All Comments on 'Time for Truth'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I'm just as excited to find out what happened.

Someone need to tell Zeke that the more he teases Marisol and act like a cad the harder the chances he will have with her once he makes his chances known. Hopefully Zeke will come to his senses and treat her friendly. When he finds out about Marisol's mom and what happened when she was younger he will feel like the biggest jerk. Poor guy is going to have a big struggle in store for him when he makes his attentions known.

Can we have at least one normal mating? All the couples seem to have some kind of problem before they mated. I know that is part of making the story more drama filled but a girl is got to ask.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank You

I really enjoy reading about these characters, I am so excited to find out what happened after Nina left. What a great way to tell that story. Please submit chapter 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lineage cliff notes would be great

with so many characters introduced in "she Wolf" a reminder of who belongs to who would be helpful to know which children belong to which parents. And those from the ArkLaMiss pack. So excited to see you writing. Love it

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Glad to see these characters back!

Will have to go back and have a quick read of the other stories so i can put everyone in order though

RheamistressRheamistressover 10 years ago

Teasing as always... Looking forward to the back story of how it all began and to what is going to happen when the truth is learned. Keep it coming. :)

angeldustjaangeldustjaover 10 years ago
Its a pleasure

Will def stay.

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
Excellent start

I am so looking forward to the rest of this awesome series there are so many characters in the She Wolf saga that there is more than enough material for many many more stories to be told.

Shadowreader7Shadowreader7over 10 years ago
Confusing as hell

To many people to remember. Need to go back and read the others stories first

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
enjoyable

Enjoyed the whole she-wolf series you've written, Looking forward to seeing how things pan out for Benny and his Quest.

I also see you've snuck in another branch with Marisol so that too will be something I'll be looking forward to reading.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago

I thought that boys quit teasing the girls they admire around puberty. It would appear that Zeke has some maturing yet to do. I would think that he would want to be her friend and stay close to her while she finished growing to womanhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
go back to black u do best 1 star best

*

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
I am just having fun

It is nice you refreshed my memory of who every one was again for those of us with CRS.

Stephen J

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

nice start to a new one keep them coming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES