All Comments on 'Time Will Make All Girls Into Women'

by throwawayoutofpractice

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A thoroughly enjoyable story

If there were any mistakes, it didn't catch my eye, because I was very involved with the story

Well done.

Thanks for the read...

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 10 years ago
Very good

There were a few moments when I felt a hint of cliche, but you worked your story through those moments with skill and great characters. I am not a fan of daddy/daughter incest stories because I have daughters. I do not care for the idea. But this story was much more acceptable to me because of the daughter's actions and the father's bewilderment. Well done and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep Writing!!

If this is your practice sample, please keep playing around here with your words. You are a phenomenal writer and I didn't catch any errors. The fact that you write novels definitely comes through. Great plot and character development with little effort in a short-story. The climax was well-placed/paced-out. Perfect descriptions; not too dirty or too conservative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Promising Beginning

I liked this story. I think you write well, and this story shows that. Good luck in your future writing endeavors.

However, I would recommend Microsoft Word to you, because you can both spell check and grammar check at the same time. I would also recommend using Literotica's free proofreading services for any future stories that you intend to publish here. Both the word-processing program and the proofreading service are for you to do better.

MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
I enjoyed this a lot.

I was a little put off that it seemed like a pity screw, but you did it well. Well written, good characters, and you described the scene great. Thank you.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

I liked the story very much. Maybe if when my dad tried to take me he had been more gentle and more like this man wanting to bring his daughter to climax. I don't think my dad knew what that was. I know the way mom talked all he knew how to do was finger her so hard she would bleed. I stayed as far away from him as I could. Will you add to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written story

But I'm a little confused about what historical era it took place in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First rate

A five easy. Excellent writing, fertile imagination, terrific style. Please let us have more. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Anon - 'Which historical period?'

Possibly an plausibly anonymized large middle ages recreation event in Penn?

TargeT_PsYTargeT_PsYover 10 years ago
Just WOW!

I find it hard to belive that you are out of pratice if this is what you throw together to "dust off your skills". I am a 'just okay' writer and I love to read, so when I tell you that I've read a decent portion of the stories on this site, you can trust I'm telling the truth. Now as for this one inparticular, it is in the top 25% of stories I have read on this site, and top 5% of stories fom the other sites I read on.

This story, one off or not, throw away writing or whatever you want to call it, is better then anything I could write and better then most people dream off writting at all, much less what they consider just clearing away the dead brush so a 'real' story can be writen. Thank you for sharing it.

5/5 and a fav definetly!!

(^_^)

Blessed Be

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I am aching to fuck my daughter... She's so hot and sexy looking.

zAmorous1964zAmorous1964over 7 years ago
Lovely...

Please continue...

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pretty good effort.

Sexy story but the squirting nonsense spoiled it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous