Timestopper Begins Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The image of two girls locked nipple to nipple was somewhat erotic -- actually, quite a lot really! Their nipples touching and rubbing together; the image of them pulling away from each other -- nipples becoming taut. Perhaps introducing the boyfriends into the scene and them similarly entangled. Perhaps Prince Albert through Prince Albert - the boys aghast at the joining or perhaps instead hooked to the girls' nether piercings but of course wrong boy to wrong girl! Such a difficulty to sort out.

The problems, though, of moving all these people around and undoing and rejoining body jewellery might well be beyond even the super powers of TMP! Of course joining up a whole group of people by nipple, labial, penile and any other type of ring (earings?) had even more potential for mayhem but would it actually be erotic? It was interesting speculation!

I had, though, just the two. It would be fun to surprise them with a little interlocking of rings. They would not have a clue how it happened. My idea of padlocking together would simple not work in any real restrictive sense as they could undo the captive balls and slide them apart - unless...

The idea began to grow. A really wicked idea. What if they could not undo the rings, what if they could not separate? What would they do? Permanently coupled in an unusual way; the panic rising as they find they cannot undo the rings; penis to nipple; the firmness of the cock subsiding with the concern and worry; how did it happen - why cannot we separate? Or perhaps better labial ring to cock; perhaps even better if the boy had a scrotal ring or two giving the potential to lock their two sexes properly together whilst engaged in coitus - the boy unable to withdraw - a permanent coupling!

Would they, with difficulty, hunt for the bolt cutters to release themselves - but would this girl have any to hand in the flat? Unlikely! Do they call the twenty four hour emergency plumber/handyman? Would he not be surprised! Or do they try to get to the hospital casualty department? But how are they to do that so intimately connected? Perhaps they call a surprised friend - that did seem the most likely - such a pity they did not know me to call! It would certainly be more fun if I was called in to help, pretending surprise and a complete lack of understanding. I could ask the most amusing of questions about how they had got into such a predicament and have the most amusing difficulties in separating them. Perhaps I would have no bolt cutters or even pliers but a file!

I imagined the difficulties of filing away at the metal without touching the most intimate of places. It just could not be done. The girl asking me to be 'more careful;' then me referring, to her utter embarrassment, her wetness and that it was making it difficult for me to get 'a purchase' on her rings; perhaps worse, the regular filing action rubbing on the boy's cock and causing it to erect. "Now that does not help, Tom (or whatever his name is). Please make it go down. It is embarrassing me!" But perhaps it does not and I insist the girl makes it go away or I cannot work on the filing. She asks if I could leave the room whilst she wanks him off but me saying, "Hell no, I want to see if it can come out at all with that great bar in the way." I am in control! Marvellous! I watch it all, right to the spurting conclusion.

It might be then that I raise a question of payment... You can imagine what I want - a handjob or a blowjob or perhaps the chance to fuck the girl. Is she a friend of mine or just him who is the friend? Am I just the visiting handyman? They protest but I have them. Who else are they going to call? The terms are agreed but do I insist on payment 'in advance' so there is no chance of backing out? Fuck, a nice idea! The boyfriend powerless as my strong erection pushes into his girl right next to his entangled but recently wanked and therefore soft penis. Not just having his girlfriend fucked in front of him -- a fucking he is powerless to prevent it but with him intimately involved in the humiliation.

Or the blowjob. They coupled together and he only able to watch helpless as I open my fly and bring the swollen head of my already erect cock to his girlfriend's mouth. He wincing as I push at the open lips: she looking 'daggers' but bound to comply. Lovely to stand there just touching her lips, enjoying the power I have over them. Perhaps me just lightly rubbing the smooth knob against her lips. "Get on with it!" He says angrily.

"Does she swallow?" I ask. Much more dominant to ask him.

"Do you have to do this?" He asks.

"Would you rather suck me - do you swallow?" I ask, notionally giving him the option of saving his girlfriend the humiliation. He looks away - he is not prepared to do that.

"Does she swallow?" I repeat and then push and my penis enters her mouth. It is hot and wet. I am most comfortably lodged! And finally a quiet "yes" from him. Oh good!

But how to permanently join the rings so they would not come apart? Welding was hardly going to be possible! No, the idea had come to me - Superglue would be most effective. If she did not have any it was not going to be difficult for TMP to secure some. She did.

Back at the flat dinner was concluded. Coffee had been made and they were sitting on the settee together, cuddling. How nice and even nicer to see the boy's fly open and his erection already sticking out of it. I like to see these indicators of sex play - the happy signs the woman will be ready for intercourse when I want her to be. Nice of course to feel her, slip fingers either side of the still joined rings and feel wetness - and rather damp padlocks! It would be important to keep their mechanisms well oiled!

Nice to see them kissing whilst she stroked his erection and fingered his ring, moving it round so it travelled inside him as well as in and out of his two holes. Amusing to see her tugging the captive ball against his pee hole, his meatus. It would not go in - just too big of course - but probably a nice feeling. I just did not like the idea of that other hole. Having a pretty girl insert some smoothly rounded metal object - a 'sound' is the medical term - into my urethra could conceivably be pleasing. I was willing to give that a go - after all a pretty girl playing with your cock in interesting and having that done in pleasantly different ways sounds all right to me and, I am sure, most men.

Having a girl happy to play, manipulate, hopefully admire and suck your cock for a quarter or half an hour before getting down to the serious business sounds my idea of fun. If she wants to dip it in whipped cream or warm chocolate and suck then that is fine by me; if she wants to dress it up in dolls clothes and play with it that is fine by me; if she wants to decorate it with painted flowers I am sure I can bear the brush strokes; if she wants to play urination - water sport - games I am sure I can keep drinking the beer and stopping and starting as she wishes; if she wants to... well you get the idea! I am happy to be obliging and happy to be played with by a pretty girl.

In his pocket the key to the padlocks. Of course that would be almost as amusing really. Simply take the key. Their frustration at finding it missing. The boy's cock all up and ready and nowhere to go! Especially if the rings were already superglued together - they would need the bolt cutters to get 'in.' Not for me though - I could undo the padlocks out of time and...

It seemed just the moment to try the key! He had already discovered the missing panties, his hand under her skirt and he was, no doubt, touching her and enjoying the easy access.

With time stopped it was easy to step forward and remove his hand before lifting the dress. As usual I removed my own clothes making me the naked one in the room. A hand in his pocket and the key in my hand. So nice to kneel and come up close to the mannequin girl's sex and touch her so intimately and carefully as I fitted the key and one by one undid, unclipped and set the padlocks aside. Without the padlocks my fingers separated the girl's long lips (now so strangely pierced, three to a flap and each with its own gold ring) and there, now opened, was the so pleasing middle way into her body. My erection was firm and more than ready to be perhaps the only occupant that evening.

Simply delightful to slide into my mannequin girl. Of course I had wanted to do that right from when I met on her on that first day of my amazing power. Not something I would have dreamt of doing then -- well, maybe dreamt but not actually done. I had changed. Not only was I content to fuck her - and with gentle strokes that was exactly what I was doing - but was about to upset her big time.

Very nice to slide for a while. Nice to enjoy the pleasant feeling of slipping in and out of the girl. Nice to fondle her breasts. Even amusing, as I fucked his girl, to move his ring around inside the man's now erect cock. Easier really than when it had been flaccid. Still so strange to see this shiny stainless steel bar curving out of his penis' end -- the mouth held wide by the metal. I could not help thinking how peculiar it must feel when he pushed it into her -- or, as I had speculated, did he remove it first? I rather suspected not.

Tempting to release my cream and then padlock the girl up; rather trapping it apart from a perhaps limited oozing. But no -- I had games to play. Fully erect I extracted myself and re locked the padlocks before retiring to await developments.

It was not long before the couple retired to the bedroom, shedding clothes on the way.

"I can't find the key."

"What!"

"It was in my pocket. I must have dropped it."

"Perhaps it's under the table or on the settee."

So funny seeing them searching. She delectable, he with his erection and steel bar. Both naked and on all fours - what a sight.

"I want to be fucked. Why did you insist on these stupid padlocks?"

I smiled to myself '... but, my dear, you have already been fucked!' But there was a lovers' tiff coming up! Not conducive to my plan. I wanted them on the bed with their sexual organs in close conjunction. I let them 'find' the key.

"Here it is!"

"Undo me - now."

The couple on the bed, kissing, cuddling and stroking again by the light of a bedside lamp. The girl's sex now unlocked and delightfully open. And then the boy moved in. Fuck, I thought, he really is going to put it in without removing his ring. She was fingering it. Clearly she rather liked it.

And then he was pushing against her. Once more I stopped time and examined the remarkable sight of the boy's erection within the girl. It really had gone in, Prince Albert and all! It was however about to come out again, It was time for the super glue.

Carefully I, pulled them apart, carefully I moved aside all of the balls in the girl's rings and one by one applied the glue and reconnected the balls. To all intents and purposes the rings were now permanent. The padlocks were no longer needed. Carefully I undid the Prince Albert and one by one threaded the girl's labial rings onto it, alternating from side to side. The girl's entrance once more closed but not now padlocked but penised! There was the boyfriend right at the entrance but his way well and truly barred by his own cock! Very carefully I moved aside the larger ball of the cock ring and applied the superglue before pushing it back into place. The joining complete.

Retreating I restarted time.

"Ouch, no, don't pull. Don't pull! What's happened?"

"We've got entangled somehow. No, I don't believe it."

There was quite a time spent in consternation and discussion. And all that time the superglue was gaining in efficacy.

"Undo it!"

"Fuck, I can't."

"What do your mean. Fuck I can't move the balls either." And she did not mean his testes!

Such frenzied activity at their groins but not the usual sexual activity you might expect of a naked couple!

"They won't undo. What shall we do?"

"I don't know. I can't move the fucking thing. We need to cut ourselves free. Have you any bolt cutters?" Ah yes, great minds think alike!

"Of course I don't. Don't pull it hurts!"

The difficulty of them moving even across the bed was a giggle to see - let alone them standing. The boy's cock no longer erect but certainly stretched. The expected discussion of who to call came next. The impossibility of driving to the hospital, to 'Casualty,' discussed - though it was hardly a medical problem. The idea of the plumber discussed but eventually the idea of phoning 'Dave' settled upon. It was all going just as I had expected.

"I know he's a good friend but seeing me like this."

"He can hardly work by feel, he might nip something with the bolt cutters. He'll have to see."

"But he will see 'everything,' absolutely everything."

"Me as well."

"But he's seen your willy before surely?"

"At school but not since... not since the Prince Albert."

"Well, you shouldn't have had it done then."

"I thought you liked it."

"Maybe I did: but not like this."

"I might get stiff."

"You'll just have to put up with the fucking embarrassment. I want to be separated. He's the one more likely to have a hard on when he sees me like this! And if you don't shut off I'll wank you off whilst he's doing the job and that'll really be embarrassing for you."

Great minds think alike - again!

The phone call made. To their relief 'Dave' was in and did possess a set of bolt cutters. It was clear he was puzzled by their need at that time of night. "No Dave, it can't wait until the morning. Please come round to Carly's"

So funny watching them struggle to the front door and wait rather uncomfortably for Dave. His shock at finding them waiting naked for him. There was Dave in jeans and tee shirt holding the bolt cutters and there were his friends naked and seemingly engaged in standing up intercourse. He was open mouthed.

"What the..."

The predicament explained. Dave with tears of laughter rolling down his cheeks and, at that stage, he had not yet seen the metal -- that was all between Carly's thighs. And from my vantage point I could not miss that his eyes kept flicking to Carly's naked boobs. I was sure he was going to enjoy this!

"I'm going to need to take a look and I don't think this will work standing. Let's go in the lounge. I think it'd be best Jason if you sat or lay down and, I don't know how to put this any different, Carly, if you can spread you legs, yeah knees either side of Jason's thighs."

Probably the best idea but there he had the girl completely exposed, not just her sex but her whole bottom and arse hole right in front of his eyes.

"Phewee, yeah. How did you do this. This isn't entanglement but everything is threaded together. Don't you just..."

"Oh!"

He was touching the girl. Not on her back or arm but on her labia. Well, I was sure he would make sure he touched as much as possible!

"I thought these undid. Whoa! Fuck. This big ring goes right through your... when did you? Why did you?"

"Dave. Do you have to touch me there?"

"Just seeing what to cut. This is not going to be easy. You really are closely, er, coupled."

To add to the amusement I fetched some oil from the kitchen. Even funnier to make everything really slippery as if the girl was simply leaking lubrication; indeed for Carly to find herself suddenly gushingly wet - somewhat surprising for the two men. I poured and liberally applied the oil out of time.

"It's a bit of a difficulty getting a grip. You seem to be... oh, Jason do you have to do that."

Wonderful. Jason was getting the feared erection!

"I'm not sure that makes it easier. No, the ring is so tight against your, err, your cock. I'm not sure I can get the cutter in without hurting you. You need to lose the stiffy."

What a predicament. The poor couple so exposed to Dave. Could it get any worse.

"Perhaps if I got some ice."

That was going to be something else. Dave holding ice against Jason's erection!

Not surprisingly, with Carly so nicely exposed and the sight of an erection pushing against Carly's sex, their friend Dave had reacted manfully too. I could see the bulge.

As Dave applied the ice I stopped time and stripped him. It was not the quickest job but of course there was no let up in his erection. With time stopped there was no chance of that happening. Had I been a woman, yes a woman time stopper - Temporal Woman of Power - that would not be something I would need to worry about. No risk of premature ejaculation spoiling the fun - and doesn't it spoil it, girls? Such a nuisance that boys come so easily. Once a man was up Temporal Woman of Power could ride him for as long as she wished - one, two, three orgasms if she had the stamina! What she wouldn't get is an ejaculation but are women really as turned on by that as we men think - or think they should be? What proportion of women really see our just so wonderful spurting as actually our rather silly 'dribble?' Answers on a postcard to...

It was really funny. Jason and Carly all tangled up and their friend as naked as he was born applying cubes of ice to Jason's cock and with his own organ very much in need of the same treatment!

Time restarted and Carly spotted Dave's nakedness and his erection even before Dave noticed things had changed.

"Fuck Dave, why've you taken your clothes off in the kitchen. We didn't invite you around for a gang bang."

"What, Huh! How'd that happen? Fuck. Sorry, I..." Dave embarrassed. "I didn't. What's happening here? Who's playing tricks?"

"That's too cold. Stop that. Dave you're... Don't touch Carly with that."

Dave was looking wildly around.

"There's somebody looking through the crack in the door!"

That was not a new experience: being chased naked by a naked man - both of us erect to boot. It had, after all, happened on the Downs with Nathan. Fun for some! Well, I say 'chase' but the contest was unequal. Time stopped and I was gone before he even moved a foot and he found neither me nor my clothes.

Back with Jason and Carly. "Do you think your flat's haunted. You know, a poltergeist or something?"

"No!"

"Well, how do you explain my clothes and your impossibly locked rings? Talking of which... Oh, don't move Carly you'll get Dave all hard again. Too late!"

Great! Both boys going up again.

"Carly you're going to have to make him go down before I can cut his ring."

"You mean?"

"Exactly. Shall I leave the room?"

"Yeah, go!" That was from Jason.

But from Carly, "No. Fuckin' stay. Let's just get this over with."

Even better. Carly's hand enthusiastically working Jason's foreskin: he looking on in horror and Dave looking on in utter amazement and then the 'big event.' Jason's cock pumping, all at once the semen squirting out around the invading ring and of course all over Carly's sex and thighs. Dave watching open mouthed with his cock at full attention. He was not going to forget that. He even stroked himself a couple of times before he realised what he was doing and where -- in public!

And me stopping time for a closer look. Taking pleasure in the absurd tableau,

At last the penis subsiding. The bolt cutters applied and the couple freed. Carly able to stand and close her thighs and resume a degree of modesty - certainly compared to Jason lying on the settee with a limp penis drooling semen and the remains of his stainless steel ring still embedded but now with a section missing from two deft cuts with the bolt cutters.

"Be careful of the jagged edges, " said Dave, "be very careful!" Funny to see how worried Jason looked.

"No, wait let me do a bit of filing first."

So funny to watch, Dave holding Jason's limp cock up by the ring and filing away. Jason's semen on his fingers!

The filing not going well. "I'll come back to that. Not so easy."