Time Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her close to him and kissed her hard before saying, "It's a good thing you won't be there, because you'd be able to find me with no problem." She smiled and let her hand go back to his imprisoned cock.

Chapter Three

As they stood there he started to undress her and she worked his tights down to let his cock spring free. It took them a couple of minutes to get him out of them, but they were soon in her bed and making love. When it was over, he lay on his side and told her, "You did one hell of a job on this costume."

"Thank you. I think you look so sexy in it. I wish I could be there to watch you."

"I'll tell you about it afterward."

"Please do. If it turns out to be nothing, so what, you still will have fun with it."

"I sure did."

"So did I."

"I'm not done with you yet." They did their best to make love again, but both of them were pretty used up. It didn't really matter, they enjoyed just lying naked together.

While Matt got dressed in his street clothes, Emily put his costume back in the box and then put on her robe. With his box tucked under his arm they walked out to the living room again and he kissed her once more. "I better get home before I'm grounded again."

She chuckled and said, "I remember that like it was yesterday. Please call me after the party."

"I will I promise. I'm really glad we ran into each other and I don't mean because of the costume."

"I am too. Take care of yourself, Matt."

"I'll do what I can. Bye love."

As he flew home the next day, he closed his eyes and smiled to himself. Seeing Emily again was great. It really was like going back in time. Seven years really wasn't all that long, and what little she had changed was for the better. She was cute as an eighteen year old, but now she was pretty, at least in his eyes anyway. Before they broke up to go on to college, they had made love in the back of his Chevy only once, but they had spent a lot of time in passionate embraces before that. His mind drifted to his costume and he wondered if he would have the nerve to go without underwear. Maybe he should wear a jockstrap. That might not show and it would give him some protection from displaying himself. He'd have to try that and see how well it worked.

When he got home he sent Emily an email telling her again how great it was to see her again and how much he had enjoyed being with her. He didn't specifically mention them making love, but he figured she could read between the lines. He started to say he hoped she and Ray could get back together, but that seemed hypocritical after the two of them had just spent an evening in bed together.

The time was fast approaching for the party and he was ready, or as ready as he was likely to be except for the jockstrap. He went to the back of his closet and dug through a box of odds and ends until he found his old one and put it on. The damn thing never was comfortable for him and it wasn't any better then either. He left it on as he moved around the house and then tried on his pirate pants. He looked in the mirror and could see the tight elastic around his waist through the thin pants, but tried to convince himself that it wouldn't be too bad. Maybe that would be the best way to go. He stripped off the pants, but left the jockstrap on and stayed that way for the next couple of hours or so. He finally decided he could stand it, but there was never a minute that he wasn't aware of the

damn thing. He looked at his watch and decided it wasn't too late so he called Emily. When she answered he said, "This is Pirate Pete and I'm coming to make you my slave."

"Hi sexy, I'll be waiting and I'll make you a good slave."

"What do you think of me wearing a jockstrap under those pants?"

"If you must, but that will show too you know."

"Yeah I know, but maybe not as much."

"Do you have a digital camera?"

"Sure."

"Send me a couple of pictures then."

"Okay, I can do that."

"Matt."

"Yeah."

"Make sure one of them is with you in just your jockstrap. That's my fee for helping you."

"I'll see that you are paid in full, love."

"I'll be up for another hour or so."

"Check your mail in a half an hour or so."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

Matt pulled those black pants on again, and then using the timer, took several shots of himself from different angles. Then he checked them, and deleted the ones that didn't contribute anything. He didn't need any more pictures of the pants, so he pulled them off and took a couple of himself in just the jockstrap feeling pretty silly the whole time. Then at the last minute, he yanked the strap off and made himself hard before taking a couple like that for her. Pretty sleazy maybe, but even if she didn't like them, she would be surprised at the least. He plugged the camera into the computer and sent them off to Emily. He looked at his watch and it had been just half an hour since he'd talked to her.

He waited fifteen minutes and then checked his email. Her response was there for him. "Hey sailor, I love your mainmast. Okay seriously. You know the answer I'm sure. I can see your jockstrap, sorry. Go with what you can handle, I guess though. But it's like I said before, you'll be so sexy in those black pants and no underwear especially if your mainmast shows a little. Feel free to send me more pictures sometime! Hugs and kisses, Emily." Yeah, she was right, he knew the answer. Okay, so now he'd put the pants on without the jockstrap and check that again. He studied himself as best he could and then once again made himself hard. Well, a good half hard anyway. On went the pants again and he checked himself in the mirror once more. Okay, it would be dark when the party started, so if they kept the lighting soft, maybe it would be okay. He put his lamp on low and turned off the overhead light next. Once again he checked it out. That would work. Black pants and soft lighting. Of course, if they lit the place up it could be a problem. It could also be a problem if he got really stiff for some reason. Okay, that settled it. No underwear and for sure no jockstrap running up between his cheeks so he threw that in the trash.

A few days later Matt was sitting on his veranda and having a drink as he enjoyed the smell of the rain that had just passed. When he heard furniture move to his right he called out, "Is that you Nancy or is it Greg?"

"It's Nancy."

"I have a question to ask you."

She poked her head around the wall and said, "Shoot."

He went over to her with his drink and asked her, "Will the party be well lit, or more softly lit?"

"We've only been once but that time it was sort of softly lit. What are you drinking?"

"Benchmark and water."

"Give me a sip." He handed her his glass and she took a drink. "Nice, I like that."

"I'd be happy to make you one."

"I'll be over and leave a note for Greg."

"Great." He was mixing a drink when he heard her come in.

"I found Greg on the way so make it two drinks." The three of them went to the veranda and sat down.

They talked and sipped their drinks and Nancy asked him, "So what's this about the lighting? You planning to wear something that is see through?"

"Wouldn't that be ugly, now on you, that would work nicely, but on a guy? I don't think so."

She gave him a knowing smile and added, "Depends on what I'm seeing." Greg just laughed.

"So you're not going to tell us?"

"Nope, that's a secret."

"Call Ula, they've been to the party two or three times."

Chapter Four

Matt did call Ula later and got the same kind of half answer as he got from Nancy, sort of softly lit. He didn't know what that was supposed to mean. Whatever, his decision was made. He was going to the party almost naked, or at least that's how he'd feel. Pants, boots and headscarf, that wasn't very damn much!

The special night had arrived. Matt ate a light dinner and just lay around for a while to kill time. He sent Emily an email just saying, the time has come, wish me luck, and signed it, Captain Morgan. Then he took a shower and shaved and started to dress. Of course, that didn't take him long at all. He put on his gold tooth caps and then using adhesive, put on the moustache. It was time for the long scar, so he glued that on his chest and belly and surveyed the results. Except for the mask and headscarf, which he'd put on when he got there, he was ready. He checked his watch and then remembered he didn't want to be wearing it in case somebody tried to use that as an identifier. He didn't want to be the first one there, but he was ready to get going. He wasn't good at just waiting around. He started to put his watch in his pocket and then realized the watch would stick out like crazy. He put that on his dresser and then took his car key off the ring, and slipped the key into the small pocket on the front of the pants. His driver's license and such would have to stay in the car. Now he really did feel naked.

It took him about half an hour to get to the estate and he saw where people were parking on the lawn. He figured it had to take the gardener a long time to repair the damage to the lawn after one of these affairs. He slipped on his headscarf and mask and waited until he didn't see anybody around. Then he got out, locked his door, and tucked his key into his one pocket. He could feel the cool night air slip right through those thin pants and it magnified the naked feel. He felt a stirring between his legs, but he did his best to ignore it and headed for the front door about a hundred feet ahead of him.

He was no sooner in the front door than a photographer took his picture before sending him in the right direction. Of course, all he had to do was follow the sound of all of the voices drifting through the large archway to his left. Once he was inside, he paused to look around. There must have been twenty five or thirty people already there, and they were moving around checking out everybody else's costumes. It was quite a sight and it helped him relax. He saw the bar along the far wall to the right, so he headed there for some liquid fortification. The trick was going to be to have enough to relax, but not so much he wouldn't remember the evening. He had a promise to keep with Emily. Besides he wanted to absorb the whole thing. One good thing the lighting for the most part, was pretty soft so he felt much better about everything. For the next hour he sipped his drink, or more accurately drinks, and talked to different people. He was able to pick out a couple of people he knew but that was all. The alcohol was helping him to be very relaxed and his stage voice was coming naturally to him now.

He was slowly making his way toward the bar when a vision of loveliness stopped him. She was quite tall and was wearing a Victorian style gown with the neckline plunging so far down in a scoop, he could see most of her breasts including a nice tastefully placed mole on her left breast. In fact, he could see the edges of her areole.

She smiled at him and asked, "And just who might you be?"

He pointedly looked down into her bodice and answered, "I might be somebody looking at a little slice of heaven, but call me Captain Morgan."

She smiled at him and asked him, "So you approve of my gown then?"

"Oh most definitely, I just hope and pray that I'm nearby if you stumble or bend over."

"You never know, it just might happen before the night is out." Matt took an ice cube from his glass and slipped it down between her ample, but firm looking breasts and watched it draw a wet line down between her breasts as she gasped. He looked at her with a small smile and asked, "Would you like me to get that for you?"

She took a breath and returned his smile and said, "Yes, I would very much but I guess you better not."

"Too bad, I can see it. It's so close, I could probably get it with my tongue."

"Oh honey, you better go away. You are just too dangerous for words because I almost said go ahead."

"I'm wrong though. I can see you are far too hot to be heavenly. I think there is more than a little bit of the devil in you. I'll leave before I kidnap you and tie you up."

"Oh kinky, I like that." She kissed his cheek very near his mouth and he backed away. That whole experience had created a serious wardrobe problem for him so he stayed where it was dimly lit until things settled down a little, and then quickly went for that drink. He stood off to one side for a minute and looked at the room they were in. It was massive, but he couldn't decide if it was a ballroom or what. He wasn't very well versed in estates and other high dollar real estate. But then what did it matter anyway? There were at least another half dozen scantily clad women he hadn't gotten close to yet, and that was his mission as he saw it. Why else would they dress that way but to be looked at and admired?

In the distance, he saw a woman dressed as a female pirate. She was tall and the skirt of her costume stopped a long way shy of her knees with her blouse showing ample cleavage. The two of them were pirates so that should be a good icebreaker. Before he could move toward her, another woman caught his eye in a witches get up, her skirt was cut short with vee notches going almost to her crotch and her hips. Her legs seemed to go on forever, but she seemed to be involved with some stud in a roman soldiers outfit. His leather looking skirt was also short, and he was shirtless with a large leather collar around his neck. Other than sandals and a sword, that was all he was wearing. That guy was even more naked than he was. He was also more muscular. He stood there and promised himself he'd get to the gym more often.

Near the far wall, he saw a woman in a pink Playboy bunny style costume, and she was perfect for the role. Of course, near her was some guy in a red silk robe, ala Hugh Hefner. To be sure, there were a number of women in much more conservative costumes and it was easy to see that some of them needed to be in much more conservative getups. He could see why Cameron had told him not to miss it. There was little doubt that there would be a number of liaisons before the night was out, and they wouldn't likely be between husband and wife. He saw the lady pirate off to his right standing near a couch,

and he headed that way. She saw him coming and smiled. Matt summoned his courage and raised his glass to her in toast and asked, "Your ship or mine?"

She laughed and looked at his waist where his pistol was tucked. "Nice weapon sailor."

"Thanks, but you should see my pistol." She laughed again and took a long sip from her glass. "I was waiting for the couch to empty so I could sit down for a minute."

"Would you like me to just shoot them for you?"

"I guess I can wait a little longer."

"I like your costume."

"Thanks, I like yours too."

Though less revealing than the woman in the Victorian gown, the lady pirate's cleavage was admirable and her nice legs were open to inspection for quite a distance above her knee. He admired her openly and said, "I'll bet your crew will do anything you ask of them without question."

"Thank you and I'll bet you have a few women tied up below decks for your enjoyment later."

"No, I was saving myself for you.

"You are a darling, but I doubt that."

"This pirate would never lie to another pirate of your station. What shall I call you other than Lady Pirate?"

"Oh, just call me...let's see...call me, Beth. And just what is your name?"

"They call me Captain Morgan."

"I think I'll just call you, lover."

"You can't. We haven't made love."

"But the evening is young too." Matt had acted more glib and cocky than he ever had in his life, but her last comment stopped him cold for a second. She didn't miss a beat and handing him her glass asked, "Would you get me another one Captain?"

"What would you like?"

"Surprise me."

"What if I slip something into it?"

"Just keep me conscious so I can enjoy whatever befalls me."

"I'll see to that."

Chapter Five

He soon returned with two drinks and she was sitting on the couch. She patted the cushion next to her, and he sat down almost spilling his drink when he saw her skirt had slipped up even closer to her hips. He had been on his feet for well over two hours and the couch felt good to him. He nodded toward the Roman warrior, he'd seen earlier and commented, "That Roman seems to be having fun tonight."

"Yes he is. He caught my eye earlier, quite a hunk, but not my type. Now the woman in the skimpy cat outfit talking to him is quite a piece of work too."

"If she was wearing any less above the waist, she'd be naked."

"And I'll bet you'd hate to have that happen."

"Oh, by all means yes." She gave him a smirk and they went back to analyzing different people.

"I saw you talking to the big busted gal in the red gown earlier. She really seemed to like you."

"We had a nice talk, but when I dropped an ice cube down her front and offered to get it with my tongue, I think I scared her away."

"I doubt that lover. I'm surprised you didn't pursue her."

"I was saving myself because the night was young."

"Right, I see." She put her hand on his thigh and asked him, "What costume catches your eye, on the women of course."

"You mean other than yours?" She patted his leg and let her hand drift up just a touch.

"Yes, other than mine."

"I guess it would have to be the witch over near the bar."

"Very nice. Long legs too."

"What about you? Have you seen the other Roman soldier?"

"Yes and he has nice legs, but I'm not into leather. Well except for maybe wrist restraints." When he quickly looked toward her she just smiled under her mask. He didn't know if she was just kidding or not. On they went rating and discussing different people in the room. Who they thought was rich and who wasn't, who was sexy and who was silly or crude. All the while they were touching each other and sharing sexy innuendoes.

Beth looked toward a very sexy woman just entering the room. "Okay lover, rate that one for me." The woman was in a pale blue gown and her waist appeared to be no more than twenty two or twenty three inches around. Her bust wasn't huge, but it was being forced up and nearly spilled over the top of her gown. Then she moved and her gown opened up the side revealing very sexy legs all the way to her hip.

"Now that woman has a look, very sexy to say the least."

"See, you really weren't saving yourself for me."

"On the contrary your legs are every bit as sexy." As he said that he put his hand on her leg up near the hem of her skirt, and he didn't miss her nether regions by a whole lot when he did that. He could feel her warmth on his hand and he wanted to slide it up a little to see what she was wearing under that small skirt.

When he did that, she looked at him and let her hand slide up his leg a little farther too. There were too many people that might be watching them, so he didn't go any farther. To break the spell he asked her, "Where might I find the facilities?"

"Follow me and I'll show you." He kept thinking he knew that voice, but then there would be something about it that wouldn't fit his thoughts. She led him down the hall and turned left as he followed close behind her. She made another left and the two of them were standing in a carpeted area with a small sitting area along one wall. To their right was a large mirror and counter with a couple of small chairs and straight ahead through an archway was a tiled area where the facilities would be. "I'll just be a second, Beth."

"Take your time. He felt funny using the toilet with her just out of sight from the archway, but he went ahead and she stayed in the carpeted area. After taking care of business, he washed up and came back to find her still standing there. When he neared her, she didn't move except to put her hands behind his back. They kissed and then he said, "Somebody may come in." "That would be okay, but don't worry, I locked the door." When she said that his arms went around her and they kissed again. Her hand went to the front of his pants and she smiled when she felt the bulge there. When he slipped his hand under her skirt his heart almost stopped. She was wearing nothing under that short skirt. Was she like that before or had she removed them just a minute ago?