Timestopper Begins Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, please, fuck me."

Better still! I was not going where I was not wanted - I was being asked in. In I slipped.

"Ooh, you are big today, Mikey."

Well, that was a good reason to take another superior look at 'Mikey.'

I had never fucked with an audience before. Clearly I was being impressive enough as Mike's cock had not gone down at all. It was sticking right up in his lap. Angry, frustrated, completely puzzled he might be but what he was seeing was still clearly erotic to him. He looked a sight and clearly the ginger was having an effect. The perspiration was dripping from him. Perhaps that was in part aiding his tumescence. I carefully fucked the girl with really nice long strokes giving her the full benefit of my rather better cock - better than Mike's that is. She was lovely and wet, soft and warm and so squirmy under me.

"Oh, don't pull out."

But I had a plan to complete. I paused for a moment or two to tickle her clit with the end of my penis - she seemed to rather like that - before walking over to Mike. There I was standing naked next to my enemy, my penis standing to attention, his eyes flicking from my face to it. Was he impressed by it, was he comparing and realising I was the larger? There it was high above his own, not quite in his face and showing all wet and shiny from his girl. I smiled in derision at my seated colleague, pushing myself forward so he did not miss the comparison. Yeah, my bigger cock and the so important difference that mine was wet and his was dry - mine was the one getting the girl.

My hand moved downwards and I held my erection and gently wanked it. He could see how easily my foreskin slid on his girl's wetness. I winced as if about to cum and you should have seen his face - the look of panic at the thought I was going to ejaculate all over his face! That was hardly likely. What a waste - I had the girl on the bed for that.

What Mike did not expect, I am sure, was me to drop my hand from my own cock and grasp his and wank it. His face a picture, his eyes bulging as my hand slid up and down his cock. It did not take much - I am pleased to say. No need to wank it for very long. At the first hint of orgasm, the first indication the unstoppable spasms had started I let go. So funny to see it pumping away with him all red in the face and nothing he could do about it; denying him even the stimulation of my hand. I stood there watching and shaking my head in derision, even leaning in for a closer look, as shot after shot of his white cum pumped out of his penis, up into the air and fell back upon him. Ruined orgasm!

I stood with a great big grin on my face as Mike's exhausted penis began to soften, I looked him in the eye and shrugged my shoulders before glancing meaningfully at my own cock standing so firm and shiny with the girl's wetness, yes, still with all its power - before turning back to the bed and sliding sweetly back into his girl. Funny to turn and see him there, all covered in his own cum, his cock wilting and him watching me still fucking his girl.

And fuck her I did. Not often did I get such a chance. A chance to fuck in time with a girl who was completely content for me to do just that - indeed encouraging me. Did I make her cum. Did I! The noise was something and I turned again to watch Mike as it happened. I was not unhappy at her breathless comment:

"That was the best, Mikey, that really was. Have you cum yet?"

It was a triumph and all that remained for me to do was ejaculate inside her to seal my victory. I couldn't reply to her question of course.

"Go on, cum for me Mikey."

A bit late - he had already done that!

And come I did what was asked; really slamming at the post orgasmic girl, her legs wrapped around me pulling me in. The slap, slap of my balls against her bottom and the hydraulic sliding of my cock. It all made a great deal of noise which was what I wanted Mike to hear, before there was the tightening of those balls and the release of the fluid - spurt, spurt, spurt inside her. Absolutely fucking marvellous!

I lay there for a bit out of time before doing the difficult job of untying Mike and moving him back - out of time.

And how could he challenge me about the whole event? It was all impossible, totally impossible; it could not have happened. One moment he had been at work on the girl playing with her breasts; the next tied up and watching me fucking his girl, feeling me handling him intimately and then me fucking again; and lastly finding himself once more back on the bed but this time between the tied up girl's thighs all sticky with his own cum, impotently limp and with the girl thinking he had just fucked and cum inside her - and fucked her really well, what was more!

If he looked he would see she had been fucked properly but would simply not know how it had happened. So funny - yeah, so fucking funny! All so real to him: yet all so impossible - it must have been a dream - surely? Yet his bottom stung! Even my smirk next day at the office would not let him challenge me. I could even look meaningfully at the front of his trousers and he still could not challenge me - it just could not have happened. And the girl would know nothing of the deception.

And for once the camera worked. It was, after all, an in time adventure. The photographs are fantastic. The girl so sexual and Mike looking so stupid (yes, and a mess)!

12