Time for Some Fun Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if on cue, the men at her sides latched their mouths on her nipples and sucked on them, hard. There was no more thinking at that point. No more breathing. Nothing but cumming cumming cumming ringing in her ears.

She came down from her pleasure slowly, as if she was blinking awake. Like clearing blurry vision, or like steam clearing from the air. Her ears were ringing. Her throat was sore, and she realized she had been screaming. Two men were still jacking their erections. Like she was in a daze she reached out and stroked them. They came on her face. How had she ended up on the floor, kneeling in front of them? What was she supposed to do now? Things were happening, people moving around.

Something in the back of her head, something smart, told her to hiccup. She froze time and took a nap.

When Aria woke up, her body felt limp and, simply put, really really nice. She sat up and looked around. Someone had found their cellphones where she had stashed them under a towel on a shelf behind the bar. Looks like she had frozen time... well, in the nick of time.

Aria cleaned up after herself, wiping down every surface that was clean-able. She didn't want to leave DNA evidence. Not that she expected anyone to investigate this or anything. Hardly a crime, really, and no camera evidence. Nothing broken, stolen. Just some men who got their jollies. She did wince a little at noticing that some of the men had stained shirts from being in her... "Splash zone." Fuck, she didn't peg herself for a squirter, but anything can happen, she guessed.

She grabbed her clothes but didn't put them on. They felt kinda dirty and lord knows she could get new ones. She walked out of the bar and didn't look back.

It was surreal, walking through the streets, naked and exposed to an unmoving, statuesque world. There was no sound other than her heels, and then bare feet (after disposing of the sexy but uncomfortable health hazards) padding on the ground. As she walked by people, she ran her fingers through their hair, placed her hands on their backs and shoulders. So many people. So many lives. Every single one of them with a story worth telling.

She giggled at the thought that her story was just beginning, and it was probably rated X. Interesting decisions she had made, given all the power in the world.

She spotted a beggar on a corner with an empty starbucks cup. She reached out for the nearest purse she found and transferred all the cash to his cup.

She kept strolling, looking people in the face as she went. So many expressions. Everyone dealing with their own set of problems. She passed what she assumed was a couple. She moved their hands together and intertwined their fingers.

The crowd was thick at one spot, and she moved a pair of people aside to get through. She zipped up someone's downed fly as she went. She wondered if someone later that day would have pointed it out, and if that would have been embarrassing.

At the end of the street she turned around and looked at the path she had just tread. So many people, so many things, so many nooks and crannies to look into. It would be interesting. But then again, getting all philosophical, would that be fun?

Aria felt like a weight had been taken off her shoulders. Her mind was clear. She checked her phone, her email. Messages from Lindsay and a host of others. A schoolwide email announcing another 'emergency' assembly to address the issues and concerns of last week. Hundreds of notifications on facebook.

Aria knew what to do. She just had to make a pit stop at a couple of stores before she headed home. Today was a bust. A good bust, though. But tomorrow was Aria's day. Look out world, and look out Lauren.

*****

Note (Part 2): Thanks again to my wonderful editor, the last man standing after some... editing issues. You da real MVP. Also, now a bit of an assistant writer. Yay promotion!

In other news - I've picked up a new minor in college in a field I have no experience in - Religion. So that may affect my writing (in study time and possibly content, we'll see). Would anyone care to learn the history of the Buddha? Maybe I'll have Aria convert xD

Please leave a comment telling me what you thought of the chapter and what you would like to see next. And don't worry, Lindsay and Lauren are next on the agenda. See you next time!

12