Timestopper Begins Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's nice being held, Jayne, thank you. You have a lovely body you know. I really like seeing it though, if I'm honest, I prefer the natural look to the pubes but, even so, it's very sweet. Oh, please don't take your hand away, I like that."

But of course she had.

All of a sudden there were people outside the door - we could see them through the glass but only vaguely. I had to do a bit of quick thinking but, as always, TMP thinks quickly and has plenty of time. I got up and stuck my head out of the door. It was a couple of Jayne's male colleagues. I smiled, this was going to be even more fun.

You should have seen their faces as they opened the door and took in the steam room. All a bit fuzzy with the steam but there, undoubtedly, was their pretty colleague; pretty and possibly difficult colleague, starkers and what was more with her hand clasped (again) around my very obvious erection.

"Sorry... we..."

I forestalled Jayne. "No, come on in, Jayne's just making me comfortable."

Well, they were not going to turn down the invitation to be able to ogle Jayne even it meant they were interrupting 'something.'

"Jayne thinks costumes are optional. What is your view."

"I thought..."

Daniel is a really jolly tall bloke I have really liked when I've met him over the years. He is as black as the proverbial ace: not simply dark brown but really, really black. Svein is Norwegian and as pasty white and Nordic blond as they come. Talk about a mismatched pair! Great buddies actually as well as working together.

"Why don't you join us? Make Jayne feel comfortable". It was obvious they had seen my trunks beside me but could not see a sign of any costume for Jayne. They looked from one to the other and shrugged their shoulders. It was going to do anything at all but make Jayne feel more comfortable.

"No, Daniel and Svein, please don't on my account." There was a hint of panic in her voice.

Three pairs of trunks disregarded on the wooden bench; three naked men, one rather obviously erect; plus the important additional ingredient of a naked girl. What might happen?

It has to be remembered this is not fantasy, this is not a story. Jayne did not suddenly get down on her knees and start with gusto sucking her limp colleagues to erectness before serially fucking us all and ending up with a cock in her mouth, a cock in her vagina and one in her bum. No, she just looked appalled. Strange really, you would have thought she would have been itching to see three virile members lined up for her inspection - had she ever been in such a pleasing situation of having three naked men to herself in a steam room before? Would she again?

"Well, this is nice," I said.

"Hardly...oh!" And Jayne found it was not just me she was holding but Svein's cock as well. Daniel and Svein were much more interested in looking at Jayne and it was easy to stop time and move Jayne's hands undetected. Of course having your penis held by a pretty, naked girl is going to have a particular effect and it did - and not just on Svein. Just seeing the clearly sexual action was enough to 'throw the switch' in Daniel's brain as well.

For my part I like to see a cock erecting. Such a fascinating thing, such an unusual organ. And so nice to see when it is associated with a girl and the promise of seeing it doing its thing with that girl. Even nicer to have more than one erection and see them all in use one after another - OK, even nicer to forget about the one after the other bit: there were sufficient places for several to be in use at once. Yes for all three to be in use at once - Jayne fully plugged - but that was just not going to happen.

"Oh, no, don't do that. I just want my swim suit back."

"Where is it, Jayne? I can't see it." That was Daniel.

"Me, neither," from Svein.

"I think it must be back in the changing room, Jayne. Tell you what, why don't you borrow my shorts and run back, get it and then bring my shorts back for me."

"Oh please! Yes. May I?" She was half standing, eager to be off.

"Of course, but first, could you, would you mind, err, finishing what you've started? As you have started."

"Started what? Oh no, I couldn't, I can't, I...."

"It would really be nice, we'd all appreciate it - as you can see."

Jayne could, she could really see. Three very visible demonstrations. Decision time. An exciting scene for us men - all hoping to be exercised by Jayne.

"How can you take advantage of me like this?"

"Advantage? But you simply started wanking me and Svein." She could not get out of that.

"OK, but you're not to touch me."

"Not even your breasts?"

"No!"

"Yes," I said, "just the breasts but nothing else."

"No, oh, OK, but you're not to tell anybody else."

"Deal!"

I stood, offering my place to Daniel, "You and Daniel go - or should I say 'come' - first."

Funny eh? Jayne did not smile as for the first time unaided she reached out and held Daniel as well as Svein. She did not at all grab. Her hands reached out slowly and with obvious reluctance. I have to say it was great fun watching. Just so lovely to see that tentative movement and then the initial grasp. A pretty girl taking hold of proud erections - erotic? Just a bit!

Lovely to stand all erect in front of a pretty girl and watch her wank a couple of blokes, see her breasts bounce as her arms moved up and down whilst her fists worked the erections. See Daniel and Svein summon up the courage to reach out and touch her breasts (and see her wince); one boob bounced up and down by a black hand; one boob bounced up and down in time with the other by a white hand; synchronised boob bouncing; and then their attempts to raise a nipple each (successfully I am pleased to report). I saw Daniel and Svein look at each other in a meaningful way and saw Svein mouth a sucking motion and in unison their heads went down and they did just that!

"No, not that!" Cocks released and heads pushed away but the thing had been done. The boys would always know they had sucked on Jayne's nipples. Any time in a meeting they could look at her and remember that.

I would like to have reported Jayne insisted on us coming over her breasts; requiring us stand in front of her so our erections were really in her face, so to speak; make us spread our legs so she could easily 'play with those lovely dangly bits' (and Svein's were remarkably dangly actually) as she steadily built us one by one to a nice pulsing ejaculation all over her breasts - warm, copious fluid cascading over her mounds. So pleasing to her - you would have thought. Three loads would have decorated her nicely! Jayne would have looked just so good hurrying back to the changing room in my shorts with her breasts all creamily splattered

I would like to have reported that: but Jayne did not really seem to be joining in the fun quite as she should. I had promised her the loan of my shorts and that was what she wanted.

Who would come first? Svein actually. It was suddenly obvious to us all that his orgasm had started - yes the breathing, the facial expression, the 'ah, yeah!' Jayne snatched her hand away as an impressive pulse of semen launched itself from its end.

"No, Jayne, keep at it" I commanded and she had to re-catch it and stroke it fast. It was hardly fair on Svein to release her hold at the very point he really needed her hand! Cum on his thigh, cum running down his cock and, nice to see, sticky white cum all over her fingers. All eyes then turned to Daniel's not inconsiderable member. Yes, as expected, he was a big boy. Jayne could not touch finger to thumb tip around it. I doubted she had ever held one like that before but she did not really seem to be taking the pleasure she should. Really she should have hopped up on his lap and forced the big shiny brown knob into her so we could have watched the long black shaft, well, shafting her, as she squealed in pleasure! An opportunity missed. Such a shame for her.

Instead she just kept wanking it until the climax. Both hands working it. This time she did not let go and pumped an impressive loud from the man; unfortunately not on her but again on his thighs, stomach and Jayne's hands - of course. The white of the semen such a pleasing contrast with the blackness of his skin. Again something Jayne should have enjoyed - the aesthetics, if nothing more!

"Do you want us to help you?" My meaning was obvious.

"No - no, no. I just want to get my costume and get out of here."

Silly girl really - I mean six male hands stroking her at once. Surely that would have been something else? Fingers in all sorts of places. Three fingers from three different men all inside her at once - and those perhaps just in her bottom! An orgasm (or several) to remember and perhaps wish for again,

Two down, one to go. I settled myself back beside Jayne and let her just play with my cock. So nice to be wanked by a pretty girl; funny though to have an audience; pleasant to just relax in the steam and let it all happen. Time stop sex is great but it is nice to have movement and to be touched by the girl. You can imagine a slight out of time nudge was all that was required at the moment of my ejaculation to send the first couple of pulses onto Jayne's thigh rather than my own. Not what she had wanted at all. She soon corrected her aim!

Breathing hard, still leaking a bit I said, "Off you go Jayne... and thanks."

She moved like a shot, grabbing my shorts, yanking them up her legs, reaching for the door and covering her boobs with an arm as she did so. Sexy topless in a pair of men's swimming shorts - yes! She was gone in a second leaving three naked rather cum spattered men.

"Fuck," said Daniel.

"Unfortunately, not," replied Svein and the three of us burst out laughing. What an amazingly matey experience. We still talk about it. It is a shame Jayne has not suggested an annual reunion, an annual re-enactment: perhaps at somewhere a little more private. How nice to have a reunion like that to look forward to. Even better if it had been in line with Daniel's exclamation. How nice for three mates to meet up year by year whatever they are doing, wheresoever they are, whosoever they are now with for a repeat performance with the girl. How nice for her to know she has a night with three men all to herself to look forward to. A surprise perhaps for the hotel when four octogenarians share a king size hotel room for the night!

She, for her part, has never mentioned it again. She was back pretty quickly with my shorts, glanced at the three of us, two already reclad in shorts, and said, "Not a word, ever." And just left. She did not stay for the sauna or some more swimming whereas we stayed for another hour, chatting, swimming, sauna-ing and showering and I can report that Jayne was certainly an important topic of our conversation.

12