Timestopper Begins Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall I do your rings too, Carly?"

"Suppose you'd better."

And delightfully Carly had to expose herself once more. She lay back on the settee and opened her thighs wide as if Dave was giving her a gynaecological inspection or, of course, inviting him to fuck her. He must have enjoyed that, just such fun it must have been for him -- and you could see it was with his penis just going up again! Up? Yeah, it pumped up in quick very obvious jerks. That caused Carly to frown again.

This lovely girl inviting him to touch her intimately and he exposed to her with his erection lined up for penetration. Had he wished he could have just pushed himself forward and into her whilst his now impotent friend just sat there fingering the cock ring still embedded in his limp dick and wondering what to do. There would have been no difficulty what with all the oil I had poured.

And you can guess what happened next. I had found it so amusing connecting the wrong people together before. As Dave picked up the bolt cutters I stopped time and moved forward. The mystery poltergeist struck again! Carefully I eased Dave down onto Carly. It was a very fine and firm erection and the rounded knob so easy to line up and insert into Carly. Not at all the square peg in the round hole! I pushed fully home.

The consternation when time restarted!

"Fuck - what are you doing Dave?"

"I didn't."

"Get out of me"

Dave literally leaping back and off Carly, penis springing free.

"Fuck, Dave, you've come in me!"

"No, I haven't."

"Well, what's that then?"

Dave's erection bore all the traces of an ejaculated cock.

"Oh, but I haven't..."

Carly's finger touched first the cock and then her mouth,

"It tastes like cum!"

"I haven't. It must be Jason's stuff."

"He didn't come in me and, fuck Dave, you took advantage..."

"I didn't. It's the poltergeist."

"A poltergeist who cums?"

"Look. I haven't cum!"

"Well what is this?" She held her fingers up and waggled them. "If you haven't - then fuckin' show me."

Perhaps I need to wind the scene back a bit. You see as Dave sprung back startled at finding himself fucking Carly - something he probably would not forget in a hurry - I stopped time and re-entered the scene. Time, I thought, to slip into something comfortable! There before me was Carly's beautiful sex, so deliciously open and ready, even with little gold rings like landing lights to show me the way. I just sank in and began to fuck. Dave hadn't done that. He'd just pulled out - not one stroke. I, on the other hand, did a great deal more than one stroke, bringing myself almost to climax several times before pausing. So nice. And then I finally let myself go. My first ejaculation inside my beautiful mannequin. A lovely release. Such a shame the male orgasm is so short.

Subsiding it was easy enough to apply Jason's and my own ejaculate to Dave's cock. A very artistic effort even down to making it appear some was still leaking and running down his knob.

Feeling pleasantly relaxed I stepped from the scene.

"Go on show me."

"What!"

"Go on, if you haven't fucking show me. Wank it out!"

And there was the wonderful scene of Dave wanking as Jason and Carly watched. It would have been an idea to have got a tissue first but no one was thinking properly. To be fair to Carly, and perhaps Jason, they did not think it would happen -- but it did!

"See!" said Dave stepping right up to Carly as his cock began to spurt - and spurt it did right across from Dave and onto Carly's breasts.

As the expression goes - a woman looks good in pearls and Dave was busy adorning her. And it can hardly not have been fun for Dave. Wouldn't we all like it, lads, if we were permitted to ejaculate over our friend's pretty girlfriend? You choose which one! But, despite the porn films portrayal, do the girls really take pleasure in being adorned with pearls of semen? I sort of doubt it but perhaps it depends on the occasion!

Both Carly and Jason open mouthed -- perhaps aghast at the demonstration.

"OK Dave, fuck, you've made your point. And at least your cock will stop pointing at the ceiling. But do you mean I've just been fucked by a ghost?"

Her fingers went to her sex and poked in and she held fingers coated in my semen up for all to see.

"This looks real enough to me - not exactly ectoplasm! What the fuck is going on? I'm really rather scared. Cut those fucking rings, Dave, and get them off me. I'm not wearing things like that again."

The bolt cutters applied to the pretty sex and the rings removed. It was time for me to remove myself too. Everyone had come - well except Carly, which seemed a shame.

It had all been a lot of fun. I had had a ball. A pity there had been no chains involved. I liked the idea of leading a girl by a chain attached to her nipple ring or perhaps even better her labial rings. I was not getting as far as imagining the girl with bridle and bit but certainly the idea of a few chains and leather straps was not unappealing. Or the girls leading their men by chains attached to their Prince Alberts. A delightful image of two fine young girls in their crinolines each leading a naked man by a chain and meeting in the park; the two girls chatting and then insisting their men show proper respect and pleasure at meeting the other young lady not so much by wagging non-existent tails as raising their cocks in salute.

"My, Eliza, that's a very large 'Prince' you have had fitted to your Rodney. Can he still...?"

"Why yes, Penelope, though he finds the pressure has to build a little first and then, well my dear, it does all simply come out in such a rush."