All Comments on 'Time Travel Chronicles Ch. 02'

by CounterCulture1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
mechmanasmechmanasover 14 years ago
Wow

Very Great story. love the detail to history and where i think this story is going it is awesome so far. The flow and grammar are great, can't wait for more. thank you for sharing.

nigilnigilover 14 years ago
Damn! Addicted!

Exceptional! This is definitely my bestest story find here these last months. Nice Christmas present. I hadn't stumbled on your first Chapter before (luckily), but now I hope the next one is making an appearance soon :)

Always had a 'soft spot' for TT stories, and this one is certainly well thought out, "realistic" even, with all the hard facts about the CERN's particle accelerator, micro-blackholes and then your celtic history digging.

Certainly worth the addition to my small 'Hall of Fame' (Favorites).

Now here's hoping for lots more equally immersing adventures as I can't see how our heroine could possibly get back to her time soon, if ever, except to 'wait it out/live it through' which would make her close to 3000 years old. Wow, her nanites and mind are in for the long haul!

(Could use a bit more character depth and emotions, though. She seems a little bit too tough-nails and unfazed by such staggering events. Not easy to surprise, eh?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

Can't wait for more chapters

Amazing story

eviloneeviloneabout 14 years ago
Please continue this story !

There aren't many stories that I am truly disappointed with when I find that there isn't a continuing chapter!!

Please, you have to finish this story!!

Aeryn's journey through time is endless!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent story!

I have currently bookmarked CounterCulture1, and I'm checking several times a week if there's an update. This story must continue! The writing is very good, and the fact that the hero of the story is a young, attractive and enhanced female makes it even more interesting. The historical setting is also very good, but in my opinion secondary to the adventures and abilities of Aeryn.

When I read these two chapters, you made my day. They are both worth reading again, several times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Three years and no updates???

This is such a quality story, and so different from most of the fiction here, that it's really sad to see you haven't added an new stories since 2009. I hope you continue writing and finish this, please!

dreamchilleddreamchilledalmost 12 years ago
continue this

whats the point of starting a story if your going to leave it as a cliff hanger and move on to others either finish it or remove it instead of having people waste time reading half of a story that you do not plan to finish

avidreader123avidreader123almost 11 years ago
Argh

Damn, I hate incomplete stories. Shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Helen of Troy on the way

miklosfairmiklosfairalmost 8 years ago
Very entertaining

I wish CounterCulture would continue this story, but alas, as over 6 years has passed, it doesn't look like that will happen. We can only hope.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 7 years ago
Excellent premise.

I'm enjoying the story and I think the premise should enable many good story lines. I can't wait for the next chapter.

BeRightBackBeRightBackover 5 years ago
Keep them wanting more!

Wow, this is such a great read and the story line is so engaging. But it's unfinished and that is a great travesty. What happens to protagonist? Its is such a shame that this story is incomplete and like others I hope that it gets written and we find out what befalls Aeryn's

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story idea, but...

I liked the story overall, but didn't like how the author included several scenes with lots of details where a woman was raped. That part of the story was unnecessarily long.

Three stars out of five is how I rated this story.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 3 years ago
I can see why you stopped writing

You are just a perv that enjoys rape scenarios and is too stupid to couple a coherent story together. Your main character is a top-notch martial artist but yet can't stop people with virtually no real fighting experience from raping her??? You need help and not just literary, but mentally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous