Time for Some Fun Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Aria and Devon scrambled to put clothes on, whooping hollers and cheers and boos and laughter ridiculed them. Since all Devon had to do was tuck his dick in and Aria was fully naked trying to put on wet clothes, he finished before her and threw her a towel, trying to shove the invaders out of the room and shut the door.

Aria had no time to think. She had just been writhing in orgasmic bliss and a minute later was confronted with fucking paparazzi? She still wasn't even having full, coherent thoughts. Tears spilled from her eyes as the realization of all that had just happened sank in.

And fucking Lauren at the head of it. Shit, this was probably livestreamed or some fucking shit. That fucking bitch! That bitch whore mother fucker! That stupid stupid... Aria's eye stung. That life ruining bitch. She's such a - such a. Aria fell on the ground. The tight fitting clothes stuck to her all wrong and twisted and she punched her leg. She screamed with her mouth closed, and pounded her fists into her lower thighs. Her sobs made it hard to breathe and her lips tasted of salt.

Devon succeeded in pushing out the last of the arms sticking through the door and locked it, and turned around to see Aria start hitting herself and sobbing. His heart shredded violently, and he wrapped himself around her in a protective hug. He pulled her head to his shoulder, brushing away the strands of hair that clung to her wet cheeks. He kissed her forehead and rocked her while she cried in his arms.

Devon would protect Aria. Lauren had to pay for what she did. The rumors, this. It all had to have consequences. He petted Aria's head, swearing he would help her, whatever it took.

Aria's sadness and humiliation turned to tears of rage and then resignation, then finally resolution. This was too far. This was too low. She had been taking her time dealing with Lauren, but it turns out that even a few days wasn't fast enough. It was time she took action. She would take Lauren down, whatever it took.

-----------------

'Nother Note: Oops, did I say there was going to be revenge on Lauren? My bad. Oh, and yeah, sorry about Lindsay and Aria's all hot and heavy and lesbian yum-yum getting cut short. But c'mon, the looks on your faces were probably priceless.

And to encourage further commenting, I have a couple of questions. I would love your feedback and comments, I think we've already established that they feed my god complex. Who do you want to see more of: Joey, Hannah, Mr. Krocker, or other? All of these characters will come back, but here's your chance to establish priority. And what do you think should be done about Lauren?

And if you are shy to leave a comment on a porny website, it might interest you to know that you can comment anonymously without giving a name or email or signing in, its just type and hit enter.

-----------------