All Comments on 'Time to Learn a Lesson'

by hardwillingone

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Erotic???

If you like arrogant egotistical bastards who act like thugs, then I guess you will like this story. I gave up in disgust halfway through. I didn't want to read about what I assumed would be his heroic rape scene.

the Ct Yankee

don87654don87654about 17 years ago
A good start.....

You need to go back, rape her and, and knock the bitch up as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The wife was right, physical assualt when told

to leave, rape, and you willingly left a nice DNA sample in her for the cops. Had she been as vindictive as described and not a low class slut, you would now be in jail as a sex offender, and when out would have to report yourself to police where ever you lived. This is to stupid to be real. A friend seeing her husband cry would have gone over to him and let hiim have at his wife. You described yourself in the story as an abuser and sex offender with criminal tendencies...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
"Victim" Deserved It

Please ignore the readers who take stories on Literotica as literal accounts and as endorsements of the behavior depicted. They'd probably chastise Charles Dickens for depicting the child abuse and sadism in his stories. They should just avoid reading stories like these. The title alone is suggestive of the storyline.

<br /><br />

Besides, in this case, the "victim" deserved it. And she got pleasure from her punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I find it difficult to think a man could treat

another man's wife this way. It is physical assualt and since she said no before he did it, it was rape no matter how she felt later. These were criminal acts and even if it had been his own wife, he could be arrested for the crimes. The woman's husband is a bit stupid, he should have shot the rapist, ex friend or not! Seems she really had a reason not to like the guy after all, she could sense his lack of morals, ethics, or character, and possibly the fact he was a violent sexual criminal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mmm,

very well written, makes me wish i was enough of a bitch to get the same treatment from someone like him.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 10 years ago
cute and entertaining

I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yeah right.

Erica filed charges and Chris went to jail. So did Curtis. He was, after all , an accomplice. Erica got everything in the divorce and even more from the Civil lawsuit she filed against Chris. Stupid story. What? You thought that assault, battery and rape were good ideas? BARF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not so fast....

Erica might have awoken the inner whore in her... No charges filled as she starts cheating on Chris with ever dick she can find.... 9 months later she spits out a black baby and chris divorces her....

cockcriticcockcriticabout 7 years ago
Assault

Why did he have to assault the woman even if he felt she needed it should have offered the privilage to her husband, and let him chastise her. As now she she will be tempted to look for the opportunity to sample other big cocks. Then his friends marriage will be in trouble.

Sorry only 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
And then she called the police

Assault, battery and rape. She sent him to prison for 30 years. Thus ends the lesson of stupidity. This was SO bad I just had to laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i cant believe the story ended with there still married like she should be grateful if my husband stood there while his friend spanked then raped me [it was rape SHE SAID NO and was in pain to begin with and a woman can be wet and even orgasm even if she didnt want it its a natural response to stimuli some woman are unable to control rape is rape if the women didnt consent and she consented to none] if that was me they would both be served with rape an battery my husband as his accomplice the fact he shouts at his wife sit down or il divorce u my response would be where do u think im going meet u at the divorce lawyers after my trip to the police to report the crime that took place here today. That woman could never trust her husband to keep her safe so if shes gonna stay she needs to get to the gym asap to learn self defense before another of his friends thinks shes fair game as he that will be heard around his friends

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous