Time for Truth Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Javon told them about the meeting with Cassius. He explained that their children might be sent to Dracount. Javon was furious, these children were pack and they were not being sent across the contry. He wanted to speak with the council.

Gernick felt something like pride in his wolf friend. He knew the wolves would automatically object. But there was more.

They went on to explain the attacks on Jonathan. Nina and Thaddeus were not surprised. That's when Javon spoke."Were you aware of this?" he demanded.

Thaddeus moved in front of his mate.

"Yes, when Jonathan visits, Theo has suffered more injuries than usual. At first I assigned betas to watch out for the boys, but then the situation at Jael arose. So I went to Gustavo. He and the vampires agreed to help curb their aggression. When we met the last time several boys attacked them that day. Jonathon told them he was being sent away. I know this because Theo doesn't sleep. He's worried about Jonathan leaving and forgetting him.

Gernick, I apologize. I was trying to keep things in control. When Jonathan visits I make sure an adult is around all of the time. The last time we were all meeting. We never intended for your son to be hurt. I even called the boys and they claimed to just be sparring. You must do what is best for your son, but don't sever his bond with his blood brother. It will kill them to be permanently separated." Thaddeus pleaded.

Nicolette looked at Nina. "Did you know?"

Nina nodded, "I just found out last night. Nickie, I'm sorry." She whispered.

Javon spoke. "I want the boys brought in. Roddrick, go get them please and their parents." Roddrick left immediately to do the alphas bidding. He was glad, as theta, he saw some of what was happening, and he often tried to intervene, but the boys involved ignored him. He wished Javier was here, because when that young wolf was around, the boys backed off.

Roddrick came back with all four boys and their anxious parents in tow. The group entered the alpha chamber nervously. The fathers demanded to know what their boys had done, and the boys confessed as they rode to the alpha home.

Javon faced the young men and said one word, "SPEAK!"

The boys, talking all over echo other explained that they decided to pick on Jonathan because he couldn't really fight back. It was not fair. They were wolves and he was treated as if he was one too. Jonathan was not a wolf." The boys exclaimed.

Their parents were shocked. Each parent apologized to the Ivanovs. Their son was not a wolf, but he was considered pack. His parents had gone above and beyond their necessary duty to protect the pack. The father's waited. They needed to know what punishment their sons would face. The mother's wept silently, fearing the worse.

Javon spoke "Gernick and Nickie, your children are safe here. These boys will go through training in what it means to protect the pack. Logan, as a high ranking beta, you are responsible for training them. Do not go easy on them. They need to learn. Each Wednesday, I want to meet with all four boys. We will talk. Theo needs to be present as well." Thaddeus and Nina nodded.

"Gernick and Nicolette, I don't know what you will decide, but if you don't send them I would like for Jonathan to attend as well. We are family, and family protects each other." He concluded.

Gernick and Nickie stood. Theo and Jasmine had joined Jonathan and Amie in the den. They were playing video games. The adults entered silently. They overheard the boys talking.

"Theo," Jonathan sighed as he talked with his best friend. The girls were playing with their dolls. "I want to go to Dracount." Jonathon whispered.

Theo gasped. "Why?"

"I'm vampire, but I know nothing about being vampire. You are my best friend, my only friend, but I need to know more about what I really am. Just like you need a chance to really become a wolf." Jonathon explained.

Theo started to protest. They had been together since Jonathan's birth. Now, Jonathan wanted to move away. He knew it was because of the pack fighting them. Normally, Javier would be here and they would not dare mess with Jonathan as much. However, since he was gone, the guys were awful. Maybe Jonathan was right and they needed to be away from each other.

"Look, you don't have to go. I'll call Javier and you know they won't fight us anymore when he gets back." Theo assured his blood brother.

"It's not just them Theo. I'm vampire. My Dad is the most feared vampire on the planet, yet I have no idea what that means. I need something more, and if I learn to be a vampire, maybe I can be whole."

Theo was silent but he truly understood. "I'll miss you. Do you know how long it will take?"

Jonathan sighed, "Not too long, and Amie will have to go too. But as soon as we graduate we're coming home." He whispered.

Nina gasped, drawing the attention of the boys. She rushed forward and hugged her godson. "Jonathan Ivanov, you'd better write and call us. OK." Jonathan smiled and hugged his aunt in return, "OK Aunt Nina, help Momma, OK. Don't let her cry too much." He whispered. He was worried about his Mom. He knew here. He knew she would not want them to go. Dad loved them too, but he was not as clingy as Mom.

Nina laughed. Gernick and Nicolette shared a look and nodded. It seemed that for once the council was getting a demand met. It seemed as if their son and daughter were attending Dracount. Gernick knew this would not be easy on Nickie. When her mother moved to Asia over thirteen years ago, Nickie had the hardest time adjusting. She loved hard, and feared losing her family.

He knew this situation with the wolves ripped her heart in two. She was torn between defending her children and protecting her wolf family. Either way, she would have a hard time letting her kids leave.

Amie moved and hugged her Mom. Her momma was the best, and she didn't want to go. Nickie squeezed her baby girl close. Then she sighed.

*****

At Loess, David had recovered from his ordeal, and he missed Iyoka. However, he was not ready to go back to his former home. He knew the Jael alphas were gone. He knew Geraldo had taken full command. Iyoka had joined him a few weeks ago. The Loess Falls wolves welcomed him with open arms. They even refused to let him limit himself. Nadiya stayed and David loved talking with her.

David noticed Nadiya back home, but liking a female was a sure way to get her violated, so he never let on. When Alpha Geraldo came to see him a few weeks earlier, it gave him reason, purpose. The fact that he brought Nadiya made his admiration for his new alpha grow.

At one point, David wanted to join Loess, but Nadiya's family was in New Mexico with the Cortez Pack and she wanted to go home. He would go with her. Besides, Iyoka was now Alpha bitch, and she'd need a fateful sidekick.

"David, I want to go for a walk. Will you come with me?" Nadiya asked one clear evening. The air was cool, crisp. There was a crescent moon, and she wanted time alone with him.

"OK, let me let grab my cane and we can go. I'll let Lars know too incase he needs me." He answered.

David told Lars who gave him the night off. Lars smiled. He liked David. The young man lost so much, but he was bouncing back. His brother, Blaze, died trying to get him to safety. Even though he was a monster to some, the beta understood that sometimes you had to go to extremes to protect loved ones.

Nadiya talked as they walked. David was silent, admiring her beauty. She was beautiful and strong. All of the females at Jael were strong or they would not have survived. He sighed and Nadiya stopped and looked at him.

"Nadiya, you women are amazing. The abuse you women endured would have destroyed most men. The way you held on and held each other up amazes me. No matter what they did, you all stood strong. I owe you an apology. Had I not been so weak, I could have done something to stop..." Nadiya shushed him.

"You'd be dead and we both know it. I hated Blaze, but now I understand. He was awful, but looking back most of it was a cover. Blaze was nasty and mean, but he never went beyond striking a woman. I won't lie; I hated him. But knowing he did it to protect you, my feelings have changed." Nadiya exhaled.

"We were in a horrible state but thanks to the fates we survived. Blaze saved us. He got you here, and did everything he could to protect you, for that alone, I can no longer hate him." Nadiya stopped speaking.

"Nadiya, you are the most beautiful creature Luna put on this planet. I wish we could join but I'm never going to be able to be with anyone. They made me into a eunuch." Nadiya looked hurt,

"I am not your mate, but I am your friend. When we get home, I'll help you find your mate. I'm going to test him and make sure he is good enough for you. OK." David whispered.

Nadiya smiled. "Remember when we were seven and Joe went on a rampage. You grabbed my hand and we hid in a small ditch you had dug under the alpha home. It was so tight, but all three of us fit. You protected us then David and you are protecting us now. Look at what you did for Iyoka. She is our new alpha bitch. Amari is safe and mated. Like you, I may never meet my mate, but I have a true friend. For that alone David, thank you."

David held his friend in a tight embrace. He wished he could feel something, warmth, excitement hardness, but he felt nothing. He had to accept that he could not function as a normal male.

He was scheduled to see the doctor and he wanted to ask again could anything be done, but he already knew. The damage to his nerves was severe, and could not be reversed. It didn't matter though. His friends were safe now. They could have families and he could help look out for them.

*****

Clarence was feeling a bit home sick, but being with his mate gave him a sense of comfort. He decided that he would do everything he could to assure her father that he would take care of her. So, he decided to be available whenever, the alpha called. Aria resumed classes, leaving Clarence to his duties as beta.

One morning, as Aria had a free day, and wanted time with her mate. However, he was in full beta mode. "Babe, babe, I have to go. Your father is expecting me." Clarence explained to his mate. Aria was horny and as much as he wanted to indulge, he had beta duties to fulfill. Ares, Kevin, Benny, and the girls had gone back to Thane and Clarence filled in as best he could.

"Clarence, call Daddy and say you'll be late. OK." She pleaded.

She smiled so sweetly as she reclined on their bed wearing nothing but that smile. Clarence almost caved when Javon sent an Alpha command.

"Gotta go, babe. I'll be back I promise." Clarence kissed his mate and rushed out. An angry and horny Aria tossed a pillow at the door as it shut behind him. Soon she dressed and went to find her mom. Mom and Nina were talking with Nicolette. Aria could see that something was wrong.

Rushing over to the women she asked "What is it? What's wrong?"

Elise looked at her daughter and laughed. "Sweetheart, you had Clarence late. I know he's your mate and everything is still new, but he also has duties. Alright." she chastised.

Aria blushed and the women chuckled. Not one to miss a beat, she asked again, "What is wrong?"

"My children are going to school in Russia," Nickie answered.

"What? Why?" Aria asked.

Nickie replied. "It is something they need to do." Then she dropped the conversation. The women talked a bit more. Elise announced she had to meet with the pack females. She called a pack meeting with the females. Elise explained that Cortez was sending in some omegas and thetas to be trained. She asked for volunteers to go help out at Cortez during the transition. Several women volunteered and Nadiya was stunned at how eager they were to help.

She stood and spoke. "You all amaze me. You are willing to help us and we have no way of ever repaying you. As a member of Cortez, I want you to know we are grateful." Elise hugged the brave young woman, as did Amari and many of the pack members.

Five jeeps headed to Cortez as several vans pulled in. Javon greeted their new arrivals and the betas escorted them to their temporary quarters. Tomorrow the training began.

*****

Meanwhile at Thane, several Cortez females arrived. They were nervous but ready to learn. Mona was in charge so she escorted the women to their rooms and made sure they had everything they needed. Iyoka was with them. Brandy greeted the women, welcoming Iyoka into her home.

They had met weeks earlier after the Jael alphas were overthrown, and Iyoka retuned home. Michael and Brandy drove over. Michael was impressed by Cortez. The man was hard, but compassionate. He knew this would be an adjustment for this pack, but he was not worried in the least.

When they arrived, Geraldo kept working. He greeted them and the members of his pack showed them proper respect, but he never broke his stride. He never stopped leading. Brandy was as equally impressed.

Iyoka called for an omega to help with MJ and her cub gladly followed the young woman. The girl was gifted with dealing with small kids, and this new alpha pair had a knack for helping their pack mates utilize their gifts.

Brandy smiled, when the young alpha bitch led her other pack mates. This girl was shaping up to be a great leader.

Brandy watched as Mona escorted them to the dining hall where some male members of their pack were already there. Alpha Michael insisted that the spread out and get to know the members of Thane.

Brandy entered and the women were actually afraid. She quickly addressed them, reassuring them that they were safe. It did not get past her that several of the women admired her handsome mate. So she quickly moved to Michael's side and pulled him into her embrace, kissing him to let the females know he was off limits. Michael not to be outdone, returned her kiss making sure the Cortez males knew the alpha bitch was off limits.

The tension in the room lightened and dinner was served. At the alpha table, the alpha pair enjoyed their meal. "Love, if I didn't know any better, I would think you were jealous." Michael teased.

Brandy laughed, "No, but their former alpha had no morals. We are not like them. You are mine, and I hope tonight's display got my message across."

"Loud and clear baby, loud and clear!" He teased as he kissed his mate once more.

Soon everyone ate and the guests were given itineraries for the next day. As they ate, Kevin, Ares, and Benny went out of their way to help the new arrivals. Saphirra and Zoe smiled, and then they too greeted the new guest. Phillip stood watching the females, riveted. He knew they were here for training, but that didn't mean he could not get to know them right. He would let them rest tonight, but tomorrow they would be blasted with his charm.

Michael watched his young betas and shook his head. He wondered would he end up losing some males to Cortez. He also noticed his females perusing the Cortez males as well. Brandy kicked his foot. They are adults love. We will meet in the morning and remind them of their duties, but they are adults. she sent. Michael smiled and kissed his mate once more.

A few more weeks passed, and the Cortez wolves learned quickly. Mona worked with the females nonstop. The males shadowed the Thane betas. They realized the importance of caring for the weaker women. Often, they watched the women spar and were suitably impressed.

The wolves trained for a month and then returned home to train pack members. Geraldo had waited long enough. It was time to win his mate.

"Ransom, where is Iyoka this morning?" Geraldo asked.

Ransom smiled, "Sir, she is at the daycare helping to set up. Several females are due soon, and Madam Iyoka is determined to be ready."

Geraldo grinned., That was just like his mate to find something else to focus on. He rose and dressed. Heading to the dining hall. Javier stopped him. "Dad, do we have to live here, now? I miss Theo and Jonathan back home. Something feels wrong and I was wondering." Javier paused.

Geraldo stopped, "Javier, your home is at Loess. But you will always be welcomed here. You and your sisters will hopefully one day see Cortez as home."

Javier exhaled, "Thank you. You're not mad, are you?"

"No, of course not. I am so happy you all came to help us through this transition." Geraldo explained.

Javier exhaled. He was ready to go home. Last night he tried to call Theo and couldn't reach him. Something was going on for Theo to ignore him. He walked with his father to breakfast. As they entered the dining hall, his insisters Heaven and Nevaeh leaped on him. Geraldo laughed and the girls greeted him, "Daddy Geraldo, can we have a picnic? Our friends at school want one. Please?" They begged.

Geraldo was about to give in when Julianne walked in and spoke. She knew her girls were up to something sneaky.

"Hold up, you two. Didn't your father and I say not yet?" She reprimanded them.

Nevaeh looked chastised, but Heaven looked perturbed. "Momma, please. It won't be a lot of..." She hushed when Julianne gave her the look.

Geraldo smiled as is mate appeared behind her friend grinning at the antics of the young ones. BJ then walked in and he was not smiling at all. He did not allow them to manipulate them and both girls knew they were in big trouble with their parents.

Neveah dropped her eyes. Heaven soon followed suit, as Geraldo noticed that the few kids within the pack followed the girls lead. He and Iyoka shared a look, and he spoke. "BJ and Jules, we will leave your daughters to you. Handle this situation with them in the best way you see fit."

The pack gasped. Many were waiting for the Alpha to react. When he allowed the parents control, it reaffirmed their trust in him. BJ stood and indicated to his daughters to sit, Rosita joined them as she whispered, "You two should not have done that. Did you think Daddy would not ask Mom and Dad first?" she asked. Heaven glared at her older sister.

"You're so perfect, Rosita. Everyone likes you. We just wanted to do something special with the other kids. The grownups are always busy." She complained, feeling guiltier by the second. Her sister was in trouble now because of her. Nevaeh told her it was a bad idea, but she insisted. So her sister gave in and went along.

"I know it's not always fun, but never go behind Momma and Poppa again, Heaven, or Javier and I will take away the games we let you use." Rosita stated finally.

Nevaeh gasped. Rosita was never harsh with them unless Heaven came up with a scheme. Javier joined his sisters and glared sat both of them. He too was disappointed in their manipulations. Soon some of the twins' friends from the pack drifted over. They felt bad for them because they knew they were trying to do something nice for them.

"Heaven, Nevaeh, we can talk with your Mom and dad if you think it will help." The girls looked at their older siblings and dropped their head. "No guys, but thanks anyway." Nevaeh whispered.

Meanwhile at the alpha table, Geraldo watched Iyoka eat as she talked with Julianne and other females from the pack. She fascinated him. She was a strong woman, much like Angel. Julianne was also strong, but Iyoka had an inner strength that surpassed everyone around her.

The group talked as other pack members chimed in. Geraldo shared with the group the reports from his brother and Thane on the growth their pack members had made in training. Ransom was overjoyed. He wanted to go, but BJ asked that he stay and he would personally train him.

Each night, BJ, Ransom, Geraldo, and a few more betas sparred. Iyoka sparred with Jules and some of the stronger females. Julianne was impressed. She was not a skilled fighter, unlike Celia and the other women at Loess, and Iyoka actually was teaching her.