All Comments on 'Time for Some Fun Pt. 10'

by DiamondsR4Never

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yay more!

So glad you continued. I really enjoyed the part with Aria and the businesswoman. so so so hot!

ThenaughtyDomiThenaughtyDomiabout 6 years ago

Great chapter as usual, 5/5!

StoryguyStoryguyabout 6 years ago
Glad you're still alive

Good story so far. Can't wait to see how this ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hooray!

Woah. I'd just about given up hope on you. Thank you for returning with one of my favorite series. This chapter was a welcome delineation of typical teen stuff. This chapter is what put the Fun in the title. That being said, the typical high school drama is never not welcome. All I would really like from here is more exploration of her powers with random people just like this. And of course a beautiful Lindsay story, but I have patience. Editing was fantastic in this chapter. I am truly impressed. Your with style is becoming a bit heavier and harder to read. It's all very nice, but there's a little more effort for the reader, which is never a good thing. You can tell I've had to start getting picky. All in all, this is a great comeback. I'm really excited to see more of this series at a greater frequency in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wonderful!

Terrific. Now I'll have to finish off what you started. A suggestion....try writing in the first person; makes it more personal to say "I."

Thanks for doing this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful ending to this Chapter

Not something that usually happens, but man the ending was really... almost touching? I don't know, just really put the bow on the box for me. Excited for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Loved the chapter, I enjoy her messing with random people and creating crazy situations.

crazyus2crazyus2about 6 years ago
Great as always

>Those who didn't nod eagerly at first nodded vigorously, as if their consent was out of their control.

Love this mechanic. Absolutely fantastic as always.

No idea what happened with editing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can't wait for more.

I really like your story. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Please include more scenes with Aria and Joey. I really want to see them together. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Plotline Reccomendation

I was reading one of your earlier chapters, and in it, Aria gets some social media accounts. I thought it might be a fun storyline to have Aria sext with some people.

Also just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying the series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really well done could you include more aria in public kinda thing?

Really well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome!

I am really enjoying Aria's adventures and the balance between being powerful but also powerless at times.

She is quirky and young. I love her personality and also her expression of sexuality that would be otherwise inappropriate in a social setting.

Really looking forward to her character development, perhaps revenge plans for the social media outburst.

On the more twisted side, would love to see what could happen between her and her brother!

Keep the series going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I know it’s been said before but you really should wright a book or at least open a patrons account so we can show our thanks!!! And hope for more of your writing

jazmuaddibjazmuaddibover 3 years ago
Back to the core of what I love here

I love how you spent time again on what Aria is doing when time is stopped. A lot of that seemed abstracted away (Eg her continued “training” of the popular crowd”). This was great.

jazmuaddib@gmail.com

TentaclePr0mTentaclePr0mover 1 year ago

Wow, hottest one yet!

PentacyclePentacycle7 months ago

You still have a nice balance of erotic action to character development. And you like your characters, which is something I need to enjoy the stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous