Timestopper Begins Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again my erection touched Dharini's pretty lips but now these were in the shape of an 'O' and just so right; just a push and I was sliding in. This so pretty girl sitting in her office chair was all of a sudden going from her elevenses to, well, doing something very womanly! And all made so easy as her office chair was on a swivel; so easy to move her around to the perfect position and just push in. And isn't half the fun of fellatio just visual - seeing your penis in the girl's mouth?

There was I, completely naked, my balls hanging and my knob in Dharini's mouth. Yes, just the knob. Her eyes open - she had actually just been looking at me across the desk - was still really. Such a fantastic image. Oh for a camera! I mean the so ordinary office scene but for me being naked and with my erection in this girl's mouth. There would have been others in the photograph. It would look so like the picture was something constructed - two photographs merged - only it would not have been!

Slowly, very slowly I pushed, feeling just so turned on; lovely warm, wet lips on me and sliding easily on my shaft; my knob finding her mouth all wet with saliva in anticipation of the banana - a lovely bath for a cock! Delightful to push easily in and out, feeling the soft friction and the touch of her wet tongue and mouth. Lovely - this would certainly not be the only time with Dharini. I decided I was going to visit her at home too - and soon. An instant decision. It would be a Cindy and Carson experience I was sure. The cuckoo laying his eggs in Dharini's nest or was it nests? After all there was more than one place to ejaculate around, in and on her body!

You can imagine I was on a hair trigger. Having played with the three girls earlier and now got my cock stuck in Dharini's mouth it was not easy to hold back. But so lovely to just stop and pause on the very brink of coming and feel just that slight oozing and know inside Dharini's pretty mouth a little pearl of semen has appeared. The harbinger of more to come. A rest and then more movement, in and out, in and out as I fondled her breasts within her sari.

All good things must come to an end and a conclusion - but what a conclusion. Just a little too much stimulation and, "Here we go Dharini, here it cums. All for you!"

And come I did. Most enjoyably. Funnily enough I had never done that in the office before. Cum, I mean. It is not something you do normally in the office but there was I doing just that as electric pulse after pulse sent my semen into my pretty co-worker's mouth. Fantastic. I should do it more often... probably I would!

Nice to just subside in Dharini's mouth before pulling out; funny to swing her arm carefully back and gently stopper her mouth once more with the banana - a banana which would now be rather coated with my stuff. I mean I could see, before I put in the stopper, it all there in her mouth. A careful re-arrangement of Dharini's clothing; a careful swinging around of the chair back into position; a naughty brush of my flaccid but leaky penis on nearby Amanda's lips before I dressed myself and settled back in my chair in as close an approximation of where I had been sitting when Dharini had pushed the banana into her mouth. She still had eye contact with me but would have no idea that contact had been a great deal more intimate than with just eyes.

Her eyes widened as time started and her teeth came down. Was it some residual feeling of breasts having been fondled; was it that I appeared to jump slightly because I simply could not proximate my former position; or finding her mouth suddenly a lot more liquid than before - I do not say 'filled' because that would have been rather overstating my prowess in ejaculation - but clearly there had been quite a bit of ejaculate pulsing from me into her mouth. Did the banana taste the better for it? I am sure it did! She chewed looking a little surprised, it was no doubt a slightly saltier and rather more gooey banana than she had expected.

"You OK, Dharini?"

"Mmm mmm." She had her mouth full after all.

It cannot have been that odd for her as she carried on eating the whole banana whilst I settled back to work. Emptied balls do concentrate the mind. All thought of sex goes - for a time. But what does come during the day is the need to urinate. The penis has more than one purpose. A remarkable organ, It was unfortunate for Mike that he chose to come into the 'Gents' just as I was there; unfortunate too that he came and stood beside me in the stalls and very foolish on his part to have made yet another rather unnecessary and unpleasant comment. Something about with a dick like that it was not surprising I did not have a girlfriend. Well:

1. how did he know I didn't (though he was right, I was still sore from the rejection at the time of the lightning strike);

2. he did not know that I had just done something very pleasurable with Dharini involving the aforementioned penis and a banana; and

3. I was not the person to annoy any more.

Time stopped and everything except my own weeing stopped. There was no need for me to stop that! I might as well make myself comfortable first!

Finished, I turned to look at Mike. Not really done to look at another guy's cock in the 'Gents'; eyes front, perhaps looking down at what you are holding - but not left nor right. Well, with time stopped I could break the rules. Not that I was actually interested in Mike's penis. Not my thing you know. It was normal enough, just going about its business. But pleasing for me to see such a strong stream coming out of it. Does that surprise you? What could my interest possibly be in the amount of wee Mike was expelling?

With a slight wrinkling of my face I reached down and pulled the limp item from between Mike's thumb and forefinger breaking its connection with the time frozen stream of wee and carefully tucked Mike's penis back into his underpants and zipped up his fly.

Oh yes, I knew what I had done: I had gently tucked the bully's cock away as he was urinating. A grin spread across my face as I got back into position pretending still to be emptying my bladder in an unconcerned manner. Mike, though, would not be pretending; he would be in full flow when time restarted - full flow right inside his trousers. It was going to be a hoot. The anticipation a delight. One, two, three...

It was a joy! Time restarted and Mike let out such a silly shriek - really girly. I just loved it. "You OK, Mike?" I said with apparent concern.

The simply enormous wet patch at the front of his trousers betrayed he was anything but OK. He had wet himself big time.

"Oh dear, that's awkward," I said tucking myself away with great show and staring. "Bit of an accident. Could happen to anyone... I suppose." And then I started to laugh and was still laughing at the wash basin and as I went out of the door.

It was sometime before Mike reappeared and everyone looked at him. I had only mentioned it in passing to one person. Just the one. I am not someone to spread unkind stories you know. That is just not me. The fact that Charlie was the most talkative person in the office was not my fault. I had sort of forgotten...

What is that old saying - is it from 'Kind Hearts and Coronets?' I don't know - 'Revenge is a dish best served cold.' Well it was quite warm for Mike!

Naturally the whole affair did nothing to improve relations. Nothing at all. He could not, of course, suspect me as the perpetrator but I had, nonetheless, been there, I had seen the event and clearly I had started the spreading of Mike's ever so embarrassing story. He really had it in for me; which was unfortunate as I had the power to really embarrass him a lot more.

12