Time Out Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please loosen the draw string from the small velvet bag and remove the contents," were the words Julia would be hearing right now.

"Inside you will find a small waterproof vibrator. Turn the vibrator on, hold it in your right hand, and place it firmly against your clitoris. With your left hand, gently massage your right breast and nipple. You must continue to keep both hands and the vibrator in full contact with your body until you achieve two orgasms, or the battery in the vibrator goes dead, whichever happens first."

The vision of Julia twisting the vibrator to turn it on and watching it disappear beneath the suds made my balls tingle with anticipation. I could almost hear her moans as she trembled with excitement while the vibrator worked its magic on the sensitive nerve endings clustered in that one tiny bud. As her left hand squeezed and pinched her erect nipple with increasing aggressiveness, my own hand picked up the pace in perfect rhythm.

In my mind I could see Julia's back gently arch as the orgasm began to emerge from her inner most core, her shoulder blades pressing into the porcelain tub and her knees trembling with anticipation. At the same time, I could feel my own lava preparing to erupt in volcanic proportions. As if it were happening in slow motion, I watched as Julia's eyes closed, her mouth opened just enough to bite down on her lower lip, and her body tense as an enormous orgasm ripped through her sexy body.

Seconds later my own orgasm sent a burst of liquid lust erupting from my balls and flooding onto my chest. The jetting cum splattering onto my skin snapped me back to reality. The vision of Julia had been just that, a vision, but the cum now dripping from my own chest was real.

Donna was the first of the three girls I saw the following day as we were standing outside of the school waiting to pick up the kids. She was standing about twenty feet away talking to one of the teachers. When she caught my eye, she gave me one of those raised eyebrow, "I can't believe you did that" kind of looks. I wasn't sure if that was good or bad, but I was certain she had opened the little velvet bag.

Julia snuck up behind me while I was standing on the sidewalk.

"Thank you," she whispered in my ear, as she paused only long enough to get those two little words out before she walked away without me having a chance to reply.

I didn't see Trish that day, but when I did see her the following day, it was business as usual. No indication that she either had, or had not, opened the box. She was the one that I worried might be offended by my little surprise, but I could see no indication yet that I had done that. There was one thing I knew for certain. Next week's "Time Out Tuesday" session would be an interesting one.

When Tuesday arrived, I decided to show up a few minutes late. I thought the girls might like to compare notes and share some "girl talk" before the outsider came along and made it less comfortable.

Instead of their normal table in the center of the café, this morning the girls were sitting at a corner table which offered a little more privacy than center stage. Just as I had instructed the week before, each lady had returned their box and each sat with it positioned in front of them like a school child preparing to hand in her homework.

"Did you ladies have fun?" I laughed, as I sat down at the table.

"Let's see how good you are at following directions," I added, as I reached across the table for the box sitting in front of Donna.

One by one I pulled out the contents of the box and placed them on the table. The candle was about a third gone, the bubble bath was half empty and the MP3 player was on song fifteen, so I knew it had been used and I knew she had gotten past my verbal instructions that followed song number four on the player.

"Not bad," I said. "You follow instructions pretty well. Shall I check the contents of the velvet bag?" I added with a smile.

With that I opened the draw stringed bag and discretely removed the vibrator and twisted the shaft to turn it on. Nothing happened.

"Excellent," I said. "The battery is dead."

Julia and Trish clapped and cheered at the obvious indication that Donna had used the vibrator long enough to drain it dry.

"Did it get the job done before the battery died?" I asked, as I placed the vibrator back into the bag.

"Oh yes," Donna proudly proclaimed, as she raised three fingers into the air signaling not once, not twice, but three times.

The girls burst out in laughter and shared high fives all around the table.

"Alright Ms. Julia, it's your turn," I stated as I reached for the box she was now guarding.

"I have a big tub," Julia mumbled, as I pulled out an empty bubble bath bottle and placed it on the table.

"The electricity went off," she continued, as I removed the nearly half exhausted candle from the box as the other girls giggled in unison.

"Now, for the real test," I said, as I reached inside the velvet bag to extract the pleasure piquing toy inside.

A faint buzz emerged from the vibrator as I twisted the switch to test it. Three seconds later the remaining juice was gone and it sputtered to silence.

Cheers and high fives once again erupted around the table. Trish and Donna both looked at Julia with their eyebrows raised and their hands open as if to say, "Well?"

Julia knew exactly what they were hinting at, even though no words were spoken. Raising two fingers into the air, Julia signaled her answer. Laughter and cheers once again followed.

Trish was a little flushed as she slid her own box in my direction. I was a little hesitant to open the box out of fear that Trish might not have liked the assignment and might be embarrassed to be the only one who didn't complete it as requested. I was pretty sure Donna and Julia were bold enough to take my challenge. I wasn't so certain about Trish.

I was puzzled at first when I opened the box, but then a grin washed over my face as I realized what it meant.

"Interesting," I commented as I looked inside the box.

The bubble bath bottle I pulled from the box was completely drained. The candle that should have burnt for at least three hours was completely gone with only a hint of charred wax in the bottom of the jar. The MP3 player was also dead, its energy drained by excessive use.

"Looks to me like you have been spending a lot of time in the tub, young lady," I quizzed her as I placed the empty objects on the table.

"Let's see if there was anything else besides bathing going on in that tub," I chuckled, as I opened the draw string and reached inside the velvet pouch.

Trish's face was flushed red with either excitement or embarrassment as I twisted the vibrator to see if it had been used. As the switch in the base of the toy clicked into the ON position, the vibrator sprang to life with full force. The battery was fully charged.

"Trish, Donna proclaimed. "I can't believe you didn't use it. All that time in the tub and you never let yourself succumb to the incredible pleasure that little toy can deliver?"

Before Trish could answer, I reached back into the box and pulled out the remaining contents. As I opened my hand and let the contents fall onto the table, five AA batteries rolled from the palm of my hand onto the table.

"I'm assuming those are all dead," I laughed, as Donna and Julia looked on in astonishment.

"Let's just say their exhausted," Trish confirmed with a devilish grin.

"Oh my God," Julia exclaimed. "You went through five batteries? How many times did you, you know ...?"

"Too many to count," was all Trish could say, as the laughter erupted to an all time high.

The remainder of the hour went by quickly as the girls spent most of the time bashing their respective husbands for not fulfilling the desires that my little present had helped them to rediscover. I didn't even have to pry to find out that sex was a distant memory for all three ladies. Three beautiful, sexy vixens in the prime of their life were being deprived of one of the most basic pleasures of life. This injustice would need to be corrected!

As we said our goodbyes at the end of another "Time Out Tuesday", my mind was already planning the next activity. These girls needed a little romance put back in their lives, and I had just the plan.

I was feeling pretty proud of myself when I strode into the café the next Tuesday. The sweater sized gift boxes piled in my arms were beautifully wrapped in shiny gold paper. The girls immediately stopped talking when they saw me enter through the glass door and step onto the hardwood floor of the café.

"I thought a lot about what we talked about last week," I confessed to them, as I lowered the heavy boxes onto the table. "I picked you up a little something to help rekindle the fire," I continued, "But you can't open it until you get home."

"It better be a gallon of gasoline," laughed Donna, "If you intend to rekindle Frank's fire."

We continued to chat and laugh for the remainder of the time before we concluded another of our weekly stress relief sessions and the girls each snatched up their surprise package and headed for their cars.

Inside each box, the girls would find an assortment of items for a romantic evening with their husbands. A nice bottle of wine, a bottle of scented massage oil, a coupon for a free night of babysitting from a local child care service appropriately called, "Mama needs a night out", and a sexy piece of lingerie selected especially for her.

For Trish, I had selected a two pieced ensemble that consisted of a matching pair of frilly red bikini panties and a lacy red camisole that dropped low in the front and was cut off just above the navel. In my own mind, I thought Trish's long, athletic body would look irresistible draped in red lace.

For Donna, I went with a one piece teddy. Given her perpetual need to wear loose fitting clothing, I thought she might be a little self conscious and prefer something slightly less reveling. Although Trent had sworn over and over again that Donna had a body to die for, I didn't want to take any chances. The black lace teddy I picked out for her would look incredible.

Julia was the easiest to shop for. Knowing that she loved to show off her body, less would be best for her outfit. The frilly white bra with spaghetti thin straps and cups that covered only the bottom half of her breasts, along with the matching white thong panties, would look fabulous against her bronze tanned skin.

The stage was set. I couldn't wait for the following week to arrive to hear the girls giggle and laugh at the great sex that would no doubt result from my little surprise.

I was feeling pretty cocky and proud when I plopped down at our usual table the following week.

"Who wants to start," I asked. "I want to hear all the details of what you did on your special night with Hubby."

"Don't be bashful," I added, "It's just us girls here."

"I'll start," Donna chimed in. "Mine won't take log to describe," she added.

"When Frank saw me in that sexy teddy, his only comment was, 'Aren't you going to be cold sleeping in that thing?' So I drank two glasses of wine and put my flannel PJ's on."

"My luck wasn't much better," Trish added. "I was waiting on the bed when Dan came home from work. He took one look at me and said, 'Aren't you a little old to be wearing an outfit like that?' How is that for a mood creator? I got dressed and went and picked up the kids."

"Well, if it makes you feel any better," replied Julia, "Bill was certainly up for the idea of sex, but it was five minutes of wham bam and he was done, long before I was even warmed up. He fell asleep and I headed downstairs to find a fresh battery for my new best friend."

Talk about a plan backfiring. I felt like looking for the nearest rock to climb under.

"I am so, so sorry girls," I sighed. "I had no idea this would turn out like this. You must hate all men right now, including me. I set you up for disappointment and I didn't even realize it. I'm really, really sorry."

The conversation continued for most of the hour centered on the subject of how awful their respective sex lives were. They didn't seem bitter. It was like they had accepted this as the way things are supposed to be in kind of a "that's life" sort of way. The longer we chatted, the more I realized that these three ladies deserved more.

"I have an idea," I blurted out during a lull in the conversation. "I need a piece of paper and three pencils or pens. Anybody got a pen or pencil in their purse?"

The girls shuffled through their purses and came up with three pens. I went to the counter and asked the waitress for a piece of paper. When I sat back down at the table, I tore the paper into three equal pieces and handed one to each of the ladies.

"Here's the deal," I said, in a slightly lower voice making sure nobody else in the café could hear.

"You girls deserve better than this. You deserve to be treated like goddesses and you deserve to experience mind blowing orgasms that leave you trembling and completely satisfied. You have a choice. You can choose to continue to allow yourselves to be deprived because your husbands are selfish idiots who don't appreciate what they have, or you can choose to take matters into your own hands and live life to the fullest."

"I want to help you fulfill all of your wildest fantasies," I continued. "Call me a boy toy, call me a surrogate sex partner, call me whatever you like, but let me spend some one on one time with you and take you to heights of sexual pleasure you never thought possible."

The girls looked at each other with a surprised yet inquisitive look. I could see their wheels spinning inside those lovely heads as they toyed with the idea I had just proposed.

"This is strictly between each one of you individually and me," I went on. "It has to be 100% discrete.

"I'm married too," I continued, "So this can't get out. Anything and everything that happens will be just between you and I."

"If you're interested," I said, "Write your phone number down on the piece of paper and I'll take if from here. If you aren't interested, just write "No Thanks" on the paper. That way everyone will be writing something and no one else will know if you wrote down a phone number or a decline."

Without hesitation each lady picked up a piece of paper and started writing. When they finished, they folded the paper and handed it to me.

"Okay," I said as I collected the last piece of paper, "Time for me to be going."

"Depending on what is written on these papers," I added, "I will either see you next week, or I may see some of you sooner. Tata for now."

The door of my car had barely closed before I anxiously reached into my shirt pocket for the three pieces of paper. The half erect cock in my constraining jeans was about to either become fully deflated, or fully charged depending on what was written on those sheets of paper.

I nervously opened the first piece of paper. 555-3412 was scribbled on the paper. My cock lurched to full staff.

My pulse was now racing faster as the nervous perspiration formed on my forehead. I unfolded paper number two. 555-6823. My head was spinning at the thought of two lovely ladies wanting me to sexually drive them crazy.

The third and final paper was now between my fingers and ready to be revealed. My eyes widened and my cock once again twitched as I opened the last piece of the mystery. 555-9154.

I had offered three invitations and received three quick and eager acceptances. This was going to be a lot of fun.

Who should be first, I pondered? According to Trent, Donna had the best body of the trio. Trish had demonstrated her insatiable sexual appetite a few weeks earlier with her battery confession making her a possible first choice. No, it would have to be Julia. She had been teasing me with her flirtatious gestures and flashing me glimpses of her incredible cleavage for six weeks now. I had woken up more than once with a morning hard on having dreamt about that hot body of hers. Now it was time to live out some of those dreams.

I gave the ladies an hour to get home before I called to arrange their individual appointments. It would be Julia on Wednesday, Trish on Friday, and Donna on Monday. I figured with Donna being last, if Trent was right about how hot she was, I could still get the jets revved up even after two exhausting days of all day sex with the other two.

The plan was set for Wednesday. Julia would drop the kids off at school and then come by my house. My wife was out of town for the week, so I had all evening to launder the sheets and get the house back in order. My goal was to leave Julia completely exhausted and spent, too weak and tired to do a load of laundry at her own house to remove the scent of our full day of passionate sex. The only safe place for our rendezvous was my place.

I dropped the kids off a little early on Wednesday to get home and get ready for Julia. At eight thirty sharp, the doorbell rang and Julia was nervously standing at the entry with just a single door separating her from the pleasure she craved and deserved.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Julia proclaimed, as I opened the door and welcomed her in. "Don't you dare tell the others," she ordered.

"Like I told you yesterday," I comforted her. "This is just between you and me. Complete, one hundred and fifty percent discretion. There are only two people on the face of this earth that will ever know what happens today, just you and me."

I could sense the nervousness in Julia's eyes and voice as I led her up the oak treads of the staircase toward the bedroom where her passion would finally be set free. Julia fumbled with the button on her blouse as she stood beside the bed.

"Relax," I told her. "Let me help."

I slid behind Julia and pulled her close to me with her back against my chest. I pulled the hair away from her neck and gently kissed her neck as I pulled her body against mine. Soft moans escaped her lips as my lips tenderly kissed her neck, shoulder, and ear lobe. I could feel her heart pounding as the hand that I had wrapped around her waist made its way up her stomach to her chest.

"Oh my god that feels so wonderful," Julia whispered, as my tongue danced across her neck sending goose bumps across her body.

Standing behind her in this position gave me a perfect view down her loose fitting blouse. The sight was amazing. Her perfect breasts were beautifully displayed and perfectly framed by the white lace bra that I recognized as the one I had bought her a couple of weeks earlier. As my tongue continued its torment of Julia's neck, my eyes stretched to gaze down her blouse.

One by one my fingers popped open the remaining buttons of Julia's blouse allowing my strong fingers the freedom to dance up and down her tanned and firm torso. I could already feel the damp perspiration of her building heat forming on her chest and abs as my fingers and lips continued their relentless teasing

"I suggest we continue this in the shower," I whispered in her ear, as I nibbled on her ear lobe.

Julia gently nodded her head in agreement, unable to say a word as she soaked in the pleasure washing over her every thought.

My hands walked their way from Julia's firm breasts, over the tight muscles of her toned abs, until they found their way to the button of her jeans. As I pulled her hips tighter against my rock hard cock, my experienced fingers released the button and gingerly lowered the zipper.

Thirty seconds later, Julia was completely naked and heading for the shower as I nervously fumbled with removing my own clothes.

The warm rainfall from the shower head was cascading down Julia's glistening body as she stood facing the steaming water. I opened the shower door and slid behind her in the same position I had used to relax her in the bedroom just moments earlier.