Time for Truth Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

When she returned Nadiya made coffee. David awoke and missed his mate. He could not believe that he was now a mated male. His wolf was overjoyed and his human was awed. He hugged Nadiya close and thanked her again for choosing him.

"Babe, we need to go out today. We need to spend time with the pack." Nadia whispered.

David, Nadiya, come see me today. Iyoka sent. She wanted to see her friend and make sure he was fine. Through the alpha bond, she knew he was better, but she wanted to see for herself.

Yes, Madam Alpha, David replied he laughed.

After they ate and before Nadiya met with Madison, the two walked to the alpha home to see Iyoka. They talked and realized that they survived. They were safe and happy now.

Soon, Nadiya and David left, and Iyoka called and checked on Amari. Amari was due to give birth soon. She was excited for Kyra when she gave birth a few days ago to her son, and she wanted to see the baby. She knew Geraldo would let her go visit, and this weekend she was going.

Nadiya reported to Madison's office and was greeted warmly. Madison told her things had changed, and the women were no longer expected to be subservient. She asked her to fill the post of Theta. Nadiya was floored. David was theta and she a lowly Omega, but now they had the same rank. She received her duties and called David. David sent her a mental hug and promised to talk with her later. He was meeting with the betas. He was promoted to high Theta with the right to advance to junior beta in the future.

Geraldo spent his day in the office reestablishing relationship amongst those in the business community. As he worked, the secretary told him he had a guest. Soon a female entered, and Geraldo was floored. He had not seen her in years, He knew she was coming to help Marisol, but he was so excited to see his younger sister, Dr. Adrianna Cortez.

"Adrianna, welcome. Rosita called and said you were headed here. How long can you stay?' He asked.

"I'm actually headed back to Mexico, but I had to see my big brother, Alpha Geraldo," she teased. "I want you to take me to meet my new sister." She demanded. Geraldo alerted Iyoka immediately. He drove home and the two women greeted each other like long lost friends. Iyoka was so grateful to this woman; Julianne told her how she helped Marisol and Rosita. Since she visited Loess falls, Javier was truly impressed with his aunt the psychologist.

Adrianna only stayed a few days, but Iyoka made her promise to visit again and often. The two women were fast friends and Adrianna was in awe of her new sister. She was just what her older brother needed. Iyoka convinced her to stay for a couple of days and she met many members of the pack.

The pack members were impressed, and Adrianna was certain that they would recover and thrive. With leaders like Geraldo and Iyoka, they had the best chances. Eventually, Adrianna went home and Geraldo once again thanked her for helping his daughter. She smiled, "She s my niece. I am just happy to be in her life. All of your children are wonderful, Big Brother. They are a true testament of strength and grace." She concluded. Geraldo smiled and hugged her before she drove off, back home to Mexico.

Geraldo spent time alone with his mate after his sister left. They were content. He smiled as he felt a sight tug on their bond. "You know, Amari should be giving birth soon. Maybe you should drive over to Texas." Iyoka laughed, and the next day she returned to Loess Falls to see her daughter. Amari hugged her mother, even though she was huge with their son. Iyoka picked the best weekend because that night Amari went into labor and she was with her when her son was born. Geraldo rushed over, and he too welcomed his new grandson.

He declared Stanley Loess, perfect. Kyra was happy for her cousin and his mate. There two boys were the same age and she was sure they would grow up and get into everything together. Malcolm held their son as their daughters tried to find a way to have an all girl sleepover with Christiana.

Soon, everyone settled and Iyoka and Geraldo stayed at the alpha home. Javon welcomed his old friend back and the two men talked. Geraldo would forever be grateful to the Loess Pack alpha. He was a fair, honest and just man. The vampires came by and Nicolette looked at Iyoka strangely, then she smiled at Geraldo.

"You don't waste any time do you?" She teased. "Congratulations, dad."

Geraldo gasped, "What? Are you sure?" Iyoka was stunned. It was so soon, only a few months had passed since they mated. She had felt a bit tired, but thought nothing of it.

"You can hear their heartbeats. Listen." Nicolette replied. Geraldo pulled Iyoka to him. He kneeled before her and pressed his hear and then he smiled. The faint sound of two heartbeats could be heard.

Geraldo gasped and lifted his mate. He held her close and whispered, "Thank you, Iyoka. Thank you for giving me a second chance. I love you."

With tears shimmering, Iyoka whispered, "I love you too, Geraldo. I love you so much."

Amari found out and was so happy for her mother. She would finally have the chance to truly be happy and have the family she deserved. Soon everyone left, leaving her, Vince alone with their son. The small family held each other and thanked Luna for protecting them and bringing them together.

The pack was excited. Several new pups had been born. Alpha Son Vince's pup was the last one in this birthing cycle. Javon and Elise were most excited. This was their first grand-pup, so they were on top of everything. They insisted that Amari and Vince move back to the Alpha home until the babies were older.

Nina and Thaddeus stopped by Kyra's home. She seemed to have recovered from the birth of her son, but Nina was always worried and after Amari gave birth, she needed to check on her baby as well. Kyra welcomed her Mom and step dad. The girls were in their room and Nina peeked in. Kyra was fine and the baby was safe in his father arms. The baby was delivered early, but he was fine. After she had the baby, Kyra healed. They did not stay long and headed home where Thaddeus just held her close. He thanked Luna everyday for creating her for him.

After her Mom left, Kyra felt tired, so she lay down. Malcolm was changing his son. Kyra was sleeping and he took care of the baby so she could rest. Malcolm felt he was the luckiest wolf alive. As far as he was concerned, their family was complete.

Celia and Blaine were home with their children. Nicki and Rosita had gone to the movies with a group of friends and Blaine was on Dad watch. Celia laughed. Her baby girl was growing into a beautiful young lady. She was out with her friends, and Dad had to learn to let go. Celia hugged her mate and reminded him that when she was Nicki's age, he took great pride in taunting her. That served to make her mate more vigilant, because he knew exactly why he annoyed her mother. Celia laughed and prepared her self to deal with an overprotective Dad and overzealous uncle.

*****

Saphirra was alone with Benny. She wanted him. She always wanted him. He was so darn careful though. Just once, she wanted to have her mate without something separating them. They went for a walk Saphirra started undressing. Benny was nervous. Each time with her, it was harder and harder to remain on control. They were away from the compound and if they ran he would love her. Out here he was unprepared.

"Saphirra, wait." Benny whispered.

"Benson, I want you, but you won't be with me without protection, I don't understand, We are mates. If we make love and I get pregnant, we will be together anyway." Saphirra sighed, "I need more Benson. I listened to you and I have respected your feelings. Maybe, I'm not..." She stopped as she realized he was holding his breath.

"I need to run. She shifted and took off. Benson stood frozen. He undressed and took off following her scent. She was quick and crafty. He could not find her at first. Then he found her. Pouncing, he jumped on her and she shoved him off. Not to be out done, Benson quickly caught her and they wrestled.

He managed to subdue her and no longer thinking about it. He wanted her. Saphirra shifted and rubbed against him, caressing his hardness.

Benson wanted to pull back when she whimpered. Throwing caution to the wind, Benny lifted his mate and buried his unprotected cock deep inside of his mate. She was so hot. He'd never been with anyone without protection, being that Saphirra was his mate.

Benson growled,Mine, mine! his beast chanted, as he rode her into a haze of coital bliss. Saphirra had never known him to be this wild, this uninhibited. She loved it. She lost counts of how many times she came, as Benson came hard and long. Her roared, as his body jerked and he filled her unprotected womb. He was so caught up in his passion that his wolf took control and effectively marked her. Saphirra was not expecting this, but his bite triggered her will and her wolf wanted to claim her mate in return. Both lay together shivering, under the canopy of tree in the forest neat the compound. Michael sighed once more, as he then realized another member was gone.

Benson held his mate, awed and honored. He was now mated. Saphirra belonged with him now. He had to take her home and... she looked at him, her eyes were huge. "Alpha Michael is no longer my alpha."

Benson held her tighter, "We are members of Loess. It's OK,"

They talked a bit more and dozed off. Right before they slept, Benson hear the sweetest sound, "Hi daddy."

He gasped. Saphirra was asleep. He'd share their news and he hoped she would be just as happy as he was.

Benson watched her sleep. He was in shock. Maybe he imagined things. He'd see if anyone spoke back.

Hey, are you there? He sent.

A small voice giggled, Daddy, I'm here. You're funny.

Benny sighed. Soon, Saphirra woke up. She look at Benny and smiled. "Well, mate. Are you ready to face my folks?"

"Yes, let's go." Benny whispered. They walked a retrieved their clothes. Saphirra's parents were excited for them. They hated that their daughter would move to Texas, but so happy that she had found the perfect mate. Saphirra helped her mother with chores as Benny talked with her father and brother. The men were relieved that they finally joined. It took them long enough.

Benson was excited, nervous, giddy, and unlike his usually calm self. He and Saphirra walked to Hannah's to share the news of their mating. Hannah took one look at them and she was overjoyed. She hugged them, and gave them her blessings.

Saphirra had never felt so loved, so welcomed than she did by his family. Hannah's joy dampened when they explained that they were part of Loess. She secretly wanted her great-grandson to stay in California with her.

However, she was happy to have her daughter and grand-pups back.. Miriam and Jebediah shared a look. For over a century, they considered Hannah family, but they suspected that she'd want to relocate to Texas with Nina and her children.

The family had chores and Hannah had to help prepare dinner. Saphirra needed to report in at the shop and Benny had beta duties. He held her close and kissed her. "Listen, don't lift anything or do anything strenuous, OK." he ordered. Saphirra looked at him. His eyes glowed as if he had a wonderful surprise. She smiled and whispered, "I'll make Patch work.

She reported in and her brother ordered her to sit. She was exhausted having spent time becoming a mated woman. The truth was he talked and Benny explained his unique makeup. If they were intimate, the probability of his sister conceiving was greatly increased. He could see that Benny was extra careful, and he suspected that she may have conceived. Even if she had not, the possibility was there. He would protect her and his niece or nephew.

Benny worked as pack members congratulated him.. Alpha Michael sent for him and asked that he and Saphirra join them at their table for dinner. He gladly accepted the invitation. Brandy walked into Michael's office after he had spoken with Benny, She looked solemn.

"Love, we need to talk with Hannah. We need to ask what she wants to do. I've spoken with her children and they feel that she may want to relocate to be with Nona.

Michael exhaled. "Love, Hannah is older. She is not as valuable as a younger wolf. Javon may not want to care for someone that may need..." He paused. Brandy was staring at him as if he'd grown two heads."

"What are you saying, Michael?" she demanded.

"I love Hannah. She is the heart of this pack, Brandy. I'll talk with her and if she wants to join Loess, I'll see if Javon is willing to take her, but what about Marsha and Clinton. She is their mother, also. Will they feel abandoned?" he asked.

Brandy nodded. She knew that Isaac was the oldest and favored son. Michael was honored that his father chose him to lead, but he never felt loved as much as his brother. She knew that was why, even though the children were adults, with families, he worried about them feeling abandoned. She also knew he needed to talk with them. So she sent for them Clinton, Marsha, come to the alpha's office, please?" Within seconds, they arrived.

Michel spoke with Hanna's children and they were fine with her relocating to be near their sister. They were just happy that Nina was alive, and planned to visit as often as they could. They told the alpha to talk with their mother, and if this was what she wanted they supported her.

Michael dismissed them and soon it was time for dinner. He and MJ walked to the dining hall where Brandy was actually helping serve. He smiled. Since befriending the other packs, his mate was so much more accessible. Her helping serve did not surprise him.. He watched as Ares and Zoe came in, Kevin, Benny, and finally Saphirra and her family. She quickly left their side and embraced her mate. He smiled, as did the others as the young beta greeted his mate.

"Hey, I missed you." Benny whispered, pulling Saphirra into his embrace. "You didn't do any heavy lifting or anything, right?"

"Benson, I'm fine. Nothing has changed, Just because we mated, does not make me a weak flower. What is going on with you?" She asked, clearly amazed sat the depth of love her mate was showing for her.

Patch joined them. "Don't worry, Bro. I made her work in the office. She was perfectly safe."

Benny smiled, "Thanks."

"I'll be damned. I thought, wait." Patch stood and got everyone's attention.

"Everyone, I want to congratulate my sister and new brother for mating, and let me be the first to say congratulations on."

Benny stood, "Stop." Everyone was riveted. Benny faced his mate."I know I've been giddy all day, and your brother had driven you crazy. We have our reasons. Saphirra, I don't know how you will take this. But whether you are cool or come out if the box, I want to tell you that we're pregnant."

She gasped. Her Mom started crying, and hugged her immediately. Michael had heard the stories, but wanted proof. He called the healers, who said it was too soon to test, but in a few weeks she'd gladly confirm what they all knew was true. In the mist of the chaos, Benson and Saphirra only saw each other. Her hand immediately went to her abdomen, covered by his.

Michael watched the young couple and smiled. His decision had been made. He needed to see what Hannah wanted to do. He suspected that he'd lose three members to the Texas pack.

*****

Soon summer arrived, and Clarence and Aria returned to California. Ares postponed returning home and waited for his sister to arrive. The two spent some time catching up and greeting each other's mates. Then, Ares and Benny took their mates home. The two males transferred to Denton, and Aria completed her degree at UCLA. Hannah talked with the Alpha pair, but decided to stay at Thane. She had permission to visit Texas whenever she wanted. As long as her children were safe, she was content.

All of the packs settled. Geraldo was the perfect mate. For the next several months, he catered to Iyoka's every whim. After giving birth to Stanley, Amari and Vince visited and were excited for her Mom and Geraldo. Amari made special arrangements to go to Cortez when her new brothers were born. Marisol, Rosita, and Javier visited as well. Geraldo was overwhelmed to have all of their children visit during the birth of their sons.

Iyoka smiled. As she unwrapped baby gifts at her shower, Nadiya waddled in. The pack was overjoyed for her and David. They were expecting a daughter, and everyone was full of joy for them. David was still in shock, He'd gone from being told he would never be with a woman to becoming a father. Since mating with Nadiya and leaning on the strength of his wolf, his human body healed itself. He recalled the first time he made love to his mate in human form. They both cried as they shared their bodies in a way they were told never would happen.

David smiled when he remembered hearing a second heartbeat. They were lounging on the sofa and he rested his head on her lap. He heard a fast heart beat, an echo.. He listened closely and he knew, His mate, his beautiful mate was carrying his child. Iyoka was over the moon for them. Everyone celebrated. He thanked the Gods for talking care of them and blessing them with a new chance at life.

Time passed as it usually does. The packs grew with new pups being born. Members of Thane and Loess found mates in neighboring packs, and everyone formed an alliance.

Marisol and Zeke were happily mated and made the decision to not have children right away. They wanted time with each other first. The vampires took action and the suicide rates amongst the young decreased.

Nicki grew up to look so much like Celia that Blaine was on constant alert. Being that she was a year younger than Rosita did not help now that both girls had discovered boys. Both Blaine and BJ were going overboard. Geraldo was no help.

Jonathan and Theo were still close. Nothing it seemed would destroy their bond.

Nina and Nicolette stood once again as their families celebrated. The two women smiled. They were safe, happy, and finally there were no more secrets. All of the truths had been revealed.

*****

THE END

Well, this is the final chapter. I hope that you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your thoughts. Thank you for reading.

IR2R

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12