Time Traveling Sex Tourist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were back in our room and getting ready for bed, it occurred to us, just how many things the people in this era had to do manually.

~

The next morning we found out that the day we arrived had been Sunday, even though the date was the same in both 2217 and 2017.

Anyways, after going to Lennox Square to buy something else to wear, we did normal tourist things. We got Goosebumps when we walked through buildings that are still in use in our time. It's amazing how much of the city is still intact 200 years from now.

We traveled outside the city to visit Stone Mountain, which is still just a big rock in 2217.

We went to the Zoo, but Kit couldn't bear to spend very much time there. Within a few minutes of arriving she was fuming, "Nahaul can you believe the idiots. Over the next 100 years or so, they will have driven so many these animals into extinction?" She asked, as her blood began to boil from anger.

Kit looked sad, and then said, "Look at the poor Fox, in a pin. Fucking bastards! How dumb were they to treat their future selves this way."

~

We didn't spend a lot of time there, and the Aquarium was pretty similar, but not as traumatic for us. "At least they tried to create a decent ecosystem here," I said, trying to sound positive.

"I like our aquariums better," said Kit. "I much rather take the tube out into the ocean or lakes, and walk around in the underwater enclosures, that have been built for us, instead of confining the creatures.

We loved the Mercedes Benz Stadium, it looked so futuristic.

When we were done with all of the running around Kit's animal side was starving. We had dinner at Bone's. She at a 12 ounce steak, and I didn't.

I did try to reach out to Gerald again though; it's not possible that he was ignoring me. I would have felt his presence had he been in the city. I needed another way to contact him, and then I noticed that almost everyone in the restaurant had their cell phones on their tables.

Come to think of it, everyone we've seen since we've been in 2017 has been using theirs. "Kit, that's it, we need a cell phone.

~~~

First thing Tuesday morning we bought a cell phone. After searching the internet we found his cell number. "Kit, isn't this weird? You can either use your fingers, or talk into the cell phone to communicate with someone. "Neat!" I said proudly sharing my discovery with her.

"Gerald, would you hang out with us tomorrow? Regards Nahaul," then I hit send, and smiled proudly. Sending my first text was a proud moment for me.

He responded to my text almost immediately. He was stunned. "Is it really you? Are you here? This is unbelievable," he replied.

"Yes we are here, me and Kit. We will be here until the weekend," I replied.

He replied, "OMG."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"I'm just surprised that you're here that's all," he replied

"Where are you?" I asked

"I'm out of town for my job for a few days," he said.

"Can we see you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sure he said. I will be back tomorrow. Where are you?" he asked.

"We're at the Grand Hyatt in Buckhead." I replied.

"I will see you at 8 p m tomorrow,' he said.

"OK. Bye," I responded.

~

As soon as he put his cell phone to sleep, Gerald's dick began to wrestle with his conscience. His conscience was having a hard time dealing with that 'Y' chromosome thing. "Wasn't that just a clinical way of saying I have a dick?" his conscience asked.

His dick said, "She's fine as hell and she has a pussy. Besides, who's going to know? She looks like any other woman, except she's prettier than most of them."

His conscience then said, "That's true but if I let you get the pussy with a dick staring me in the face, what does that make me?"

"It makes you someone who's sticking me in a beautiful woman's pussy," said his stiffening dick.

"A beautiful woman with a dick his conscience shot back," fighting to maintain control of his dick.

"Look, is this about you or is this about your boys, and what they would think? We both know that both of us want that pussy. What's the difference in your boys knowing you want the pussy and them knowing you got the pussy?" and his dick dropped the mic.

~

Wednesday night just as he promised, Gerald met us outside our hotel around 8 p m. He stepped out of his car with a big smile on his face. I met him with my arms wide open and a huge smile of my own. We embraced for a long moment.

"Nahaul this it's great to see you, I never thought I'd see you again when I got back here," he said to me as we stood still holding each other loosely.

"I told you I would come," I said, still smiling.

Still smiling he looked at Kit, and said, "Hey there um."

"Kitsune, my name is Kitsune," said Kit.

~

It was so interesting to ride in a car, since you can find a tube to just about anywhere in our time, and you can get there in seconds.

We visited a few bar and nightclub districts, before returning to Buckhead a few hours later. "Which area did you like best," asked Gerald as we sat outside, eating something called Chipotle.

"I liked Virginia highlands. It has a funky neighborhood vibe," I said, repeating what I'd read from the time travel brochure.

"Little Five Points still has those same people in it in our time," I said as I laughed.

"Midtown was my favorite," said Kit. "I'm into that alternative scene," looking at Gerald for any reaction at all.

We both liked the 14th Street and Howell Mill area, and Buckhead is Buckhead whether it's 2017 or 2217.

Kit and I flirted shamelessly with men throughout the evening. But I think Gerald liked having two hot women holding on to his arms everywhere we went, so he didn't care. That's what he said anyway.

When it was time to say goodnight, we embraced and I gave him a kiss on his lips, and slipped him a little tongue.

~

When Kit and I returned to our room, we surfed the internet. I noticed there were no URL's for any other planet. But we did find what we were looking for. 'Men and no strings attached anonymous sex at the Trapeze Club.' Thursday night would be single men's night, I know we were being bad, but that's what vacations in a strange century are for. Besides I was starting to doubt I would be able to seduce Gerald.

~

On Thursday we went shopping at a couple nearby malls, we still have something sort of like malls in our time, so that was fun, but not very exciting until we found Victoria's Secret.

I was in heaven, it smelled so pretty, and they had everything an intersex girl could want. Needless to say, I purchased a few souvenirs to take back to the future with me.

~

As the afternoon turned to early evening, our minds were on our planned outing Thursday night.

"I will deal with Gerald later, tonight I want us to satisfy our curiosity," I said to Kit, hardly able to contain my excitement. "I have a copy of the mental recording another time traveler made when she visited the club. Watch it with me through our bond."

After we'd watched it several times, just to be sure we hadn't missed anything; we agreed that we looked very similar to the women in the mental recording, especially with our bushes in the dimly lit club.

We were pretty sure that Kit and I wouldn't be mistaken for transsexual women. "Kit, compared to the women in her recording, you and I look like two cute girls with a large clit, no two ways about it," I giggled.

~~~

Finally 9 p m arrived and a quick Uber ride across town found us in the lobby of the Trapeze Club, "I'm Nahaul and this is Kitsune I said to the staff member who checked our ID, before directing us to register as club members. "How should we register?" I asked Kit playfully. "Should we be Mr. and Mrs. Foxtail?"

She giggled, and then said, "Go for it that sounds good." Then she laughed out loud.

~

"WOW," I said when we walked into what I quickly learned was the clothing optional section of the large club. "UM, this is an eye opener isn't it Kit?" I said, looking around, but trying not to gawk.

There were maybe 12 to 20 people in the room, most were still fully dressed, but a few women were topless. There was a couple on the small dance floor, mostly hugging and kissing.

Over in an area off to themselves was a guy sitting in a love-seat, with a girl on her knees between his legs, sucking his dick. There was also a buffet style spread of food sitting on tables along one wall.

I was still taking it all in when Kit took me by my hand and whispered into my ear, saying "Let's go see what else is going on, I just saw a naked man and a woman walk in that direction." Pointing toward what were probably restrooms.

When we walked deeper into the club, there was another reception desk. This person wanted us to remove our clothes before going any further. She directed us to a locker room offering to lock our stuff up for us.

~

"Well Kit, this is the moment of truth. We're about to find out if we look like circus freaks to these people," I said as I undressed. When I was down to my bra and panties, more people came into the small locker room and began to take their clothes off.

Kit was already naked, and when I saw the men in the group take a few gazes at her that were longer than momentary, I stole a couple of longer looks at them.

I was pleased to see that our pussy and clit was pretty similar to the other women, as some of them had a large clit and lower lips that hung down a bit.

"Kit, wait for me," I said, calling after her before she left me in the room with the strangers. I quickly finished undressing, and no one seemed to pay any more attention to me than they did the other women in the locker room.

I was excited to see a man naked, but I was determined not to stare, so I took a quick snapshot with my memory and hurriedly joined Kit in the large backroom filled with naked people.

The lights were much dimmer, requiring our eyes to adjust again. The scene was rather erotic even by standards of the 23rd century. People were milling about, mostly naked, some with a towel or wrap covering their goods.

Any direction I turned there was sexual activity going on. "Earth to Nahaul, it's my turn to make you snap out of it," said Kit, poking me in the ribs. "C'mon let's stroll, I think there is a lot to see here."

"Sorry Kit I was distracted," I said as my eyes darted from person to person. "I like this place, it's very erotic. I can't get over the men; I mean their balls are on the outside. And their cocks are bigger than ours."

"I noticed that," said Kit, smiling. "I think I would like to feel one that size inside my pussy."

"So would I," I said, returning her smile.

We decided that we would allow someone to approach us, that way we would avoid crossing any boundaries. From my research I was aware that sex roles were more defined in the early 21St century than they are in our time.

It was nearly midnight when we met a couple of guys, he sat next to me, and his friend leaned on a stool beside Kit. "This is my partner Mark and I'm Joe," said the shorter half of what was a couple of average middle aged men for this era, I suppose.

I think Mark would be considered average height, and a muscular body. Joe was taller than me, thicker than Mark, especially around his middle, with a thick cock and big balls that dangled deliciously.

"Is this your first time here," asked Joe. I think he was aware that it was. "You and your friend make a nice couple." To me, this sounded as much like a question as it did a compliment.

"Thank you," I said offering my hand. "I'm Nahaul, this is my friend Kitsune. Yes it is our first time, how could you tell?" I asked charmingly.

"To be honest, the way y'all have stuck together, we figured you're a couple, besides we are regulars, and we haven't seen y'all here before."

"So that's why people have been paying so much attention to us tonight," I said turning to look at Kit raising an eyebrow and mouthing the word oh. "Is that a good or a bad thing?"

"That depends on who you ask, me and Mark think it's a wonderful thing, don't we bro?" He said looking at Mark.

Mark smiled, and then leaned in to kiss Kit on the mouth, making a show of using lots of tongue; he then asked us if we wanted to play. I smiled, then looked at Kit, who smiled and bobbed her head yes.

~

We followed Joe and Mark into a small private room with just a bed in there. We all crowded inside and sat on the bed, as Joe led the conversation, he said, "We are willing to play with both of you, but Kit is the girl Mark likes, and I like you, if that's alright with you Nahaul."

I looked at Kit while Joe was speaking to us, she told me through our bond that her cock wanted to get hard. I smiled lovingly, while encouraging her to suppress it, and then said, "Sure Joe, that would be great." Then I rubbed his leg, and smiled sweetly at him.

Mark kissed Kit on her lips; the two of them lay on the bed and began to explore each other's mouth with their tongues. It was quickly obvious that Mark was hot for her. He kissed Kit passionately as he touched her face gently before allowing his hand to roam over her body, with the other arm around her neck.

Joe soon joined the fun by kissing me. My hand went straight for his cock, it was now fully erect. When I held it in my hand, there was enough of it to also hold in my other hand, and the head was still exposed. I leaned over and began to lick and suck it.

I was watching Mark and Kit as I sucked Joe's cock. I wanted to see Mark's reaction when he discovered how hot Kit's pussy was.

He was kissing her passionately, while he enjoyed the wonders of her crotch. Then I saw his finger disappear between her folds, a moment later he broke their kiss, and said, "Damn, I didn't know a pussy could get this hot." The he laughed and looked at Joe.

Mark broke his embrace with Kit and shifted so he could look at the pussy. Meanwhile Joe touched my pussy. The two men grinned at each other, and then looked at me. I had a sheepish grin on my face, hoping to reassure them that everything was OK.

After a moment they looked at my beautiful Kit's questioning expression. And Mark smiled and went back to loving on her.

I gave Joe my full attention and sucked his cock for a long time, at the same time he was eating my hot pussy. I think Joe was a little unsure at first, about putting his cock into me. I looked into his eyes longingly and stroked his face to comfort him.

He quickly relaxed and lined up the head of his good sized cock with the opening between my legs. It was very hard, and I moaned a lot as his cock slid into me.

I looked over and watch closely at Mark's balls swinging when he pumped his big cock in and out of Kit's pussy. Soon they were tight to the base of his cock.

"I was thinking about Gerald's cock sliding in and out of me, soon after Joe entered my tight hot pussy. I really am a slut," I thought.

Joe began to tell me how good my pussy felt on his cock, he was telling me how tight the pussy was, and he's never felt one like it. How he could go balls deep with ease, yet it squeezed his cock tightly.

Hearing him say such erotic things to me had me moaning and thrashing about as I neared my orgasm. Mark noticed my state of arousal and encouraged Joe to make me cum. Joe lifted himself up on his arms, and began to pump is big cock hard and fast into my stuffed pussy. Soon afterwards we both came.

After a few moments of panting, Mark roared as he shot-off inside Kit's pussy, he rolled off Kit and his mouth quickly replaced his cock. He licked Kit clean and swallowed his own cum as it leaked out of her swollen pussy.

~~~

When we woke up in our hotel suite Friday morning, Kit and I were absolutely glowing. "Nahaul, my pussy is sore, but I'm so happy. I had no idea a big cock would feel so good. I'm hooked. We will have to time travel more often now," she said laughing a lot.

~

Meanwhile Gerald's conscience was losing the battle with his dick, who said, "There is nothing about Nahaul that doesn't say she's all woman. If she had never told you about that damn 'Y' chromosome you would have probably stayed in 2217 long enough to fuck her. Besides, I personally don't think the same man laws apply to someone from the future, as they do to someone in the present."

His conscience said thoughtfully, "Shit, some of my boys would hit it if they were in my place. Besides I've seen her in the clothes they wear in 2217 and I didn't see any sign of a dick down there. What if she's just fucking with me, and she's really all woman. On the other hand, that DVD did say the scientist had figured out how to alter people's DNA. Fuck it, if I see a dick, I'll just bounce, it I don't I'll fuck her. It's not like I'm going to tell them that I fucked someone from the future anyway."

~

Just then my phone buzzed, it was a text from Gerald. "When are you leaving?" it read.

"Sunday," I replied.

Are you doing anything Saturday? Would you like to hang out with me?" it read.

"No. What time will you pick me up?" I responded.

"I will be there at 7 pm today," he replied.

"Kit, I have a date with Gerald. I'm going to fuck his brains out," I said excitedly.

~~~

"Kit I'm so happy. Now we have to find something to do to make the day go by faster," I said, laughing.

"Nahaul, I took your advice and read the time travel brochure," said Kit. "The travel brochure said we would find some of the same 'Werewolves living in the City of Panola Mountain now, who still live there in 2217.

"I would like to shift into my wolf, then run and play with the wolves for a while, would you come and watch out for me while I'm in my wolf?"

"Of course baby, I'd love to," I replied. I was proud of her.

~

A few hours later we returned to our hotel room. I was pleasantly surprised when Kit told me about her plans, saying, "Nahaul I'm going to the midtown area this evening, do you think you will be OK without me?" She then smiled more mischievously than she normally does.

"What are you up to young lady?" I asked reaching for the travel brochure, to read about midtown. After reading for moment, I looked at her and grinned, "Ah ha, you're searching for some pussy aren't you?"

"Perhaps," she said with longing eyes. "I think I would like to see my cock buried in a dark skinned woman from this era."

She looked to be deeper in thought than is usual for her. "Girl, that big dick was good to me last night though," she said, glowingly.

"Perhaps we will both have fun tonight," I said, now in a very good mood. "Let's take a shower together."

~

We decided to slip into our new Vicky's secret lingerie, after we rubbed scented creams over each other's body. Our dresses were similar, and so were our shoes.

We shared a good luck kiss before Uber left with Kit in tow at 7:30 p m. Gerald arrived to pick me up a few minutes later.

~

He looked good and he smelled better, I was thrilled to be going on a date with a genetic man even if he was 200 years younger than me.

"How about some dinner, and then I thought we could go watch a play at the Alliance Theater," said Gerald, climbing into the driver's seat after closing my door for me.

"That would be great," I said smoothing my skirt over my lap. "I'm all yours for the next few hours if you can put up with me," practically throwing myself at him.

Dinner was lovely, so was our view of Centennial Olympic Park. After a day of running through the woods I was starving, but I only ate an eight ounce steak. "I can have a huge breakfast tomorrow I said to myself."

We chatted about this, that, and the other until there was a long pause. I could see that he was struggling to find the right words. I looked into his eyes, smiled and then said, "It's that 'Y' chromosome thing isn't it?"

He returned my gaze, and then he looked away before he asked, "Do you have a dick?"