Time Traveling Sex Tourist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cocked my head to the side as I thought about what he'd just asked me, and how to handle it. He only knew I was intersex because I told him. Otherwise he would have been as happy to fuck me as Joe was.

I decided to cheat a little and read his inner thoughts. I could see his inner turmoil, and sense the anguish he was going through. I also saw that he wanted to fuck me, but he needed to know that I was a woman.

I licked my lips, then looked him in the eye and said, "Gerald, in my time I'm a woman. Having a 'Y' chromosome simply means I can choose to live as a male if I want to, without the need for surgeries and medication. Obviously I am a woman, look at me."

We were both silent for a moment, and then I looked into his eyes, and then wrinkled my nose and smiled at him. He smiled back at me, and then said, "Are you ready to go see the play?" He held my hand as we walked to his car.

~

When we were at the theater I sat as close to him as the armrest would allow. After a while I looped my arm around his, soon my other hand was stroking his thick bicep.

Finally I pressed my breast against his arm, eventually my hand found the bulge in his crotch for a very brief moment. Afterwards I let him watch the play in peace; based on the hardness of his cock my message had been received.

~

Near the end of the play, Kit spoke to me through our bond; she had gotten lucky two nights in a row, except tonight's conquest was an ebony princess instead of a prince. Her lady would bring her to our hotel Saturday morning. "Have fun. Goodnight and I love you," I said to her.

~

"Gerald, you're welcome to come to our suite and visit with me for a while if you would like," I said, my voice and my demeanor making it clear that he could have me if he wanted me.

When we were inside the suite I pointed to the bathroom and to the beverages Kit and I had bought from the store across the street from our hotel. "Make yourself at home Gerald, what's mine is yours," I said as I excused myself and went into my bedroom.

A few minutes later I stood in the doorway refreshed, wearing a new set of lingerie and a satin robe from my Victoria Secret lingerie haul on Thursday. "Do you mind having our wine in here, in case Kit comes in?" I asked gesturing for him to come into my room.

As soon as he was inside I took the glasses from his hand and set them on a table, then turned to him and put both arms around his neck."I want to taste you," I said as I rose up on my toes to meet his lips half way. We kissed strongly, both of our tongues fighting for supremacy.

His big strong arms were around my shoulders and back, my hands were on his neck and the back of his head. Our heads were switching sides as we hungrily attacked each other's mouth.

Kissing Gerald was totally different from kissing an intersex person, and I have never kissed a genetic male from my time, and I never will.

I was hoping that Gerald would take control, and ravage me, and finally he did. The sash holding my robe together worked its way loose and I was standing there pressed against Gerald in just my bra and panties. He smoothly removed my robe without breaking our kiss. I liked that.

Then he pulled me close again, and began to caress my back and shoulders. When he worked his way down to my ass he cupped both of my round globes and made them jiggle. When he pulled my ass-cheeks apart I heard the sound of my wetness, and I knew my clit was hard, hopefully he would be OK with its size.

When I moved my hands down to undo his belt, he turned me and nudged me toward the bed. I sat down like he wanted me to do, he stood there in front of me, and I knew what he was waiting for.

I opened his pants and pulled them and his boxer briefs down below his knees. When I released his cock it bounced and nearly hit me in the face. His cock was bigger than i was used too, so I wasn't prepared.

I looked up at him and smiled, and then said, "You have a beautiful cock and balls." I grinned from ear to ear before I licked it all the way down to his balls, and then I licked them too.

He smelled so manly, his scent only smelled of his balls and his cock, with no hint of pussy scent that intersex people have. I spent a good little while sucking his cock, my hands rubbing his ass and thighs while my mouth pleasured him. I cupped his balls and marveled at them, they were just the sexiest thing to me.

When he'd had enough oral loving, he lifted my shoulders and I pushed myself back onto my bed. He finished getting undressed, before he crawled on there with me and began to remove my bra and panties; I sat passively and let him do it. Having him undress me was so, so erotic. When I was naked I lay back to let him see all of me.

"Damn baby, your breasts are perfect, and your smooth skin is the prettiest color I've ever seen, and your figure is flawless. Just damn!" he said with hunger, lust, admiration, and wonder in his eyes and on his face. I could only smile.

Then I focused on his face. I wanted to see if his eyes dilated, or the muscles in his jaws tightened when I opened my legs and showed him my little cock with the lights on. I had managed to suppress my erection, but it is still large for a clit.

His pupils didn't change, neither did his jaw, but his eyes bulged, and his mouth hung open before he broke into a smile. The next thing he did made me cum for the first time that night.

He buried his face in my pussy and began to suck and lick and tongue fuck me down there. He sucked my clit just like I'd sucked his cock.

I rotated my hips and pumped my clit into his mouth, until he slid down to my pussy. My folds were swollen and my juices were making a mess of my pubic hair.

When I couldn't wait any longer I spoke breathlessly, saying, "Fuck me Gerald, fuck me please." When he moved his body between my legs, I pulled my knees toward my breasts then spread them as wide as I could.

My pussy was so wet and slick until his sizable cock went in to the hilt.

Last night Joe had to go slow at first, but tonight I was even more turned on, and though I had never before experienced a cock Gerald's size, I took it all.

I know it's boring but I was happy to stay in that position the entire time. I loved the closeness and intimacy of being face to face with him. I whispered in his ear and told him how good his cock felt.

"Fuck me hard baby," I said to him, over and over again. Maybe it's the whore in me, or maybe it was the excitement of having that big dark man's cock in me that made me cum so many times that night.

I woke up the next morning well pleased and satisfied. My vacation had been everything I'd hoped for and more. It would have been the perfect end to a perfect date if Gerald and I had breakfast in bed that morning. I would have sucked his delicious cock and played with his lovely balls one last time.

It didn't happen that way though. What I actually did was wake up before he did. After I went to pee, I got back in bed and watched him sleep. When he finally opened his eyes he was looking into mine.

I said, "Good morning."

In a low deep voice he said, Morning."

"Are you OK?"I asked.

"Yeah, I'm good. You?" he asked.

"Mmhmm," I said.

He sat up on the edge of the bed for a moment, before disappearing into the bathroom.

A few minutes later he was dressed and putting on his shoes.

"I'll go down with you," I said.

"You don't have to do that," he said.

"I want to," I said, already pulling on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt." I wanted to give him one last hug goodbye.

I put my arms around his neck, and then he put his arms around me. We didn't kiss; I think is conscience was back in full control.

When we broke our embrace, I said, "The information on that DVD is priceless, if you use it wisely. That is my gift to you. But be forewarned, it'll be disastrous if you misuse it, and you will get some unwanted visitors someday.

He bit his bottom lip and then said, "Gotcha."

~

When he was seated in his car he took a deep breath, and said, "Will I ever see you again?" he was looking at me tenderly.

"You never know," I said, and then I turned and walked back into the hotel so I wouldn't have to watch him leave.

~

On the way back up to our suite I ran into Kit in the elevator, I said, "Good morning whore, how does that walk of shame feel?" and then I doubled over laughing, before giving her a heartfelt hug and a kiss.

"I want to know every detail," I said, still holding her close.

"I'll do even better than that, I'll let you look at my memory," she said her face beaming with joy.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours," was my counter offer to her.

And so, we went up to pack our new lingerie into the Victoria's Secret shopping bags, and cleared out of our suite.

~~~

On our train ride to five points station Kit shared her memory with me. Delores was a beautiful mocha colored woman with curves. She was tall like Kit, but with larger breast, and a bigger round ass. Her thighs were thick and toned, and she had a pretty face framed by a short hairstyle.

"Kit she's lovely," I said. "Where did you find her?"

"Ha ha, I saw her on Wednesday night when we were out with Gerald," said Kit proudly. "She gave me her cell phone number. When I called her Friday, she invited me to come hangout with her."

"You are a sly little fox aren't you," I grinned. "I'm so happy for you. Was she good? I giggled."

"Watch for yourself," said Kit absolutely glowing. "I only saved the very best parts. Watch now with me."

I could hardly conceal my blush as I watched Kit take on the dominant role with Delores. The curvy woman laid back and let Kit have her way. Kit kissed her softly, but at other times their kisses were hot and hungry. Their cuddling and fondling was loving and patient for a while. Then each of them took a turn kissing the other person's body, before getting into the 69 position and eating each other's pussy to orgasm. I looked at Kit for a moment and said, "Y'all look so beautiful together."

Kit giggled and then said, "Keep watching. There's more."

When I went back into her memory, this time I couldn't suppress my response, I felt my face getting warm, my core tightened, and my cock began to rise when I watched Kit climb between Delores's legs. Kit has a good sized cock for an intersex girl, and when I watched it disappear between Delores's dark lips into her red folds I almost had an orgasm.

Looking at Kit's memory means I was looking at everything that happened from her point of view and it was like I was fucking Delores. "Kit that is so fucking hot," I said. "You really fucked her hard, I love watching your cock going in and out of her."

"Keep watching," she said.

Kit was looking down at Delores's large breasts bouncing with every thrust of her cock. I could hear the sound of wet pussy being fucked. I giggled to myself when I remembered that mine was making those same sounds a few hours ago. I could even sense the scent of Delores pussy through Kit.

When Kit pulled out of Delores's pussy there was cream on her cock, I heard her tell Delores to make her cum. When Kit rose up on her knees, Delores sat up and took Kit's cock into her mouth and began to slurp and suck on the head of her cock sloppily until Kit held Delores's head in both her hand. I could feel Kit breathing hard and I could sense the pleasure from her orgasm. Kit's pussy began to spasm, and her juices ran down her inner thighs.

"Baby that was so fucking hot, I don't know it my memory will be as good as yours," I said as beads of sweat formed on my upper lip and forehead.

"Thank you Nahaul," said Kit smiling brightly. "Tell me was the trip worth it? Are you glad you came?"

"Yes," I said with an equally big smile."

"Was he good?" asked Kit.

"Oh yes," I said passionately.

"Let me see it," said Kit smiling happily.

And then the train pulled into the station. When we stepped off the train into Five Points Station at 5:00 p m, we vanished from this century.