Timestopper Begins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

It came to me that I did not need to merely surmise. I could stop time and go and have a look. Tempting? Well what would be the harm?

The room though was dark, very dark and I had to move carefully. It meant I was rather annoyingly not going to see anything much but of course that is how most sex is probably practised - in bed and in the dark. Not at all satisfactory for the voyeur but I could be more than an aural voyeur, more than a visual voyeur - I could move in close and be a tactile voyeur. Of course there was a danger - no a certainty that it would not just be Cindy I would be touching but of course if I could see what was going on, it would not just be Cindy I would be watching.

Standing right by the bed, my erection poking out of my pyjama fly I put out my hands - naked skin but whose and where? It was not flat on the bed. Gently moving I reached a conclusion pretty quickly. It was Carson and that was a buttock under my right hand. Oh dear! Still it could have been worse - I could have plonked the hand down and found my finger right on his bottom hole! It was probable on the evidence of Carson's buttock being uppermost that under him was Cindy. Given where I was standing and where his buttock was quite far up the bed - and importantly its orientation - it was likely she was lying with her head on the pillow very probably with his erection hanging over her and his head was down the bed between her thighs. Her breasts should therefore be... Yes, that was them all right! My hand slipped down her body - lovely - and there under my fingers was her soft hairless mons; my finger slipped a little further down and into her crack but was brought to a stop by the obstruction of a chin. Clearly Carson was fully engaged with his wife's sex - and good for him! I was sure I would feel it all later.

My hand slipped back up her body, over her breasts and onwards. It was time to feel what Cindy was doing to her husband. Of course it was, almost certainly, going to mean touching his cock. I could not get the information otherwise. My fingers slowed as I came to her neck and climbed up it. Perhaps they would not actually be engaged, perhaps Cindy was pausing for breath, perhaps Carson's cock was actually hanging in space above her... but no! My fingers touched first lips and then what was very clearly a cock - and very clearly (or feelably) an erect one. I measured, barely two inches from her lips to his groin, yes to his wiry curly hairs - either Carson was not very well endowed or Cindy had taken him in an awfully long way. Wouldn't it be nice if she would do that for me!

I stepped back and let time flow for a few moments. There I was right by their bed, gently wanking as I listened to the wet sounds of Cindy sucking and then the gasp as she released the deeply embedded penis.

"Carsie, fuck me now pleeese. I wanna be fucked hard."

'Carsie?' I should really have stopped time but instead I just listened as they swopped the 'right' way around.

"No, don't tease just push the fuckin' thing in."

How coarse!

Well, I stopped time then and felt. Carson's hips were now on Cindy's but I could slip my hand under her thigh and feel. No, they were not yet joined. My fingers touched Carson's knob poised right at the entrance ready to push in. My fingers explored. The expected smooth knob and a decent length of shaft. My fingers confirmed he was not abnormally short. Cindy had been sucking him pretty deeply! And, leaving that, there, more interestingly was the wet, yes very wet entrance I had seen before but not touched. I touched then though - oh yes! I explored the liquid wetness and then pushed in my fingers. Carson was going to have no trouble effecting an entry - lucky bloke. I thought how much I would love to do that! Lovely, though, to have the opportunity to push all the fingers of my hand in - yes in there!

Again I stepped back and started time and listened to Cindy's gasp as Carson's knob pushed home and then came the very clear sounds of missionary style intercourse; sounds I had heard much more muffled through the wall. I looked at where the party wall was. I slept literally feet away from where the two of them fucked regularly! Creak, creak, splish, splosh! Would they not have been horrified to know their neighbour was standing by their bed listening in the dark and wanking!

"Oh yes, yes, I am..."

All going well then! A sudden speeding and then the grunt of male satisfaction from Carson. Then quiet. Time for me to go back to my house. The show was over. Fuck - it had been something, I doubted my erection would subside all the way back to my own bedroom. Back to where I would be able to think back over what I had felt and heard and, of course, help it come down with some hand work. Carson rolled off with a thump. It was the moment to stop time.

Perhaps just another little feel before I left. A feel of a well used pudenda after intercourse; a sex possibly rather swimming in Caron's semen - but I could wash my hands before wanking. Ever practical you see!

It was indeed all hot and swimming in liquid - a lovely thing to feel. There was Cindy's body lying there all hot and damp with her thighs still fully open and me able to feel where I wished. It was a pity I couldn't see, it must have been a fantastic sight. Hadn't Carson been so lucky to have fucked her; just got on top of her and slipped himself in; it would be so easy for me to do the same.

The thought in my head. I could just get on the bed and try myself for size; just feel what it felt like to touch lovely wet Cindy on my cock. What was the harm? So easy to do. They would never know. It was not as if I would be ejaculating. Almost not intercourse - almost. Not something which was going to harm either Cindy or Carson.

It was far too tempting given my state of arousal. Well, it would not hurt to touch anyway. My pyjama bottoms dropped to the floor and I climbed on the bed. I could see nothing but the gently soft narrowing of the space between Cindy's thighs lead me in to her special place. The feel of her wet slickness on my knob as I stroked it up and down her sex was exquisite. Did I care that I was probably getting Carson's semen on my knob - hell no! The feeling was fantastic. Cindy's hairless sex just so slick and hot.

That was almost enough to set me off; and then, there I was right at her entrance. One push and every time I saw her in the future I would know where I had been and she would not - wow! I really should not have - but...

I pushed and slid in and kept on sliding until I felt my balls getting damp. Crikey again. I was fully engaged with Cindy; my cock was right up inside her. I just lay there savouring the feeling. I really was right inside my lovely neighbour. Something I just should not be doing. So weird given her husband was lying right beside her - beside me!

It was so easy lying on top of her as Carson had done and start making the same naughty movements. Just so easy to start.

How lovely it would be to just come, just to let go and feel it all start and then happen - my thoughts inevitably moved in that direction; after all Cindy had just had Carson coming inside her - she was hardly likely to notice any extra semen and did it matter if she did? Did I really just want to go back to my bedroom and wank? In, out, in, out - it was lovely. The wonderful stroking feeling - in, out, in, out. So very soft and wetly caressing. I was there, so I might as well complete the job. I might as well. A decision made - a decision easily executed.

I did not hurry. I had no need to, you know, no need to achieve a regular rhythm for Cindy - this was all for my own pleasure. I even disengaged and drank from her breasts - both of them - a man needs sustenance after all - and I enjoyed not only the sexuality of her breasts and the warm sweet milk but the happy feeling of my wet cock hanging ready and waiting. Yes delightfully wet from Cindy and, if I thought about it, but tried not to, Carson as well Another penetration and then the final serious business.

Oh yes, it was good, a real long emptying of the balls. A vigorous pistoning movement in Cindy's slippery, sloshy hot tunnel, a desperate holding back for quite a few seconds longer than usual and then the release, that ecstatic feeling as my own semen spurting to join Carson's deep inside lovely Cindy. Lucky girl!

I lay for longer than Carson had done recovering as I felt myself slowly subside before slipping out and off my friends' marital bed and retrieving my pyjamas. Outside their door I restarted time and listened: there was nothing untoward. No indication that they had any idea Cindy had been penetrated and fucked a second time. I had completely got away with it - but then the guilt came in big time...

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12