All Comments on 'Timestopper Begins Ch. 07'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just remembered.

In the beginning of the story I wondered why he did not just grab a camera and start to capture pictorial evidence of his Time stopper Man shenanigans, but then I realized it would not work because it still takes time for one to press the shutter and for the photo to become an image. Even with time stopped, he could not be fast enough to stop time, take a picture, and start time again without getting caught. What a shame, because I'msure he'd have a treasure trove of sexy pictures by the time he finishes his adventures!

StriderJohnStriderJohnover 8 years ago
It would never work

Interesting thought about using the camera, but wrong. Either he carries his own time round with him, which affects anything he touches - or he doesn't. In the first case, the camera would work (because he is touching it). In the second case,he would not be able to move because his clothes would be frozen in time (just like the raindrops).

A more interesting question is at what point does something stop being in contact with him? If he urinates,does it fall to the floor or collect in a big clump at the end of his penis?

And how much of whatever he is holding is affected by his time stream? If he picks a girl up, she must enter his time stream (or he would not be able to move her), but then she would wake up and know what was happening.

If the author had thought about these things earlier, it could have developed into an interesting story, but if it does I'll never know - I'm out of here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Suspension of disbelief

Ok let’s be honest this is a fun unrealistic arc about an impossible action. If we were to really make it reality our hero would be totally blind whenever he stopped time because “seeing” is photons hitting your retinas, when time is stopped photons don’t move so relax and enjoy this humorous story.

GiantPeach06GiantPeach06almost 2 years ago

LOL, I wish I could have done that to a few bullies in my youth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
2659 Followers
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES