All Comments on 'Timestopper Begins Ch. 02'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Combat323Combat323over 9 years ago
Creative and well-written

You've established a unique voice, and every time I think you're about to step into a self-designed trap, you recognize the incongruity and address it. For instance, I thought "Why would he need a costume?" and in the next paragraphs the protagonist questions the utility of a costume for a time-stopper. The self-deprecating humor works.

Unfortunate for the hero that beer wouldn't pour out of a mug or flow from a tap. He'll need a straw.

Don't take low ratings as an indication of story or writing quality. You're right on track, but scores here are often mostly an indication of how soon the reader achieved an erection / ejaculation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excelent premise

Very nice start, doctor. With a premise like this, you can take your story in so many different directions. I can't wait to see where your protagonist takes himself (and hopefully many of the London females along with him), taking off their clothing while doing it.

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051almost 6 years ago
OMG

Hahahahahahahaha I have not laughed that hard in a very long time. That superhero skit had me in tears! Great job.

HandsomenotmeHandsomenotmeover 1 year ago

A great series of one of my favorite fantasies. Well written and I love the slow burn he breaks bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES