Timestopper Begins Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

I looked at the contrast between the two of them. Di all smooth, soft and completely hairless - down below. Shaving her head would have been a bit too unkind. Nathan almost as hairy as a man can get. Perhaps more amusing to shave him completely and remove all his body hair. But what an effort - it would take hours.

Of course with an erection like that, Nathan was not going to look, without the hair, the little boy to match Di's appearance. Not a bad erection at all. I moved in closer. He even had hair started to climb up his shaft. A nice curve to it and a good helmet shape. Nice taut fraenum, not too pronounced veins and a nice creaminess starting to show in his slit.

I'm sure most men wonder what it would be like to suck an erection. What most of us really want to do is suck our own. How useful to be that much of a contortionist and to add an unusual masturbatory technique to our repertoire. Yes, being able to fellate oneself. No mess to clear up afterwards - if you want to be practical, a good suck, a tickle with the tongue and the no doubt fun of playing with the stuff as it shoots into your mouth, the tongue tip perhaps trying to burrow into the slit or teasing the fraenum. No doubt lovely but, try as I had when younger - and perhaps you have tried the same - upside down against a wall, my knob remained elusively far from my mouth. You know how it is, I'm sure you've tried!

But there was one for me to try. Nicely damp with girl juice. It would be sort of like sucking Di - well, sort of.

If I was going to try cock sucking - and certainly I was going through quite a range of sexual experiences - perhaps I might try it with someone I was more comfortable with like Carson.

It was of course no use me getting squeamish about male genitalia. I had already needed to handle quite a few, and firmly erect ones at that - in order to get at the girls. Or about other men's cum: crikey, I had stuck my willy in enough of the stuff in the course of my internal exploration of the fair sex; I mean I found it easiest to enjoy the girls fresh fucked as I would leave no trace which was not ostensibly already there! I'd even stuck my tongue in freshly inseminated girls.

In the practicalities of time stop it was easier to play with the girls after they were fucked rather than before or during. Wanting to play whilst it was going on meant all that bother of manual disconnection, rolling bodies and general physical labour before I could take my turn: so much easier to sneak in as the couple disengage and roll apart leaving the girl so easily available - if a bit 'sloppy' if you know what I mean.

No use my getting squeamish. I was about to get up close and personal with Nathan's genitalia firstly with a pair of scissors and then shaving cream and my razor.

On his back with his cock in the air but I needed him in the same position as Di with his legs open.

Easy enough to move and - what a hairy perineum and arse! The contrast with the now hairless Di marked - well of course Di had a sweet little slit rather than a penis and balls and there was not the faintest hint of labia about Nathan. Pulling at his perineum did not suddenly reveal what Di showed! He was not a secret hermaphrodite. Not, of course, the sort usually pictured as a pretty girl who happens to have a cock and balls but the complete opposite, the hairy, muscular male who happens to have a vagina all labially hidden between his legs behind the usual male equipment. Not really quite as interesting as the more feminine hermaphrodite: no, not really at all - in my opinion anyway!

A lot of scissor work, a great deal of dark curls on the towel. So odd holding Nathan's cock upright as I snipped away the hair growing at the lower part of the shaft. Funny to find my fingers actually sliding his foreskin - wanking him - simply out of habit as if it was my own!

No chance of Nathan cumming though. Like my squeezing of his balls on previous occasions he would feel residual pressure when time restarted. If I squeezed his cock it would stay squeezed until time restarted but unless that squeeze was the 'last straw which broke the camel's back' it would not result in ejaculation and certainly that could not happen out of time. There simply was no bodily movement. Shame really as there was no doubt a lot of fun I could have with ruining orgasms, the male suddenly without the wherewithal at all and no knowledge why! I could have used Nathan's spunk on Di as shaving cream rather than wasting my own tube!

The scissor work done it was time for the shaving cream. Distinctly odd rubbing that in and around male genitalia I can tell you! And then the careful razor work, one hand on the razor and the other on Nathan's cock pulling it out of the way - and as you can imagine it got in the way a lot. Funny to be shaving up the shaft and even odder trying to shave the wrinkled scrotum - not easy pulling that sort of slack skin taut!

And then I was working up Nathan's perineum heading for his - yes, his arse hole. I pulled his legs back towards his head bringing it right up into view and there it was all brown and wrinkled. Not the prettiest of pictures really. I lifted Di up into the same position. Really there was no significant difference. A bottom hole is a bottom hole I suppose. The framing was different of course. I much preferred Di's! Snip, snip and then a bit of rubbing of cream - yes, distinctly odd! And lastly the razor work all around the orifice.

Sitting back I looked at the pair. Talk about vulnerable. Genitalia fully exposed, not a scrap of hair to hide in, bottom holes revealed and me able to do anything I fancied. I could have stuck a finger up each of their bottoms whilst sitting between them and started time with some salutation like, "Hey, surprise, it's me!" Difficult to know exactly how they would react! Or perhaps insert my fingers into Di and grasp Nathan's cock and have time start with me masturbating both. "Hey, surprise, it's me helping you along!"

Vulnerable with hairless genitalia. The hair was all gone! Di looking delectable and naughtily young: Nathan just looked silly! What to do? Well, firstly it was time to clear up and have another feel - and I mean not just with my hands - what Di was like without hair. Nice once more to climb upon her. Nice to hold myself at her still very obvious and dilated entrance and push a little in and admire my shaft lodged in her denuded pudenda. It did look very naughty. Still as easy to slip in as before.

A nice bit of fucking but not enough to finalise things if you know what I mean.

It was then time to rearrange the copulating couple, more handling of Nathan's cock but actually I did rather like inserting cocks in vaginas - even those not my own! An unusual fetish not many have the chance to practice (the Secret Cock Inserter of Bethnal Green!). Duvet on again. Light switch off.

Darkness. Action.

"What was that?" The flash of the bedroom light I suspected.

"I feel different." Oh yes, just a bit.

But they were in the middle of intercourse. Clearly it was not enough immediately to stop the fun. The creaking of the bed, the sighs, the peculiar wet sounds of intercourse all coming to my ears - after all I was not very far away.

"I really don't feel right. What's happened?" A disconnection, a fumbling. The bedside light on. Blinking in the unaccustomed light. Duvet thrown back.

"Aaah. My hair! And yours."

"What!"

Complete consternation. Nathan's cock dropping like a stone. All very amusing from my vantage place in the wardrobe.

"It's him again."

"No."

"Yes. He's magic. He's shaved us."

"What! You mean he's been touching me - touching us. Where is he?"

Being chased around by Nathan seemed to becoming an occupational hazard for me. But actually he wasn't going to see or find, let alone catch me unless I wanted. I could move easily around one step ahead - or rather behind him.

Back in bed. Would they continue now? I had perhaps put a bit of a damper on the proceedings.

Di looking a little fearfully around, Nathan with his arms around her. Was I going a little too far? But I did not like them.

"Let's finish what we started. Let's not let him stop us."

"OK Nathan but leave the bedside light on."

A slow resumption, a fondling once more of those small breasts, a raising of the nipples. Kissing and cuddling.

Nathan getting on top of Di. "Mmm Nathan that does feel quite nice actually, really skin to skin - no hair!"

The covers falling back as Nathan moved Di around and prepared to enter her from the rear - doggy fashion, grasping hips and easing in, Di with her head on the pillows and bottom in the air being nicely pounded by Nathan.

"Ah, fuck Di, I'm cumming."

The cue for my reappearance. I had ruined his orgasm before on the Downs. Why not again? There I was suddenly leaning against the wall of the bedroom giving him the 'thumbs up.' His face screwed up in pleasure but then he saw me - just as intended. And, as before on the Downs pulled out still or about to come, and was across the bed and onto the floor arms outstretched to grab me as he came - and I let him. It was just so funny seeing him snarling at me, pinning me against the wall, both of us naked, both of us erect but him actually ejaculating - I felt it. Hot splashes on my skin.

"Nathan," I said sternly, "you are ejaculating on my penis. That really is not the done thing in polite society."

"Huh?"

But I was gone. There he was against the wall holding nothing. And actually I was no longer even in the house let alone the bedroom. I had been and come - but I am getting ahead of myself again.

As Nathan expressed surprise I stopped time and carefully disengaged his hands from my arms. Not actually that easy as they were clasped very tightly. Stepping away I looked down and just as I had said Nathan really had managed to squirt some stuff on my erection. It mattered not. I could put it where it had, after all, been intended to go because there was Di's nicely exposed rump in the air on the bed. Up on the bed I got and took hold of her hips.

"That's right Nathan you look at the wall whilst I fuck your girlfriend. She needs a real man to do this."

Of course nice to push in. Still very nice, despite the number of entries I had already made that evening. Wet and slippery and so easy. I do so like doggy style. So animalistic - so nice to 'cover' the woman; so nice to feel your balls swinging as you work; so nice to be able to reach under and play with those hanging breasts; and so male on top dominant I suppose - and perhaps you can imagine you are fucking her in the arse if that turns you on!

Well, it had been long delayed but when it came - what an orgasm! A real buttock slapping job! I lay across Di's back quite exhausted.

"Thanks all. Thanks Di." I gave her a friendly pat on the bottom as I got off the bed. "Thanks Nathan for the loan of your girl; oh and for the, err, semen. I've put it in Di for you." I reached between his thighs, under his buttocks, and fondled his hairless balls and gave them a friendly squeeze.

Clothes on, shaving equipment collected I let myself out. Standing outside with time flowing I heard a cry of pain. Had I perhaps ground the two egg shaped testes together a little too firmly - not quite the friendly squeeze really? Could I perhaps hear Di crying - that was not so good really.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12