunts and pants and moans as his balls slapped into her and her cum drenched his nethers. The countertop was getting slippery and Aria's butt slid forward and back along the tiles as Devon plowed in and out of her.

Her juices made the counter so slick, her ass lost it's last bit of grip on the surface and her body slid off the counter, and into Devon's hips right at an upthrust. His penetration reached new levels.

"OW! Oww, ow...ohh wow...OOOOHH" Aria couldn't tell where her pussy ended and the rest of her began, he was planted so deep inside her. She wrapped her arms around his neck to kiss him. His eyes met hers and bottomed out inside of her. He slowed his pace, drawing his dick out juch a half inch and grinding it back into her depths, savoring the feeling of being completely enveloped inside her.

Aria ached with deliriousness. Her nipples throbbed and stung in neglect, and she rubbed her chest into him, whimpering. She was so full, he felt so big inside her. He plugged her up tightly, and the image flashed through her head that he was keeping all her pussy cum from leaking out, filling her up, building the tension until she would erupt. Or explode into itty bitty pieces.

Devon's patience ran out and he turned into an animal. He wildly picked up the pace, thrusting into his bitch in heat, grunting in sync with Aria, whose voice was getting rough from all the groans that he ripped out of her. His pelvis ground into her clit and their thighs slapped roughly together. With a primal roar he spilled his seed into her, filling her deep in her womb. Aria lost her voice and gaped, back arched and shaking.

Devon took her protruding tits into his mouth and jerked his hips, shooting deep into her. He came so hard it almost hurt, his hard length being milked by Aria's muscles pulling every last drop of his cum from his balls, through his shaft and into her sloppy pussy.

Devon shuddered, and his cock withdrew an inch before he plunged back in. This was enough to let all that cum in Aria's vagina splash out and the lubrication flooded between their crotches. As they rubbed against each other, trembling from orgasm, their mutual grinding slowed and stopped. Oh god, the sensation of their slick lower bodies slipping so smoothly stole Aria's breath. Her heart was pounding wildly and her legs still shook spasmically around Devon's waist. After a couple of minutes, Devon pulled out of her dripping pussy. His cock flopped limply to splat on this thigh.

Wild cheers shook them out of their delectable reverie. Just as the pair had been howling out their orgasms, a bunch of perverted drunks had busted open the door to reveal the private party to the house party. Heading the intruders was none other than Lauren, wielding a smart phone.