Timestopper Begins Ch. 18

Story Info
Upsetting a conference speaker & again in a sauna afterwards.
5.7k words
4.55
31.3k
20

Part 18 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Chapter 18 - a rival is undone

I expect you have sat through some pretty tedious presentations and, typical man (assuming you are male of course) if the presenter happens to be female and attractive you will have let your mind wander to what is hidden beneath her clothing and how much more interesting it would be if she was naked. It must be very off putting to the girl if she suddenly thinks, as she looks out over the sea of faces, that all the men are imagining her naked and how much more happy they would be if, instead of demonstrating a product or a new way of doing things, she said she was going to demonstrate sexual intercourse with her young colleague. That would certainly get attention! No longer the tedious presentation to watch and listen to. So pleasant to watch the removal of clothes, Something worth taking notes about!

You can imagine the talk, "The manipulation of breasts is so important to a woman. See how young Roger here does it, lifting mine in his hands and then alternately bouncing them up and down - and look at the effect that is having on his cock. It was all flaccid a moment ago because he was feeling shy – yes, everyone go aah! - but look at him now. What a stand! Go on Roger - present yourself! Walk about a bit, show everyone your shiny knob, yes really push it out in front of you, and then come back and we will demonstrate nipple play for men and women..." And so on.

The awful thing was I was actually going to have to do a presentation. I have got better with practice but this was early days and really did not like standing up and talking in front of an audience - then anyway. I was nervous and, worse still, was conscious of the contrast I was going to make with a rival speaker from another firm. She was one of those modern women, you know, all concerned about 'their rights' and how women are so badly treated yet as happy as anything to flaunt and use her sexuality to her advantage.

And had she been provided with the advantages? Oh yes: long blond hair, good height, certainly a chest to impress and all the slim long leg you could want. And she dressed to impress. Can you imagine the dress? Red with buttons all the way down, not a shirt dress as such as there was no collar; the bodice was cut quite low so the full swell of her breasts were visible; it had much more shape than a shirt dress but the buttons were in a very similar fashion right down the front. Bright red matching high heeled shoes – you know, patent leather. Stunning and sexual - all eyes on her, men with delight: women with envy. And as for me - not a glance at me!

I was not sitting up on the podium with her but down in the front row as she talked and moved the slides of the presentation. A nice view of her from below and, I had to admit, her talk was going well - indeed had started so well and just carried on. She had the audience in the palm of her hand. It was going to be a hard act to follow – a very hard act. I was not happy.

But TMP has ways of ensuring fairness is achieved. He believes passionately in fairness, in the rights for all men and women to be treated equally. He was, just so rightly, concerned that the balance between speakers would be achieved at the conference.

Using his special power he could simply have removed her dress, bra and panties and left her suddenly exposed to the not inconsiderable audience. A great pleasure to see her run from the stage with those delightful boobs bouncing but it would all be too dramatic, too unexplained. And hardly fair on her,

No, TMP was more subtle.

It took Ms. Crawshaw some time to notice her bra was missing and her delightful breasts were almost spilling out of her dress due to just a few buttons having come undone. Buttons do that - well, sort of! The audience, though, had not missed that. Oh no! The women appalled at the brazen attempt to appeal to the men: the men fascinated by what they saw - that every movement revealed more, and there seemed the chance that one or other boob might actually bounce out into full view. The audience missed none of this, not one bit, but entirely missed what she was saying.

Realisation caused a bit of a fluster up on stage. With one hand doing up buttons, a movement closely watched, she endeavoured to get herself back on track. It was not long before those same buttons had slipped out of their holes again and even a couple near the hem had strangely come undone revealing yet more of long legs.

Buttons coming undone and realisation she had forgotten her bra. All this was upsetting Ms. Crawshaw's poise and delivery. In contrast I was becoming much more confident. Fairness was being restored.

Buttons redone. Lovely to see her speaking, though, whilst doing up buttons. I recall at an effective speaking course the presenter warning against subconscious habits when speaking, like fiddling with your tie or appearing to be playing 'pocket billiards.' He said he had once seen a woman talking who started undoing the buttons on her blouse one by one and then done them up again. Apparently she was completely unconscious of this - but the audience was not and was completely mesmerised by the action. Not surprisingly really. Well Ms. Crawshaw was not undoing buttons but she was certainly doing them up - again and again!

What else should I do to upset her? Take her panties off and add it to her bra in my pocket? Really slip one of her boobs out. She would tuck that back quick time!

Seeing her doing up her buttons, and me actually undoing them was having the predictable effect on me. I glanced either side. I was not the only man who was somewhat 'tenting' in his trousers. A natural reaction but, whilst an understandable one, I hardly wanted to step up onto the podium when my turn came like that. It was unlikely the audience would miss that. And of course one way to make an erection go down was to perform a 'sex act.' Moreover it occurred to me that another way to disconcert Ms. Crawshaw would be if she suddenly found she could feel some kind of warm sticky fluid between her legs.

All of a sudden Ms. Crawshaw went quiet, indeed the whole room went silent and I stood.

"Jayne, may I ask a question. When did you last have sexual intercourse and did you come at the time?"

It was actually two questions. Always irritating for the speaker as you tend to answer the second first and forget what the first question was. To be fair, my questions were short and related: not rambling and unrelated. But she did not answer.

I paused, turned, and addressed the sea of faces. "Jayne, it seems, is not happy to answer my question, a question, I am sure, many, if not most of you, have wished to ask. An important question to which I do not know the answer but I do know when she will next have sexual intercourse and with whom. I also know she will not come. I am sure many of you have enjoyed her presentation and many would like to enjoy her. I propose to do the latter now."

It was a little unnerving undoing my fly and pulling out my erection as I concluded my speech. I had been worried about ascending the podium with my erection showing in my trousers but I was now exposing myself to the whole audience 'in the flesh.' Flashing big time!

I looked out over the audience. Everyone seemed spellbound - perhaps not simply at my words but at the size of my erection. As I ascended I spoke, "If you would not mind waiting whilst I inseminate Ms. Crawshaw. I am sure suitably enervated and having experienced penetration by my cock, which you can see here, she will continue with her presentation. If you could just talk amongst yourselves whilst we fuck. Please feel free to watch. Shall we see a little more of Ms. Crawshaw?"

Once more I undid a few buttons but this time reached up inside her dress and pulled down her panties opening the way for intercourse. I am a practical man. It was unlikely Jayne was at all prepared for intercourse and lubrication would be needed. But of course there was something suitable in her handbag, Vaseline lip salve - an excellent choice.

Of course I did not want to get Vaseline on my clothes. It was obvious my trousers would need to come off and actually it was as easy to take everything off. Importantly I took my socks off. I really did not want to look a plonker wandering around naked on stage in front of 100 people with just my short black socks on! Mind you even with my confidence at my TS abilities actually standing naked and erect in front of the hundred people audience was a little unnerving - as you can imagine!

Easy to apply the Vaseline to my erection as the audience 'watched' making it all slippery. Crikey, I was wanking in public on a stage in front of a large audience!

I was careful to wipe my hands on my handkerchief, back in my trousers, before lifting the dress up to her waist giving the audience the unexpected sight of a 'Brazilian' - I had not expected that - and to me the sight of a pleasantly soft bottom with two charming little dimples right at the top. I had ample opportunity to inspect Ms. Crawshaw. I took it.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. I am about to penetrate Ms. Crawshaw. This is I am sure her first public act of sexual intercourse. I hope there will be many more in the future. If you look carefully between her legs you may just see it happen."

It occurred to me the lectern was a little obscuring the audience's view. I moved her to the side so she was fully visible - or would have been had the audience been seeing - of course.

"I shall insert from the rear so I do not obscure your view. I am sure next time we shall have video cameras so you can see it all on the big screen in detail. Are you ready, are you ready Jayne. One, two, three."

And I was pushing in. I was actually fucking my rival on stage in front of an audience of a hundred people. Could I have actually done it for real in time - even if I was paid to do it? I doubt it. Embarrassment would have come in big time! But out of time - well I was doing it! My hands stole to the front of her dress and I extracted her boobs. There should really have been a round of applause from the audience as they were finally revealed after all the teasing and even a cheer as they came out. I held them for all to see as I began to push in and out of Jayne, my Vaseline lubricated cock sliding easily.

Breast fondling and pleasing coitus. The sort of break for 'networking' I rather liked!

As I pushed away at her and fondled her breasts it occurred to me I had not actually sucked on a nipple. Easy to pull out backwards and drop the dress right to the floor. There should have been a cheer as Jayne was finally fully revealed.

Easy to walk around her exposing myself fully once more to the audience before bending and sucking on her little teats. A pity they were not hard but nice enough all soft to take between lips and pull or even squeeze a little between teeth. I left them a little bit chewed and wet before walking back around Jayne and re-entering the girl from the rear.

I did not like to bore the audience for too long. They could not really sit there for hours as I enjoyed the girl. Well - actually they could!

"Ladies and Gentlemen. I have an important announcement to make. I am coming!"

Nice, very nice. But no polite round of applause. No shouts of 'Go, man, go!"

I hoped I had not squeezed too hard on those breasts as the semen left me and splashed happily away inside Jayne to leave her rather post coital. Panties pulled back up before any dripping started. Dress put back on. JT tucked away. Jayne moved back into position.

I was sort of disappointed by the lack of applause. Had I not boldly gone where every man in the room wanted to go... or come?

Sitting back in my seat in the front row I looked up at Jayne. Should I really leave those boobs hanging out? I relented and tucked them back before restarting time.

Oh dear, she stopped talking, goggled and looked completely confused for a moment. Perhaps I had overdone the breast manipulation, perhaps their sudden dampness was disconcerting or perhaps she had felt some after effect of my penetration. I had been gentle but of course her vagina dilated by my recent entry would be closing as she stood there and then there was the stickiness of my semen to contend with. Could she already feel that? But surely it would not yet be pooling in her panties, making her feel all gooey inside her labia. It was lucky her breasts were not out as well. I think that would have done for her - sent her rushing from the podium in confusion. Certainly there was murmuring from the audience as she regained the thread of her talk and her composure.

It was to polite applause that she left the podium at the end of her talk, a lot less serene than when she had ascended but it was quite the confident me who bounded up on the stage, happily with no sign of an erection - covered or uncovered! My talk was fast flowing and fluent. I am self critical but I was good. Moreover it amused me to see, sitting where I had been sitting right in front and below me, Jayne looking more and more disconcerted. It could have been at my excellent delivery but by the subtle movements of her knees below her dress I could tell it was something else - she was opening and closing her sex, no doubt feeling the stickiness and wondering.

Easiest to leave her like that but should I clear her up first so later, on personal and intimate inspection, she found no trace of the strange warm, sticky feeling she was having during her and my presentation? The latter seemed the more amusing though it was a bother with all those tissues and a wettened handkerchief as she sat there frozen in time with lowered panties! Practicalities of time stop sex I suppose. Dear, oh dear, I had made rather a mess...

It had been an unusual, to say the least, way to deal with a rival. Colleagues were complimentary about my delivery. I had not, though finished my fun with Jayne.

It is surprising how few people at conferences actually take advantage of the leisure facilities in the hotel. You tend to see a lot of enthusiastic men and women using the sports equipment at least - yes, the machines - all dressed up in their Lycra but not the swimming pool, steam room and sauna. I like a swim and so, a little naughtily missing out on the last conference session, I grabbed my swimming trunks from my room and headed to the basement pool. Freshly showered and leaving white towel and clothes in a locker, I wandered out and spent a happy time swimming up and down the not exactly large pool. What I was rather pleased to see, after a time, was Jayne exiting the women's changing room clearly with the same idea in mind. Nice to see her long legs again, nice to see how her boobs were tightly held by her swimming costume. A classic sensible one piece. If it had been black it would not have looked out of place in school. It was however bright red - rather like her dress and clearly a colour preference. Her long hair held in a pony tail. Nice to admire from a distance, something you can do as you swim up and down in a hotel pool of course.

We did not speak, just a nod of recognition.

Nice to watch her leave the pool and walk along its side. She had presumably had enough of swimming and I was interested to see where she went next. It was the steam room. She had barely closed the door when I stopped time. A plan had formed in my mind.

It was very strange looking back at the swimming pool as I stepped out of it at just what happens when time does not flow. I had no difficulty in swimming out of time, in pulling myself against the water, only having been 'pulled' the water did not flow back. I had left a trench in the water behind me. It looked very peculiar. I bent and cupped some water in my hand but when I poured it from my fingers it did not go anywhere - just stayed suspended in the air. Weird! But time stop is weird - you would enjoy it I am sure. I was about to - again,

"Well, hallo Jayne. Good conference?"

She said nothing, she was not yet seated and she was alone. Time for her had stopped.

"I wonder, Jayne, if you might not feel more comfortable in here without that. The 'that' being the swimming costume. Well you can imagine how pleasant it was to slip the straps over her arms and pull it downwards so her breasts appeared and just to keep tugging it all the way down past the Brazilian - and it was the full Brazilian, no landing strip, postage stamp or anything: just the little girl look.

Well, she was out of it but the problem was getting it under her feet. I say 'feet' but she was actually walking away from the door and only one foot was touching the ground. Just the slightest flowing of time and she took a short pace forward leaving the costume behind - completely unaware. Out of time I stood and left the steam room. I would not of course normally do this but turned into the ladies changing room and left the costume, wrung and neatly folded on the side. Back in the pool I restarted time and carried on to the end of the pool before getting out and wondering back to the steam room.

"Well, hallo Jayne. Good conference?"

"Oh, hallo, yes I suppose so."

Amazing, she had not noticed before but she did them. Her face as she suddenly realised she was naked was priceless. Her hands flew to cover her breasts.

"I thought you were meant to wear a swimming costume in here though I would agree it's a silly rule."

"I...I was. Oh this is awful."

"If it makes you more comfortable I'll join you."

And I stood and tugged my own shorts down. A nice thing to do with a pretty girl present.

"NO! Oh, I don't know where to look."

It was really nice. Sitting near Jayne in the steam room, water on our naked bodies, and being there naked. I wasn't erect or anything of course.

It was a normal enough steam room with walls all damp, the slightly pine scent of the steam and those little lights across the ceiling trying to give the impression of a Turkish hamam.

"That must have hurt," I said conversationally but very clearly indicating the smoothness of her mons veneris. "I would not want to do that," casually indicating my own hairiness but requiring Jayne to actually look directly at my cock and acknowledge its presence.

"How has this happened. I mean... yes it does sting. I wouldn't bother unless you wear a bikini. Where's my costume gone? What am I to do? There's people out there."

"Only a few."

Trapped in a steam room with a naked man!

What she hadn't expected to do was take hold of my penis. Suddenly there it was, all soft, in her hand with her fingers curled over it. A nice thing for a girl to do to a boy - friendly like. She pulled her hand away as if it was red hot (yes like a poker - well, that is going to come, as I am sure you can guess!).

Her mouth open in astonishment as she stared at what she had just touched, quite disbelieving. And of course it stirred.

I reacted as if nothing had happened - nothing out of the ordinary. "Of course the male Brazilian does give greater prominence, make it - the penis - look bigger, not half hidden in the undergrowth, so to speak!"

"I'm sorry I did not mean to touch..."

But she found her hand there again, holding something now rather fatter. Jayne's eyes grew rounder at what she was doing and then through the most precise use of time stop - rather like taking a single frame of movie film it seemed her hand moved and she tugged my foreskin down exposing my knob. And of course it grew!

"This is very nice, Jayne. Would you like me to...?"

She snatched her hand back, "NO! I didn't mean to touch. Don't touch me. I just want to get out of here. "

Nice to be sitting there with Jayne all naked and me with a 'hard on' steadily pumping up as she watched. Great fun. And of course she found herself clasping it again, a full erection - firm, rugged and warm - in her hand. Nice for a girl - you would have thought.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12