Timestopper Begins Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,671 Followers

Lovely also to see the live action from behind the curtains, the big boy thrusting at Dharini as her own fingers worked that clit I had so carefully sucked earlier. Nice too when Aja finally did his manly thing - just nice to know from his grunts just what he was doing and know I would be following him in just the same way. That came after Dharini had rather vocally come herself. Her face screwed up in pleasure and passion was quite something. Once more a beautiful study for a photograph. Imagine putting that in a photographic competition - 'Dharini's orgasm.'

So nice then to step from the curtains as Aja moved backwards off Dharini's back: the intercourse completed - both participants having reached climax. There was no need even to stop time until I was quite close - neither were looking in my direction and were absorbed in themselves. They were hardly expecting a naked work colleague of Dharini's to step from the curtains, penis erect and with amorous intent and walk towards them. What a shock for them to have seen me. It was hardly likely that I would be welcomed to join in, compliments paid to the strength of my erection, could they feel it and so on. But it was really nice to be moving in the same room as them whilst they too moved even if time had to be stopped for actual involvement.

So nice to kneel and look, examine Dharini's swollen sex in the light, see all the bits I had sucked a little while before and even see a hint of what Aja had been doing. And above her vulva that tempting little brown rosebud - well black actually like her nipples - really nice if you like such things. It matched Aja's which had been very visible during the intercourse - again if you like such things! A timestopper gets to see all sorts of unusual sights.

I was quite content to slip into the proper place - this time. No difficulty of course but there again, there had not been before! Happy to feel and hold Dharini's breasts and tummy as I fucked her, so nice to fuck in the doggy position and feel your scrotum swing between your thighs. Amusing to turn to Aja and tell him how simply lovely his wife was as he stared blankly, how very comfortable he had made her for me - he had warmed and, well, wetted her up nicely. Lovely to push against Dharini's soft brown bottom, feel just how swollen her tummy was in such a feminine way. It was a long out of time fuck. I had come only an hour before and orgasm did not come quite so readily. But I was naturally happy just to do the fucking thing - in, out, in out... and fondle her, my hands roaming at will. Eventually I came, perfectly happy to come right where Aja had come moments before in time - rather longer out of time, of course. So nice to just let go. Such a friendly thing for two men to do together and I certainly thanked him for letting me use, no let's say 'borrow' his wife - again.

It was a happy me heading home that evening; content and satiated. I had come twice in Dharini - once either end! I even passed up on a further opportunity evidenced by the rhythmic banging from next door. I was spent and not up to it: even though I could easily imagine just how nicely wet and warm Cindy's sex would have been had I popped around. Perhaps I could... no, I was just too tired. I left her to Carson. There would be plenty more opportunities.

It was only a few days later that Dharini went off on maternity leave: though another few weeks before the little girl was born. And as proud mothers do, the little person was brought in by Dharini for everyone - well particularly the girls - to admire. The little thing was certainly sweet, I give you that. Of course the girls all clustered together a little later chatting away and my eagle eye did not miss Dharini was breastfeeding tiny little Shravitha whilst she sat there. Good to see a mother feeding her baby the natural way and clearly the little baby girl was very content to be sucking away at a nipple. Well, you know how I rather like that too - even at my age! Something I was well used to with Cindy. You can imagine sooner or later temptation got too much. I waited until the little girl was back in her pram and Dharini was again 'available.' It had been tempting, actually, to swop the baby onto one of the other girls. It would not have stopped the baby trying to get her milk of course. Emily perhaps suddenly finding the little thing sucking hard (without success) at her nipple! I did not though - just too strange for everyone.

I pushed back my chair and looked around. No one was watching me, no need to be careful about getting back into position when eventually I restarted time. The world went quiet as I stood up. Nice of course to have the whole group of girls motionless.

Nice to adjust Dharini's sari and bring out her breasts once more, so pleasingly swollen and with her almost black nipples really big even and with the contrasting white of some oozing milk. Sexy to me. Dharini's lovely breasts but bigger than I was used to and what was more oozing delicious girl milk all ready for a young man's refreshment. I weighed them - weighty - and thought about which one to choose: yes, the bigger of course! I knelt and refreshed myself. Lovely to take the teat into my mouth, lovely to suck and feel the milk come. Sweet but different from Cindy's milk. I was becoming a connoisseur! It really did have a curry flavour - honest! It demonstrated to me what I had read that what you eat does come through in your milk. I wonder if you eat a lot of coconuts whether that would come through - the problem was finding a girl who was keen on the nut in order to find out! Not really something to slip into casual conversation. Nice idea though: coconut flavoured breast milk.

Girls do like to show off their new things including babies - Dharini certainly was. I suppose men do too - but perhaps more their shiny new cars. Women do it with clothes as well - and boyfriends. "Have you met X yet, he is gorgeous/really nice/ever so good looking etc." You can imagine him being brought into the office like the baby for inspection.

"Oooh Amanda, he's really nice. What's he like naked?" And the poor lad made to strip to be inspected by all Amanda's colleagues.

"You have done well Amanda, such a cute little bottom, nice and tight. What a sweet little penis he has, what big hanging balls (giggle), doesn't the left hang so low?"

"Would you peel him for us? What is he like erect?"

"Oh yes, do show us, Amanda, please!" And she reaching, pulling back his foreskin, and showing off his little pink knob before stimulating it and the poor boy finding himself erected and displayed to the assembled sisterhood.

"Oooh, what a big one. I wish mine had one like that."

"Make it bounce."

"His balls look nice and heavy."

"Let's see him cum."

And the boy made to stand there as Amanda demonstrates her prowess in hand work to the inevitable, but possibly embarrassing, conclusion for the boy. Hopefully he does not let Amanda down and shoots impressively; rewards her vanity with gasps from her friends and makes an impressive mess across the desk or wherever she chooses. All the girls watching closely as the boy shoots the white stuff.

Lots of clapping as the embarrassed boy smiles sheepishly.

Of course the nicest thing would be to feed her best friend, yes a bit like feeding the baby, except with her new boyfriend's milk. The other girls envious as Amanda puts the cock to her friend's mouth and what with the sucking and Amanda's careful stroking and fondling the semen is released.

"I think he is going to cum." Amanda's hand moves faster. "I think you'll really like this."

And he does - and she does!

"Mmmm, really nice," says the friend licking her lips and letting the cum slip onto them to show the rest of the girls what she is enjoying - the slippery and perhaps copious product of the now subsiding erection. "Ooh Amanda, why, it's all coconutty."

"Yes I feed him a lot on coconuts. It's really come through - coconut cum! I love it - can't get enough."

Laughter and promises to bring the boyfriend back for the others to try. Brought in to be milked - they say! Each to have a turn and try the wonderful coconut cum.

No boyfriend on tap but there was certainly me there with the girls and I was not embarrassed about exposing myself - not that they noticed. Should I perhaps feed them all?

Lovely Amanda Close, our graduate: yes, with her hair so straight you could use it as a ruler, hanging right down to her breasts; her usual amused smile; that flick of her hair she did caught in freeze frame; that lovely round bottom - was leaning forward across a desk to get a better look at the baby. Not a skirt today but a pair of light cream linen trousers - the material taut across her buttocks. It all looked so eminently smackable! Easy for me to slip a hand under her and undo the button and fly, so easy then to pull down the trousers; yes, grasp the waistband and tug, bringing panties and thighs into view; just as easy to pull down the white rather frilly panties and there it all was: the hairless little slit of her sex, her flawless smooth skin, the perfect divide of her buttocks and the little round, brown rosebud of her bottom hole, the rubbery skin all tightly held together. Such a sweet sight, such an erotic sight.

It was a whim. I could so I did! I picked up a biro and just inserted it. Not far but just enough so it stuck out of her behind. It did look amusing. Imagine starting time like that. Amanda finding herself with her trousers and panties down around her ankles and a biro sticking out of her bum! I could have done that to all the girls. But you know how it is, once I had stuck one thing into Amanda the idea of sticking something more substantial into it instead developed in my mind. The biro was removed.

Easy to find some lubricating cream from a girl's handbag - not actually anal lubricant of course but a hand cream which would do just as well - the nice to squeeze it onto her really rather neat little flower and massage away. My forefinger slipped in as easily as anything. Imagine starting time like that with my finger up her bum. You can imagine how she would have straightened with the most remarkable shocked face! Then a second finger.

"Have you been fucked in the arse yet Amanda?" I asked conversationally. "Has Derek been able to do that with you? Have you let him?"

She did not answer.

"Has he placed his cock at your rear passage and pushed like this?"

Visually it was just so exciting to see my knob pressed against her bottom. My cock shiny with the hand cream. Necessary lubricant to the unnatural act. My fingers had already eased open the passage. Out of time and once opened the anal sphincter did not squeeze tight again like it would normally. One finger made a small but very visible dark entrance; two fingers a larger one and two fingers moving around created quite an obvious passage. An open, visible hole all ready for me. My cock needed just to stretch the hole a little more.

Phew! So nice to see the knob push in. There I was in the middle of the office with my knob in Amanda Close's beautiful smooth bottom but I was not going to stop there. A gentle pressure and I slipped onwards, my shaft slowly sliding into her bottom. Anal intercourse seems so wrong yet so right. A girl's bottom so rounded, so pretty, so waggly in her skirt - just so right that a man should plug it, should take his pleasure in it - should push his cock 'in there.'

Just so nice to watch as my cock slid in - perhaps going where no man had gone before (as the saying goes). That wonderful pleasure of time stop sex in being able to watch what you are doing and take your time. Absolutely no hurry or anyone else to worry about. You can be totally wrapped up in your own pleasure. A bit selfish really - well quite a lot actually!

And once over the initial difficulty it just kept going all the way. Just so amazing, there I was up close behind Amanda Close, right behind her and my cock completely in her bottom.

And would not all the men in the office have just loved to do what I was doing? Well, they could not! And would it not have been a surprise to Amanda, to say the least, had I started time just then with my cock as far in as it would go. A bit more than a biro! Would she scream? Would she! And how would she get away sandwiched between the desk and me? Wriggling, pushing against me, trying to pull my cock from her bottom. Given my strength against hers could I have held her there despite all her efforts? Had we been alone I suspect there was nothing she could have done.

Slowly out, slowly in. My hands creeping around her to slip into her blouse and feel her little breasts, such delightful little things with their upturned nipples; so different from Dharini's and then again my hand slipping lower to her little tuft of hair on her mons. Yes, I was bottom fucking Tufty!

You can imagine the release was very pleasant indeed, the sensation of being tightly held really nice as I ejaculated as deep as I could go. And of course as I subsided the feeling of being held went with it. I shrank but of course, time held, Amanda did not. What a very strange back view as I stepped away from Amanda. Instead of the neat little rosebud or even the finger stretched hole, there now was a gaping chasm showing just how thick my cock actually was and just how much I had stretched her. She was certainly going to feel that when time restarted - though probably would not notice the semen. I did not think she would 'leak' that. Her anus would close up tight! A sudden clamping, a so sudden and unexpected feeling and probably a sore bottom but my visit undetected. I had even wiped away the lubrication!

She was all ready for the other men like that, bent motionless over the desk; so easy for one after another of the men to have slipped in. Really not much effort needed with her open like that: but they were just as motionless as she was. Such a shame for them. Would they not have liked one after another to have slipped into Amanda's bottom and left their stuff?

Dressed and re-seated, and with both Dharini and Amanda's modesty restored, I restarted time. Well, you should have seen the way Amanda straightened up as if a hot poker had been shoved up her... yes, well, I sort of suppose it had. A hot fleshy poker indeed! The loud 'Ow!' and the shocked look on her face all combined to indicate my anal adventure had not gone exactly undetected.

"My bottom!" She exclaimed and then looked around in embarrassment. It was not quite the thing to say. Certainly she went rather red. Perhaps Derek would rub it better that night, rub some soothing lotion in. But might that all lead to other things? Would he inject his balm? Should I go around and take a look that evening?

I got on with my work. I was not much interested in babies.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,671 Followers
12