Time Out Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was at full staff as I pulled her body tight against mine, with my manhood nestled against the slippery soft skin of her hips. Julia's lips parted slightly to let out a soft moan as my own lips returned their attention to her tender neck.

The strawberry scented body wash that I squeezed into my hands made for a slippery and sensual massage of Julia's breasts and abdomen. I could feel her passion building as she squirmed beneath my strong hands letting me know she was thoroughly entranced in this moment of pleasure.

Julia's body glistened with the sparkle of the water as I carefully washed every inch of her perfect body with my slow and deliberate hands, paying special attention to the most sensitive spots hiding between her protective thighs. When I had exhausted the bottle of body wash, we both agreed it was time to retire to the bed.

I gently patted Julia dry and she returned the favor. When she reached my still hard cock, she bent down and licked the pre-cum that was already forming at the tip. The taste of my excitement must have encouraged her as she quickly devoured my entire cock.

"Not so fast," I cautioned her. "Today is your day. There will be plenty of time for my pleasure later so just hold your horses. Relax and enjoy."

The freshly scented satin sheets I had purchased for this special occasion felt smooth and silky beneath our skin as we relaxed on the bed. I was lying on my left side with my left elbow propped beneath me with Julia completely relaxed on her back beside me. Her body twitched with ticklish anticipation as my right hand rubbed her tender flesh.

As I leaned down to tenderly kiss her soft lips, my right hand parted her thighs and prepared to take Julia to the next level of pleasure. There was no resistance in her mind or her body as her legs eagerly opened to provide access to her pleasure zone and her lips met mine in a gentle and sensual kiss.

Julia's freshly shaven womanhood offered no barrier to my probing fingers that quickly found their way to her dampness. With a strong, yet gentle motion, my fingers pressed against Julia's clit and rolled it in a circular motion. I could feel the dampness of her arousal oozing from her body as my fingers continued their assault.

Julia's nipples were hard and erect as my tongue traced circles around them and my teeth gently nibbled on their feast. Julia's breathing quickened and her moans of pleasure became louder as my fingers and my tongue worked their magic on nipples and her clit.

"Oh my god," Julia moaned, in a barely audible breath of pure delight. "That feels so damn good Brian, so damn good."

Sensing that Julia was nearing the edge, I took one more soft bite on her nipple before I let it slide between my teeth as it snapped free from my grip. As my lips softly kissed a path from her sensitive nipple to the center of her chest, and down to her navel, I repositioned myself to allow my left had to replace my mouth on Julia's lovely tits.

Kneeling beside her now, my right hand continued the relentless stroking of Julia's swelling clit while my left hand massaged her breast and pinched her aching nipples. As my hands brought trembles from both ends of her pleasure zones, my warm breath danced across her chest and abdomen as my kisses progressed toward her pot of nectar.

My lips passed over Julia's navel and I paused just long enough to sample its entire depth with the tip of my probing tongue. From there my tongue traced a slippery and wobbly path along her flesh, passing close enough to her soaked pussy to smell its sweet scent, then following the crease of her groin to her sensitive inner thigh. A few soft kisses to both inner thighs and I was ready to head for my reward.

Julia's back arched and her body tensed as the tip of my tongue flicked rapid fire strokes to her swollen clit. Her flesh now glistened with sweat and her pulse pounded as her breathing became erratic and she thrashed beneath my touch. A gently bite to her clit and a simultaneous pinch of her nipple was more than she could handle as a trembling orgasm ripped through her body.

"Oh fuck," Julia gasped, as wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her shaking body.

Julia's hands gripped the sheets like a climber holding on for dear life as her body exploded with an intensity she had long forgotten.

My tongue and hands continued to torment her, prolonging her ecstasy for as long as I could milk it. When her body finally stopped trembling, she let out a final moan and her sweat soaked body crashed in exhaustion back onto the satin sheets.

"That was incredible," Julia announced, in a voice still half out of breath.

"And we've only just begun," I responded, as I winked at her and kissed her forehead.

My hard cock was begging for a little attention as we lay there catching our breath. I snuggled up closer to Julia allowing my cock to rest against her thigh. With a gentle rocking motion I slowly humped Julia's leg.

"Let me help with that," Julia responded, as she moved away and replaced the friction from her muscular thigh with the massaging touch of her strong fingers.

The puddle of pre-cum pooled at the tip of my dick was a dead give away to my state of arousal. With each stroke of her talented hand, Julia managed to milk a little more of the clear fluid from my rigid shaft.

"Mmmm," Julia hummed, as she caught sight of the pre-cum and moved her head into position to taste the precious liquid.

The feeling of her tongue circling the head of my shaft and then probing the tiny hole to remove the tasty treat sent chills throughout my body. I had imagined this scene in my mind many times over the past few weeks, but I never dreamed it would actually come true.

Julia continued her licking and sucking as I maneuvered myself on top of her in a sixty-nine position. The wetness from her previous orgasm glistened from the lips of her womanhood as I lowered my mouth to taste her sweetness. With my elbows tucked beneath Julia's inner thighs, I raised her hips off the bed, spread her legs wide open, and pulled her beautifully drenched love box to my mouth.

Julia's gasp was muffled by the fullness of my cock in her mouth, but I could feel the vibrations of her moan radiate through my cock as my tongue drilled into her wet pussy. I could taste the sweetness of her juices as my tongue lapped at her inner most fountain. From flicking torments to her clit, to deep swirling probes deep into her pussy, to teasing licks around the rim of her virgin ass, my tongue showed no mercy.

Julia was once again showing the obvious signs of pending orgasm as my tongue savored her juices. I pulled my cock from her mouth and repositioned myself beside her once again. With my tongue continuing to torture her engorged clit, I sank two fingers deep into her drenched pussy.

Julia's body tensed as my long fingers hit bottom and began stroking her from deep within. With the fingers of my left hand buried deep in her depths and the fingers from my right hand alternating with my tongue on her engorged clit, Julia's body began to tremble as the orgasm built within her.

Once again, Julia grabbed the sheets with a vice like grip as her body trembled with passion. As her body tensed one last time, I felt the warm rush of her orgasm flowing over my fingers buried deep inside her lust. I continued gently massaging her inner womb and tenderly kissing her clit as jolt after jolt of orgasmic electricity flashed through her body.

The emotions of this second powerful orgasm seemed to overwhelm her as she crashed back onto the bed with tears trickling down her flushed cheeks. I simply wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. No words were necessary.

I'm pretty certain Julia would have been completely satisfied if we stopped right there, but I wanted to make sure this was a day she would never forget. For the next three hours before she had to leave to pick up the kids at school, we sucked and fucked like two rabbits in heat. My balls emptied inside of Julia three times that afternoon, and I lost track of how many more times she climaxed.

When two o'clock rolled around, we decided it was time for a quick shower before we both had to head for the school to pick up our kids. As we stepped into the bathroom, I lifted Julia up onto the counter top and nestled myself between her legs for one last hug and kiss. The sight of her sexy body once again stirred my hormones and my lifeless cock began to swell.

Julia's pussy was still oozing with our combined cum as my dick slid easily into her slippery sleeve. Julia gently bit my shoulder as I slowly stroked my cock in and out. Her pussy was still incredible tight, despite the torture I had reined upon it all day long.

"Fuck me hard," Julia begged as I continued my slow, deep thrusts.

All day long we had made love in a soft, sensual manner. For the first time of the day she now begged me to fuck her with reckless abandon. Julia's knuckles turned white as she gripped the edge of the counter with all her remaining strength.

Stroke after stroke I rammed my raging cock deep into her beautiful pussy as our mutual moans filled the air. Julia's moans turned to squeals and then to muffled screams as my pounding continued. I could feel the tension building in my balls as I approached one last orgasm.

"Fuck me Brian, Fuck me harder," she begged. "I want to feel your cum pumping inside me one more time baby."

With her legs now wrapped tightly around my waist, I could feel Julia's tightening inner muscles contract around my cock with each thrust. It was one continuous orgasm ripping through her body as my pounding continued.

"Oh fuck, oh God, oh fuck," she kept panting over and over again as her body shook and trembled uncontrollably.

The constant milking from her convulsing pussy was more than I could withstand and with one final thrust, I exploded once again into the depths of her craving pussy.

For the next sixty seconds, Julia held me firm with her arms clenched in a bear hug around my neck and my cock clenched in the grips of her pulsing love muscles. Her arms trembled and her legs quivered as the passion washed over her. When the last wave of pleasure escaped her body, Julia fell into my arms like a limp rag, totally spent and completely exhausted.

That was yesterday. Today I am writing this as I rest up for my date with Trish tomorrow. Luckily I have the weekend to recover before I hook up with Donna for her private time on Monday.

All things do happen for a reason. In hind sight, losing my job may not have been such a bad thing after all!