Time for Truth Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breakfast ended and Geraldo asked Iyoka to spend the rest of her morning with him. She smiled and the alpha pair went back to their home together. This action did not go unnoticed by then rest of the pack. They all shared secret smiles and hopes for a new alpha mating soon.

Gerald walked home with Iyoka. He had thousands of thoughts floating through his mind. He was nervous, excited, and afraid. If he messed up, she could reject him and where would that leave him.

"I like the way you had the house renovated. I hated this place. My parents cared for no one. The pack told me that you sold most of the things they had here and used the money for needed repairs." She faced her mate. "Geraldo, thank you."

"It was wasteful when the pack was suffering greatly. I know they were your parents so I will not speak ill of them." He stated. "As far as I am concerned, unless it is something you need to discuss, we will no longer refer to them."

Iyoka paused, "You know my history with them, right?" she queried.

"Yes, why do you think they are gone?" Geraldo answered, his voice chilling.

Iyoka stood and paced the room. "I might not be able to have children." She stated clearly.

"Yet, you might be able to. If not, we have our pack." Geraldo exhaled. He had to tell her the truth about himself. He had to expose who Geraldo Javier Cortez really was. "I am not a nice guy. Iyoka. I've done things. Things I am not proud of. I want to be honest with you, and show you everything I am. I want you to accept me, Iyoka but I won't hide my past."

Iyoka faced her mate and nodded. Geraldo sat beside her and took her hand; He kissed her knuckles and sighed.

"I am the oldest son of a powerful Mexican Alpha. He mated with my mother and I was told he loved her to the point of insanity. I was born a few years after he became Alpha. They were happy. My mother became pregnant with a second child and she became very ill. She died and the baby was never born."Geraldo sighed, "Father was devastated. He was hard on me, that's why when South American pack sent a woman to meet him I was excited. If father mated, he would be happy again. Pena seemed nice enough. The pack liked her and she ignored me mostly. I did not care, father was happy."

Geraldo paused, Iyoka waited she seemed to know this was hard. Geraldo faced her and continued his story. He told her of his father's marriage. He stood with this father and the first five years were fantastic. Then he turned fifteen. Pena had given birth to two of his brothers and his sister Adrianna by then. One night, father had to travel and she came to him. She was angry; she felt he was not pulling his weight as the oldest son. Pena started making demands.

Geraldo continued. "I did everything she asked, and then I met Angel. She was hunting for food when some males from my pack surrounded her. I could tell their intent before I reached them. I intervened and fought them off, Angel ran away." Geraldo paused.

"They reported back to father and I told him what happened. Pena was furious. A lone bitch was in our territory and I defended her. She was trespassing and the males were within their rights. Father sent me out, and things were OK. I finally had a chance to see her again and we became friends. I learned that pack was dying. She would perish if something was not done. She was practically my best friend, so in my eighteen years of wisdom, I suggested that we mate. If we mated, Dad and Pena had to let her live at the compound, right?" He explained.

Iyoka smiled. Her mate was brave and compassionate. Then Geraldo continued. "Father was furious. Pena was pissed, but it did not matter. Angel was my mate and a part of Cortez-Alvarez. He demoted me to omega and gave me the smallest dwelling to live in. Angel did not care. She vowed to love me and she did. We did not love each other at first, but the love grew. For three years, I worked hard, and she was humiliated daily. My brothers and sisters intervened when they could, but often suffered censor at their mother's hand."

Iyoka cried. She could truly understand what they were going through. No matter what the future held, there pack would never be so cruel, so heartless, . Geraldo stopped, he had to compose himself to finish the story. "One day father approached me and said he could forgive me if I sent her and the children away. I refused then he threw us out. Marisol was a toddler, and Rosita was a baby. She had not conceived Javier yet, but before long, she did. We left to compound carrying nothing but our clothes and the food some of the pack members sneaked to us. We walked for days. I carried Marisol and Angel carried Rosita. No one would give us sanctuary. Father called and asked that no one helped us. I found a small place in the city and became a criminal. I got caught and was sent to prison." Iyoka gasped.

Geraldo pressed on. "Prison was awful. As a wolf, they could not dominate me, but to stay alive, I exerted my authority over many males in that place. There were times that I had to violate other men to exert my dominance. I hated it, but it became a part of what I was. I met a few wolves that came through and took them under my protection. Braden was one. He was released and vowed to help me find my family and he did."

He looked away, ashamed of his past, knowing that she might refuse him now. He finished the tale. "Iyoka for almost two decades, I was a caged animal, but the moment I was free, I searched for them. I never want my children to know how depraved I was in prison, but I survived. That is why killing your parents was so easy. I have done much worse. However, I need you to know this, you, our children, BJ, Jules, our pack, and our friends, never need to fear me. The man I was there was who I had to be to survive. He is not here. He is gone now."

He stopped. Iyoka was completely silent. He looked at her and gasped as silent tears flowed down her cheeks. She cried for him and Angel. She cried for their lost youth, and the cruelty they endured.

"Geraldo, everyone has their demons. I am just glad you are here now and we can rebuild together. You saved us and I believe you went through all of those horrible times to be ready for this moment. You accept us; you accept me, flaws and all. You accept my daughter, even though she should be my biggest shame. She is my most prized possession. Your children love you and they forgive you. They are a credit to you and their mother. They are a credit to BJ and Julianne. Rosita is so compassionate, and beautiful. Yesterday, I saw her with some of the other girls. They open up to her. She comforts them. Javier is a genius, with his guidance, many of our boys are helping rebuild and repair worn structures. I only met Marisol briefly, but that girl loves both you and BJ with her whole heart." Iyoka moved and kneeled before her mate.

Geraldo smiled, "You killed them. You killed my parents and Joe to protect me. I will always love you for that," she whispered.

Geraldo blushed, "I planned to seduce you the first time. Carry you off to a romantic getaway and spend hours convincing you to be with me. But I want you now, Iyoka, I want to mate with you, claim what is our right. I can wait if you need time. I know this is quick. But can I woo you, get to know you, and prove to you I can be a great mate and fantastic father." He asked.

"You have nothing to prove, Geraldo. I am yours. I need to feel your mark. I need every bitch in this place to know you are mine. We can wait and join later. But know this, we will mate soon." Iyoka whispered huskily.

Geraldo leaned forward and tasted her soft lips. Iyoka parted her lips, tasting his tongue. Iyoka moaned. Her male was the sexiest man she's seen in a long time. She stepped back. Geraldo was tall, dark, his deep eyes almost black with his desire. The shirt he wore barely contained his broad shoulders.

He was so handsome, that he stole her breath. He always wore his hair bound with a leather thong. Iyoka reached behind his neck, freeing his glorious black man. Geraldo was ten to see her red tresses flow freely as he released them from their catch.

She stood before her mate, and she asked one question, "Do you want me?"

He swallowed and nodded, as she gently removed her top. Geraldo stopped her. "No, let me I wasn't to unwrap the treasures you have hidden."

Lifting her he carried her into his bedroom. Iyoka froze. This was the room her parents shared. Geraldo spoke, "They are gone. This is our space, our home."

She smiled and whispered, "Love me, Geraldo, mark me, and make me yours."

*****

BJ watched Julianne. She went on with her duties of helping Iyoka, but he could tell something was wrong.

"Love, talk to me?" he asked.

"I miss home. I know it's silly, but Marisol has been gone for three months and I haven't gone to see her, Celia sent me a message about a the vampire children. Something is going on there. We need to go home, BJ." She whispered.

"OK, I'll let Geraldo know." He hugged is mate. "Jules don't worry OK."

Jules smiled. Then they continued with their work. Rosita joined her at lunch. She missed home also, but didn't want to upset her parents.

"Rosa, what is it, sweetheart? What's wrong?" Jules asked as they ate.

"Momma, I love it here with Daddy and Iyoka, but I want to go home now." She whispered.

Jules hugged her daughter close, and told her they would go home soon. Javier and some f the pack members were building a security system for the far gates. These guys were good, and his father's land would be well protected.

"You want to leave us, right?" one of his new friends asked.

Javier smiled, "I miss home. But hey if Dad says it's ok, you guys can visit. I know I'll be back here often." He explained. The boys looked at each other and smiled. Javier Cortez-Daniels was an alpha son, but he was a regular guy just like them. They'd miss him, but they understood.

*****

Iyoka and Geraldo loved each other. Geraldo could not believe how nervous he was. It had been almost two decades since he had actually been with a woman. Once he was released, he was focused on locating his children. Iyoka was nervous also, she had never been with anyone willingly. Her only memories were being forced.

Geraldo stopped, "Wait, Iyoka, if you need time, then we can..."

She pulled him to her once more and whispered. "We will learn together."

Geraldo took her hand, leading her to their bed. He took great pleasure in removing her garments, taking his time as hi=e caressed and tasted her skin. Iyoka was on fire, she needed to touch him also. Geraldo, chuckled, "My mate, patience" he demanded as she growled.

Laying her back on the bed, he needed to explore every inch of her perfect frame. She play before him, her deep red locks spread across his pillows, as he admired her. No longer able to resist, Geraldo joined his mate, shedding his attire and loving her as no man had before. He glorified in the feel of her soft sheath accepting him. Moving in and out of her body, they danced in the dance lovers share. Geraldo never wanted the moment to end, and from the soft cries of his mate, she felt the same. Soon he feel his body contract and he stopped,

"Wait, why?" Iyoka gasped. Needing to feel her man explode deep inside of her.

Panting and barely holding on, Geraldo whispered, "We come together."

Iyoka was hot, sweaty, so ready to come with him, that she nodded on agreement.

Geraldo moved once more, driving Iyoka insane. She felt every inch of his rapacious rod. Her mate was well endowed and she was a happy recipient of his amorous attentions. No longer able to contain his beast, Geraldo began pumping faster. She took all of him. At first he was worried because he didn't want to trigger her past, but now as he raced toward a glorious finish, he pleaded, "Come with me baby. Cum for me," She soared and screamed her completion as he followed her into the abyss.

Soon they both lay together, barely breathing and almost unconscious.

"Wow that was intense." Iyoka whispered as her lover pulled her onto is board chest.

"Baby, I need to mate with you, mark you. Can you go another round? I know you might need time, but, I'm ready." Geraldo whispered.

"Geraldo, from now on and forever, I'm yours." Iyoka replied as he stroked her damp locks.

"Yes" She replied.

On your knees, now." He demanded. "Shift" She did. Shifting into his other form, Geraldo rode his bitch fiercely. Iyoka trembled beneath him loving the feel of being dominated by her male.

Soon his knot formed, plunging forward and forcing it deep inside of his woman, Geraldo came with a shout. Finding the special place on her neck, he clamped down piercing her skin, tasting her sweet blood as he marked the one woman that would be with his forever. Iyoka cam just as intently when she felt his bite. She needed to mark her mate, but right now in the position they were in, she could not. Locked inside of is mate, Geraldo needed to feel her bite. Twisting is body, he aligned her canines with his neck encouraging her to bite him just once; she did therefore completing their bond.

Inside her head, she heard her mate screaming, She screamed as well. Soon they calmed enough to be rational. The other occupants in the house cheered as the new alpha pair completed their mating.

Soon the news spread through the entire compound and everyone was excited. Julianne and BJ were happy for their friend. Rosita paused. She was happy for them. She liked Iyoka and now they were really family.

****

At Loess, Nadiya received a message of the matings from her siblings and parents. She was overjoyed, as was David. His friend was safe now. No one would dare hurt her with such a powerful mate. Nadiya leaped and hugged David close, and he held her as she shed tears of joy for her people. As he held her, something changed inside of him, and he never wanted to let this girl go. Besides Iyoka and Amari, he felt the need to protect Nadiya. But he could not. He was not a man. He would never be one again. She deserved a man who could love her, give her children, and defend her. He had to get her to find someone else, and not only that, he had to be willing to let her go. She would not want a cripple and a eunuch for a mate.

As she hugged her friend, Nadiya told David something that blew his mind. The fates seemed to always know what was best; maybe just maybe there was hope for him after all.

Gernick and Nicolette talked with Jonathan about attending Dracount. Jonathan looked at his father and told him to trust him. Gernick nodded. The family vanished to Tennessee. They needed to take with Krill and Samaria.

"Keveon and Savannah told us the wolves know they can't retaliate. They are constantly snapping at them. They never said anything before now." Krill whispered. He grew up with wolves, and often his brothers defended him. He prayed his children never suffered such injustices.

Unfortunately, they had and he was clueless.

"They want to go. They want to be around other vampires. Ma and Pa called and they are concerned about their wolves being damaged. I am too, Gernick. I know you might think it's irrational, but the wolf is a part of us." Krill explained. Nicolette remained silent. Samaria stood with her as Gernick looked into her eyes. She did not have to speak, for he could see the fear for her children manifest.

"Jonathan wants to go, and Amie has not told us what she wants. The thing is if we sent the three, we have to send her." Nicolette whispered.

Gernick moved to his mate and kissed her. "Love, the only reason I have not right out refused is because of Clause. He has looked out for me my whole life, and for some reason he stands with Cassius on this. If he thinks they need time, we must consider it." Gernick explained,

He faced Krill and Krill nodded. The children were playing and they knew about the school. Aimee sat with Keveon and Savannah and listened. "Vannah, I don't want to leave Momma." She whispered.

Savannah hugged her cousin, "I don't want to leave my Momma either, but we are different Amie. We are not truly vampire, nor are we truly wolf. If this school can help us learn, then we should at least try, right?"

Savannah was a little younger than her and she was so smart. Amie agreed with her. Soon she was ready to tell her parents she wanted to go with her brother.

*****

Meanwhile at Loess, Amari felt horrible. She was dying. She knew it. It was some sort punishment. Apparently, Little Vince did not like getting up. "How is this funny to you?" she demanded of her mate who was sitting on their bed grinning.

"No, babe. I'm excited about the baby. You are so adorable when you are grumpy." He whispered.

Amari stood, eyeing her mate warily, "Really, I wish you could be sick every morning, and feel like an alien has taken over your body."

"Babe, we are having a little one. I know it's soon, but it's a miracle in itself." Vince whispered. "Come on, let me take care of you." He put his arm around her waist as they headed to the dining hall. They soon joined the pack at the dining hall. The alphas were not there, but sometimes they ate at home. Vince smiled as a frustrated Malcolm ran around with his three girls. His mate Kyra was home. She was due to give birth in a few months and he was over the moon. This was their first son. He loved his daughters, but a boy. Well, to the young beta, that was the best news ever.

He saw Vince and smiled. He noticed that Amari looked grumpy, much like Kyra had when he and the girls left. He and Vince shared a knowing smile, causing Amari to shove her mate. Nina laughed and told her to sit; Vince would bring her breakfast. Before she could speak, her nephew was up and moving. His mate was beautiful and carrying his son. He would make sure she had everything she needed. Soon he was in line with a frazzled Malcolm as Nina called her granddaughters to the table with her and Amari.

So ends chapter 15. Chapter 16 will be written soon. Thank you for reading and please share your thoughts.