All Comments on 'Time for Truth Ch. 13'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting

How the different personalities are shaped. Geraldo taken on more than he bargained for as Alpha. He will need a lot of patience. Its good that BJ and Jules are supporting him.

What was Jules life like growing up with Margaret and Oscar. She makes you think she was a orphan.

Elise what's her story?

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Wonderful update. Geraldo will have to do some trusting of his new pack as he want them to trust him. Trust has to go both ways if he want the pack to run as it should be. It will take time and they are going in a good direction to get there.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Great Question Anonymous

Julianne was an isolate growing up. She was introverted and had no real friends.Most people envied her making her feel even more excluded. Her father was a much older gentleman, so most of the angst she dealt with her parents were unaware. They did notice how shy she was which was why her friendship with Celia as so profound. That friendship lead to her meeting her soulmate. Much like her mother she worked some but dedicated her life to her mates and kids.

I hope this explanation helps. As for Elise, she does not have a story as of right now. But who knows.

MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 10 years ago
ONCE A MONTH IS

GREAT!!!!!!. WHOOPPEE!!!!!!!.

Love this story and believe me I will patiently wait every month to read it w/o complaints. As for grammatical errors I don't worry about them, even the established writers still make a few. Nobody's prefect.

I hope Benny, Jules and the kids stay awhile along with introducing them to Nina and the vampires. To show them all how a loving family with blended family members get along all together. They also need to see how real men and boys treat their women and children. Since they are small pack maybe a week at Javons will show them how a real pack operates.

Good luck.

MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 10 years ago
ONCE A MONTH IS

GREAT!!!!!!. WHOOPPEE!!!!!!!.

Love this story and believe me I will patiently wait every month to read it w/o complaints. As for grammatical errors I don't worry about them, even the established writers still make a few. Nobody's prefect.

I hope Benny, Jules and the kids stay awhile along with introducing them to Nina and the vampires. To show them all how a loving family with blended family members get along all together. They also need to see how real men and boys treat their women and children. Since they are small pack maybe a week at Javons will show them how a real pack operates.

Good luck.

dreamer_65dreamer_65over 9 years ago
Thank you

For your prompt response . I have two more questions (1) Is Jevon Malcolm's father? ( this was stated in chapter 3 or 4) (2) Julianne -"Much like her mother she worked some but dedicated her life to her mates" Will something happen to BJ ? Or was this just a type o?

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 9 years agoAuthor
Dreamer

Thank you for showing interest in this tale. Mates was a typo. Earlier I described Javon in a fatherly role because as pack alpha, he feels like the dad to all of his pack members. I didn't relay that message clearly. I apologize. Malcolm's dad actually meets with Javon and Malcolm at some point. I hope this helps. Please feel free to ask any other questions you might have.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES