Time Will Make All Girls Into Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What can I do?" She asked. He looked at her again, and she was sitting up now, slightly lower on the shelf than he'd prefer. The water came up to the edge of the shelf but didn't come above it, and that was perfect as far as he was concerned, but he wasn't at all certain (no matter how hard his cock) that he could do this. Just as he started to have second doubts, she reached up and kissed him.

At first it was the tentative kiss he was used to receiving- goodbye, goodnight, thank you- but not an entire second passed before she had opened her mouth against his, kissing him passionately. Whatever else she'd had time to learn, the girl knew how to kiss- his body strained against hers as they kissed, inflamed, hungry. She curled her fingers in his hair and ran a hand along his neck, his ear, his jaw, his chest, and lower. A tentative touch on his dick and an entirely too gentle hand encircling it, rubbing it- she hadn't practiced this very often, at least. Still, the gentle touch was almost more maddening than a deft touch could be- it turned him on and did nothing to reassure him that relief was coming. He felt her shivering against him and wrapped his arms around her, worried about the cold, and she made a sound in her throat- a breathy sound, part affection, part moan. She let go of his cock and wrapped her legs around him again. This forced his to stand straight and broke their kiss- sitting like this, she only came to his collar bone, but they fit together like matched spoons. Still, she pulled his groin roughly to hers, and he knew that he wouldn't be able to stop himself.

He didn't want to rush. He reached down to feel the weight of her breasts in his hands and roughly massaged them, watching her face with the trained eye of a man who'd had many satisfied women in his life. Before he could even think about the possibility that he was, indeed, out of practice, he saw a telltale shimmer in her eyes that told him just how much she enjoyed the way he was handling her B-cups. He bent his head low to place his mouth on one of her nipples and she tilted her head back and moaned, her hips bucking involuntarily against him. He pulled his hips back a little as her legs went slack and position himself differently, laying her forward on the stone, leaning over her body and aligning his cock where he believed her entrance to be. She spread her legs at this, an invitation, one of her hands in his hair and the other curled, limp, on the stone beside her. He switched to her other breast, rubbing the one he'd just left, wiggling his hips slightly to brush his cock against her entrance. She gasped, though at which sensation he couldn't tell.

He began to nibble at her neck, a perfect distraction as she cooed against him, shivering in pleasure. He knew a receptive girl when he felt one- she was so sensitive he felt she was already half there. He wanted her to enjoy this, as wrong as it was, and dropped a hand between her thighs to find the telltale slipperiness that river water does not leave behind. In fact, there was so much of it that it had run a bit down her thighs, making her quite a mess, but assuring him she was quite ready. Still...

He nibbled gently on her ear as she clutch his back, the questing hand slipping between her folds and deftly finding her clitoris. She gasped so loudly when he brushed it, and arched so violently that he almost thought she'd come from the one touch- but he hadn't felt the quivering reaction so he simply waited for her to relax. When she slumped back onto the rock he nibbled her slightly harder and flicked her clit again, and this time her gasp came a little less loudly, a little less forcefully. He established a simple, slow pace, but before he had been at it for very long she grasped him almost painfully, a gush of liquid meeting his hand.

A squirter. If he could have grown any harder, he would've. As it was, the blood pounding in his ears gave him absolutely no rest. He continued to exploit her orgasm as skillfully as he had any number of women before she was born- regardless of whether it was wrong or not, he wanted her to feel as good as it was within his power to cause. No matter who she'd needed the pills for, she was with him now, and she had always been one of the kindest, most caring people he'd known. He loved her desperately, and couldn't imagine ever giving her anything than his best.

When he felt she'd been sufficiently warmed up he stopped, letting her fall, gasping, back to her makeshift bed on the rock. He kissed her naked flesh for a few moments, erection neglected (though throbbing mercilessly), waiting for her to recover, and when her breathing had almost returned to normal, he began teasing her entrance and her clit again, working her up this time a bit more slowly, a bit more tortuously, a bit more thoroughly. The smell of her sex was all but coating him, as well as the fluids she'd gushed onto him, and only an immense patience kept him from ramming it home right then.

He teased her to the brink of orgasm and stopped... Teased her to the brink once more, and stopped. He continued this for a time, always bringing her close, always stopping. She grew so hot that it would take no more than a few seconds before she was almost orgasming against him and he would have to stop. After a lengthy time of this, she looked up at him under lids heavy with desire, her skin glowing soft and supple before him.

"Daddy, please. Whatever you're going to do, just do it! I can't take it anymore!" He grinned, a predator's smile, and leaned forward, kissing her as she whimpered into his mouth, hungry. Her legs she'd spread wide again, and the tip of his cock touched the warm wetness there. He forced himself not to move for some time, simply kissing her. Finally, he pulled her ass to the edge of the rock, and slightly over, causing her to rest her weight on him and give him excellent leverage. Then, carefully, slowly, he guided himself into her...

And stopped. How tight was she? He was maybe the tiniest bit within her, wrapped in suffocating heat and wet, and looked down at her. A gentle prodding did nothing, and finally with a shock that rippled through him he realized-

"You're a virgin?" He asked quietly, shock on his face. Her eyebrows came down sharply.

"Of course. What did you think I was?" He had to take a few gasping breaths, realizing this, and she lay back again. "Come on, Daddy! Don't stop now!"

"Oh, I won't," he growled, his voice a promise as he pushed himself in, carefully, skillfully breaking her hymen and claiming her. She let out a muffled yelp and he didn't stop pushing in, slowly, until he was completely sheathed in her heat, her virgin pussy so tight on his cock that he could hardly breathe. He stopped moving, giving her a moment to adjust, watching her through half-lidded eyes. He could've blown his first load then and there but knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he couldn't live with himself if he did. If she was a virgin, she couldn't understand how quickly he could gain his strength back, especially now that the reality was on him, hard and heavy. She was gasping beneath him, coping with the brief pain and the less brief tension of feeling him, long and thick inside of her where nothing had ever been before. Even as he held still, she throbbed around him, and it grew more and more difficult for him to hold back and keep from pounding her, hard and deep, for those brief few moments it would take. "...Jenny..."

"Just... don't move yet, Daddy," she breathed, looking up at him, "I want to get used to it..."

"If I don't move soon, baby," he ground out, looking down at her face. She blinked up at him. "I'll be able to continue in a moment I just... won't have a choice..."

"Oh, no, Daddy!" She said breathlessly. "As long as you can keep going, eventually... you can come, Daddy. I want you to," she said, demure, and that was all it took, blood thundering, and he poured into her, trying not to howl. He growled as he released, all at once, violently and deep into her. She gasped as she felt his cock throbbing inside of her, pressed against her, his cum pumping deep. She locked her legs around him violently, hands locked behind his neck even as she couldn't quite pull him to her, and when he was done he held still, gasping, already feeling it building back up inside of him. Some primal instinct to fill her completely, a woman, and his already, and he couldn't stop himself. After a minute passed, her legs dropped carefully to the stone next to his, and her hands trailed down his skin, tracing fire there again. The cold he hadn't felt before he came was on him now, but she was banishing it with her gentle touch. About thirty seconds before he was ready, she spoke softly. "I'm ready for you to move, now, Daddy," and he nodded, his cock never softening. He slowly, slowly, pulled from her and she arched, feeling every bit of the veins and ridges in his cock against her, and he watched her gasping as he slowly, carefully, slid home again. She was still hot from before and now, adjusted to him, and only him, within her, she was beginning to feel the pleasure behind the pain.

It didn't take him long to find the perfect angle. He took his time, working her body with his like a master, rubbing her clit against his pubic mound as he slid home, pulling upward as he pulled out, making her moan like a bitch in heat. She belonged to him before but now he'd claimed her, and he wouldn't stop claiming her until she was exhausted and he couldn't go on. The first orgasm had been the fire clearing away the deadwood, now he had his form back and he didn't have to grit his teeth to find the rhythm of the drums and press it to her, slowly finding what made her hands form into claws against his back, her young, perfect, lithe form driven into the rock as he mercilessly fucked her. He clenched his teeth, and though there was no way to mark the passage of time, he knew it had been forever, because by the time he was getting close again, she'd been begging him to stop between orgasms for what must have been at least half an hour.

"Daddy, oh God, Daddy, it's too much, it's too good, please!" The last she said with a plaintive voice as her back arched her her body exploded again. Long since spent of fluid, she'd soaked herself and him repeatedly, bursts of warmth in the otherwise cool of the night air and the water. Now, no doubt dehydrated, her slick, hot pussy was taking what was left of her moisture. He had taken her hands and guided them to her breasts, showing her, by pressing her hands and telling her what he wanted, just how to massage them. Even when she came, arching off the stone, her hands stayed locked to her breasts, tense around them. Several times he'd leaned down and mouthed or bitten them, once he'd bitten her hard as she came and it hadn't stopped her- in fact, she'd gushed the hardest, the surprise helping her to let go and achieve a mind-blowing orgasm. She would collapse, gasping, and he wouldn't change his tempo, and her body would bring her right back to peak pleasure within moments.

His cock was throbbing again, his body moving to the beat of the drums, a sensual beat as they so often made. He must've entered a trance, the pleasure washing over him, through him, into her, and she was engulfed with it. Finally he felt he couldn't fight his own orgasm off any longer, and he was coming close. He grit his teeth against it, wanting to give her a truly memorable experience, wanting this to last forever. He must've made some sound, because her eyelids fluttered.

"Daddy, are you close?" She asked. He nodded, barely, his muscles tight, his body taut. "Daddy," she gasped, "I want it. Give it to me," she moaned, and he felt his body shaking so hard his teeth chattered. "Daddy," she gasped again, barely able to breathe, "I never took my pill."

Realization struck him like a bolt of lightning. Not just any woman lay below him, but a fertile, willing one, and he couldn't stop it, he came again, pumping deep into her as she moaned, low but deep, her body vibrating with it. She milked his cock, her pussy starving and sucking at him, as if he hadn't filled her already. He came, and came, the rush of blood in his ears like the pounding of the drums, and it was all he could do to keep from blacking out.

He lay against her, panting, as she stroked his hair. He carefully pulled first one leg and then the other from the mud under the water, the cold seeping into his muscles and then into his bones. His cock was still buried deep in his daughter, softening slowly, leaking into her more of his semen, for all he knew swimming into her womb, there to impregnate her. He fought for a brief moment with the horror he felt at having taken the virginity of his only daughter, who he'd sworn to protect, and then felt that growing satisfaction at having done it so thoroughly that she may even now be filled with his offspring. Disgusted with himself, he thought of her swelling, filled with life he'd sown in her, and of her breasts filling with milk to feed that offspring, and he had to fight a sickening urge to fuck her again, just to be sure. She continued to stroke his hair and shoulders as his breathing started to calm, her body occasionally twitching and rolling beneath him, her pussy spasming at his cock as if to drain the last of his cum from him.

She sighed, content. He knew that sound. He'd heard many women before her make that sound after he had done exactly as he meant to. Only now it was his little girl making it.

After a few more moments of silence he noticed the sound of the drums picking back up into a feverish beat. The sound of drunken drummers, he mused, which meant they would have maybe two more sets before they would have to quit. The sky didn't show the first hint of false dawn, but he knew it would be there soon, relatively speaking. And now, his daughter was shaking below him.

He looked down to see her laughing.

"What's so funny?" He asked, meaning to sound outraged but managing only exhausted.

"I just feel so awkward," she answered. "I'm trying to figure out how to apologize to my father for lying to him." Michael sat up on his elbows, looking down at her, feeling his feet slip on the river bed he'd extracted himself from. "I'm sorry, Daddy," she said honestly, sincerely. "I didn't mean to say I hadn't taken my pill. It's just... it slipped out. I wasn't thinking."

He blinked in shock, relief warring with disappointment in his heart.

"Why would you say that?" He asked, none of the horror he meant to express in his voice.

"It's just... It really turns me on," she said quietly, blushing. "I'm sorry."

He lay his head back down on her stomach, fighting to make sure relief won the war of feelings. He kissed her abdomen gently and stood.

"That's okay. Let's get cleaned up," he offered her a hand which, by nature, she didn't accept, and as she went to slide into the water she almost fell, a pervasive weakness in every single one of her muscles betraying her. She groaned as Michael helped her up.

"That was so... much," she said quietly as Michael placed her hands on his shoulder and leaned down to clean her, carefully. It took quite some time to rinse away the proof of their efforts, and when he told her to spread her legs more so he could clean her thoroughly, she stopped him.

"Leave as much as you can... so I can pretend," she said with a blush, and he felt an answering blush in her face. He knew how he was supposed to feel, but he couldn't find it in him anywhere. He had always adored his daughter- now she belonged to him more thoroughly than ever before. As he worked in silence, she began to speak to him. "Daddy, I hope that wasn't too forward. I hope you didn't hate it. I enjoyed it a great deal. I'd like to do it again, with you, sometime, if that's okay." A mile a minute, all the ways in which she could say she had fun and didn't want to upset him. He knew she needed reassuring, but he let her babble as he cleaned her, helping to get rid of that nervous energy so she would be able to rest well. She would need it for tomorrow; he had never tossed a virgin that could walk steadily afterward. "...if it would make you feel better, we can pretend it never happened," She ended with, and he finished cleaning her and swept her into his arms for a kiss, into which she melted completely.

"We'll do no such thing," he answered, and, having already rinsed himself off, he offered her his arm, which she took. He escorted her wobbling frame to the beach where he found, next to his pile of neatly folded clothes, her own. She'd known he was naked and had planned this all out from the beginning.

"We'll talk about this when we get home." She started to protest but he placed a finger on her lips and she stilled. "In the meantime, I know for a fact that Tamara will be watching camp tomorrow night, and there's an ungodly party happening at Winterswood. We can sit by the fire and talk quietly about what happened, and you will be very, very sore. I imagine I know just the thing for that soreness," he said with a bit of a grin, and her eyes lit up.

"Oh, thank you, Daddy!" She said and hugged him, her perfect body pressed against his. He held her close, kissing her on the head like he always had, and from the same place of affection. Nothing had really changed, he felt, and yet so much had. "I can't wait already!"

They dressed and made their way back to camp to find Baern sleeping exactly as Jenny had left him. They sat beside the fire, which Michael rebuilt as it was nothing but embers, and dried in the warmth, hands gently touching each other at all times as if for support. When the rest of the camp arrived, two-thirds drunk and three-thirds exhausted, everything seemed exactly the same. And when it came time for bed, Michael sent Jenny to her tent with a kiss on the head.

"Did I see a bite mark on her neck?" Tamara asked, exhausted but sober. "Have you figured out whose responsible for that? If it was Bullwinkle I'll have his ass!" Michael smiled at the fire, and Tamara always after would wish she could be as wise as Michael was in that moment when he answered-

"There's no reason to get upset about it, Tamara. Time will make all girls into women eventually."

***

So I'm not familiar at all with literotica, but I used to write way, way back in the day for aff.net when you were allowed to write proper porn. Anyways, I've been trying to get back into writing (novels, by the way) and a friend of mine challenged me to a contest. So I could kind of... get my form back (NOT porn novels, I just wanna say) I decided to dust off the old one-shot writing skills. So here we are. I'll prolly write a couple more things but in the meantime, here's this. I'm sorry. Hahaha!

Also, back when I wrote with AFF, we would often preface a one-shot with a little personal note like this. I don't know if people at literotica do that but I totally am. I'm sorry I haven't read a SINGLE THING on this website but... truth be told I'm trying to get my form back and I'd rather not accidentally incorporate someone else's.

And, disclaimer -- I totally haven't got spellcheck on this computer. I dunno why. Sorry for errors. Oh, and to compound that... I didn't proof read this. That's why it's a throwaway account. If people love this stuff, I'll do more, but try not to make demands of me or critique anything. This is pretty much my version of stream-of-consciousness writing. Some people write stream-of-consciousness stuff like-

people kitten sandwich snack mosquito blood fire amber ashes incense wind

-that sort of thing but I write porn. So here ya go. Enjoy?

And the ACTUAL title and ACTUAL last line were, "Time makes all girls into women eventually" but it wouldn't fit on the website so... We make do with what we got.

12