All Comments on 'Time Once More for Marilyn'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Thanks

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 11 years ago
Well done

A good story well told. It is a distinct pleasure to read a coherent story written by an author proficient in English. This is no boring bar room story. However, there are a few errors in formatting the dialogue. These are composing errors that an editor could easily find and fix. Bravo, too, on the hot language of seduction that avoids overly clinical descriptions. Those of us with some years of experience know that the real heat in a story is in the prelude and anticipation, not so much in the doing. Strong work. I hope to read more of your work in the future. As an aside, I found Marilyn's directness regarding what she wanted and hoped for to be extremely erotic. No coyness here, just a mature woman who knows her mind, not wasting time.

GentleVikingGentleVikingalmost 11 years ago
A pleasure as always

Warm and heartfelt. A joy to read

northlandernorthlanderalmost 11 years ago
Interesting Story

Nicely done, Well plotted and written, researched for both place and time, interesting and believable characters, erotic without being overdone. Well placed in the categories. definiteley a 5, should be able to give bonus marks. Thank you for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very well done

Total agreement with the previous comments. A joy to read a well written story that is so much more than just a fuck fest. Congratulations and I hope to read more of your work soon.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Delightful Story

The characters bubble across an extremely well-wrought back and really warm our hearts, except of course the mother-in-law.

SliperyRoxSliperyRoxabout 10 years ago
I came back for a re-read...

It just doesn't get any better than this....

A master.

Thanks,

SliperyRox

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleabout 10 years ago
How wonderful!

A great story, masterfully told.

If only I could write that well.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
H yes and the greatness cpmes to an end -

Hopefully just for now -

Your stories entertain and provoke thought - the best for any story to do - they also inform - at least a bit it seems on interesting areas in which I am ignorant - a pure bonus.

I wish there were 30 more to read - but will check back in hopes of finding at least one or two

Thank you so much for sharing your work and your thoughts.

GeorgeInOmahaGeorgeInOmahaover 9 years ago
WOW

You do write first rate top tier stories, one after another.

Rhsc1Rhsc1almost 9 years ago
I Just finished

Reading all your stories...again. They are all top notch even though each is a bit different. These are, clearly, among the best tales on Literotica. Any chance for more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I have read . . .

everything this author has posted, indeed more than once for the great majority. There's nobody better on this site, and probably no one with such a consistently high level of excellence. May he continue to write for years to come.

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
The Poor Bugger ?

Well, that seems to be a very diplomatic way to describe a perversion.

Anyway, that's a minor quibble, actually, in this otherwise nicely presented romance. Love lost.Love found.A lucky couple,in the end,to have at last found true love.

Thanks for sharing.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 8 years ago
Very Enjoyable Read

In my opinion, this is the best author on this site.

Good stories, consisantly good character development along with a wonderful geographic description of the story local.

Please continue!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Lovely

well written, well told, well done.

thank you

p.s. I enjoyed the crossovers from Songbird.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
one of my few

Favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story

Proper story telling, no crazy scarcely believable dialogue. So nice to read a U.K. based story too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story

Well-told, literate and complete as far as the main characters are concerned.

I'd like to know what happened with Clarke, if only for the revenge . . .

Than You

73

HP

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great story

At least, one more story with happy end (very happy, I need to say).

The tale are lovely, the description of the feelings are perfect, and the attraction across the years, between Marilyn and Dal, are greater than the time past.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Reading My Second Great Story By This Author.....

.....and fast becoming one of my favorites. Real sucker for good writing, appealing characters, Brits, and good endings.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 5 years ago
Another great story.

Great stuff

You are a most accomplished storyteller

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Years ago

That is when I first read this. It was and is a great story and the author a master.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Written from a men’s point of view. Waste of space really

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

The writing and attitudes are very dated in this, plus there’s several loose ends in it (pun not intended fabric man), that all said, the Summer of ‘76 was the best the U.K. has ever had so not all nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
loved it

Great stuff, totally disagree with the last negative comments, you wrote it like in period 1970's to 1980's, just lovely. And the sexist comment that you wrote it from the man's perspective only had me laugh out loud...some people here are just too funny; too bad they think they're serious. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous