Timestopper Begins Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The image indistinct but a lot clearer when I stopped time and pulled the door open. Could I? I could and did!

I grasped the erection and pulled it downwards so the knob was touching Cindy's rosebud. Could I actually get it to go in - or at least lodge it there and then be able to see Cindy's reaction to what would seem like an attempt to enter her anally.

Plenty of slippery work with the shower gel. I was experienced enough at easing sphincters - had I not 'done' Emily not so long before! And then the attempt.

It is fun pushing yourself into one of a girl's several useful orifices but actually it is quite fun pushing another man's erection into them as well. It's like watching porn only you are feeling the models as well, indeed participating in their activity but not actually joining in yourself.

Not though as easy as I had hoped. Probably better if Carson had spread eagled Cindy against a wall as it would have given me more resistance to push Carson's penis against. Yeah, I could have lined him up and pushed his buttocks. But she was simply standing. Lodged against, tight against - yes: penetrated - no. It would do. I closed the door and stepped back.

"Bugger. Carson. I've told you, I don't want you to do that! It's not nice, comfortable or sexy."

Well, a matter of opinion. Probably held my neither Carson nor myself! Cindy though was not going to have a say in the matter. I had decided to bugger her and bugger her I would!

Some more pleasant voyeurism but then a hand on the shower door. I was simply not there when they came out but was back again in the bathroom a little later out of time to see them nicely pink from the warm shower and dried. Carson now not so firm but still not what one might call 'relaxed.' The two of them were leaning over the wash basin and cleaning their teeth. Two pink bottoms facing outwards - two unprotected rosebuds! Which was it to be? Both would no doubt feel the same but, do you know what, I chose Cindy!

A tin of Vaseline in the medicine cabinet and my fingers were once more oiling her up. Round and round and then slipping fingers in, pushing in and out, gentle and carefully easing. A bit like Emily again but not compliant or in time! Vaseline to my knob making it just so shiny - and importantly slippery - and then the attempt Nice to watch myself advancing, my knob firm and showing purpose; a touch to her bottom; a lining up with fingers and then grasping Cindy's hips and applying pressure. Not easy but my fingers had stretched her - and the sphincter does not close out of time. I watched enthralled as my shiny, rather purple, knob slipped into her bottom.

"Well," I said to Carson, "how about that!"

Nice to imagine him turning to me, looking, and saying, "Well fuck me, well done, she's never let me do that but, go on, now push a little further. Fuck, it certainly looks fun. I'll follow when you've done."

Cindy though would have been squeaking - big time.

I had got myself into Cindy's bottom and it was very pleasant indeed. I'd finally done it to my neighbour - indeed was doing it, I was there in her bottom! In the mirror she was unconcernedly cleaning her teeth - or rather frozen in time doing that.

Actually I was almost tempted to lube up Carson and actually do the same thing to him. Nobody would know. If I felt like doing the gay thing well, as a timestopper, I simply could! Quite amusing happily swopping between the pair of them - from one anus to the other. It would, after all, not be like doing Carson on his own. Even when doing him, Cindy would be there all naked and ready for me to return to her.

Well, perhaps. But what I actually did was push further into Cindy. Deeper and deeper, a steady pressure and a steady sliding. Boldly going, as the phrase goes, where no man has gone before.

I felt with my fingers, I looked as closely as I could. There I was, as far as I could go because, put simply, I just did not have any more length; yes, there I was completely embedded in Cindy's rectum! I began moving slowly out again - but then in again, and out again, and... A nice gentle fucking ensured - the 'other' intercourse; something it seemed, from Cindy's words, she had not experienced before. She was, almost certainly, an anal virgin. There was, of course, only one thing more to do - to actually come inside her bottom. But was this the moment? Should I wait and have another go a little later? Decisions, decisions, decisions!

I pulled out and carefully removed the Vaseline traces. Cindy was certainly going to feel the invasion of her rectum. As soon as time restarted she would clamp down on the widely stretched orifice. Stretched? Crikey, I should say so! And out of time it just stayed stretched. It looked very odd! So ready for Carson really but he would need to be quick.

She would certainly feel that when time started but I did not want her discovering she had been oiled or greased up - that would have unnerved her.

The shout, heard from outside the bathroom door, was very real. A four letter word beginning with an 'F.'

"------ Ow! I can still feel where you pushed against me. It's come back big time. Fucking leave my arse alone!"

Oh dear, marital discord. But I had to do what I had to do. I had decided.

Things seemed to settle down and Cindy and Carson's lovemaking did not seem to have been completely spoiled by my unwelcome insertion. I gave them a bit of real time to get settled in.

I was so pleased to see the bedside light still on and even more pleased to see a bottle of scented oil standing on the bedside cabinet with the top up. They were playing with a little extra tactile lubrication. Well, a lot more actually! Cindy's breasts poking through her open satin pyjama top were almost awash with the stuff and shining wonderfully in the yellow light. It was wonderful getting my hands on them, all slippery and oily - just so fantastic to manipulate with my fingers barely getting a grip. Her nipples big and hard and, of course, so suckable; my lips could certainly get purchase and could draw her sweet milk - as usual!

Carson's pyjama bottoms' cord was untied and his equipment was all exposed. Cindy had certainly oiled that up. Everything so shiny and wet with oil, lovely to see her hand on his erection, clasping it. Easy to imagine it just slipping through her closed fist as she moved her hand up and down.

Carson's hand just sliding under the elasticised waistband of her pyjamas. I too slid my fingers down her tummy and under the elastic into the cream satin of her pyjamas. Carson and my fingertips met at her slit. How neighbourly!

"You both really should invite me around to play. I keep telling you. I'd really enjoy joining in with all this oil. I could hold the bottle, do the squeezing. Come on, Cindy, you know two cocks are better than one - two oiled up cocks!"

I squeezed oil onto my own erection and wanked gently. "See!" It was lovely and shiny.

But of course she didn't!

Ducking down out of sight for a few minutes I let things progress. I heard a fumbling for the bottle of oil and then stopped time to see what was happening. Lovely to see Cindy on her back, her pyjama bottoms off and Carson squirting oil right onto her sex. I'd caught time with the oil in flow, shooting from the bottle to her open legs in a thin stream. It was a very sexual image or stop motion tableau if you like. Shooting liquids and naked bodies are just so arousing! Fantastic to lean in close and see the oil literally bouncing off her sex and back into the air as a spray. And the lips of her sex awash with oil, so slippery and malleable in my fingers. So easy to just slip fingers, all of them into her and wriggle them around. Good to see the oil was running down into her bottom crack as well. The oilier the better - I wanted her bottom nice and slippery!

Crumbs, was I hard! And so, of course, was Carson, his oiled up erection so ready to do the job, his oily scrotum with his low hanging balls so ready to do the pumping. They were big and slippery in my hand. So vulnerable to the time stopper creeping into the bedroom, so easy for him to hold a man's nuts in his hands and squeeze! But Carson was not an enemy, I merely fondled a little, moving those 'nuts' around a bit. I had a feeling his balls and mine were about to get very intimate.

Once more ducking out of sight, I let the lovemaking take its course until the bed springs started to creak rather regularly. It was the sound I had heard so often through the wall. Cindy and Carson were 'at it' again. My favourite pair of rabbits!

And how pleased was I to see it was not 'missionary' but 'cowgirl.' Cindy gloriously leaning forward, her oiled up breasts hanging from her open pyjama top and no doubt swinging in time whilst under her a naked Carson was being held down by Cindy having impaled herself on his erection. Joy of joys she was leaning forward with her bottom in the air and her oily anus just so exposed to a visiting friendly neighbour - wrinkled, brown, running with oil - a visiting friendly neighbour with an erection needing somewhere to go. It just had to be done! And, after all, the 'other place' was just so very clearly occupied.

Up on the bed, between all their legs I readied myself. Hands on Cindy's hips, hands holding and pulling her cheeks a little wider, my oiled cock straining to touch, I eased first one finger in and then another, opening her up once again and making Cindy ready. Slowly I pushed in alongside Carson's cock, our erections just so close together in adjacent passages. Slowly I edged forward until I could feel my own balls nestling right up against Carson's. I was in; we were both in; we were in together and double pegging Cindy All she needed was a penis to suck on and - OK one for each hand as well - and she would have the full set!

A pity not to be doing this in real time but even so, lovely to begin the movement, sliding so easily back and forth in Cindy's rectum and the strange caress of Carson's hairy balls on my own on the in thrust. It amused me thinking of the two pairs swinging against each other if we got up a nice synchronised movement in time - in out, in out, in out - but both going in and out together. Perhaps it would need practice - well, I'd be all for that!

As always with time stop sex there was no hurry and I didn't! I could cease movement and simply lie across Cindy's bottom and back whilst I played with her hanging oily breasts. I could feel around Cindy's sex even fully occupied by her husband's erection. I could talk to them and tell them how pleasant this all was. But ultimately I had to do the deed and it was very orgasmic I can tell you! Lovely shuddering pleasure as I felt my cock delivering its latest load into dear, sweet, lovely Cindy but this time into her bottom.

I gradually subsided. Had it been in real time the sphincter would have subsided with me, keeping me clasped but with time stop Cindy just stayed big and open. Far too much bother to heave Carson around to take my place but easy enough to pop some of his fingers in.

Outside the bedroom door I restarted time.

"Carson! You... naughty!"

Oh, interesting - perhaps not so bad when really engaged in sex then? Might Carson be in with a chance? For me it was time for bed. Mission accomplished. Cindy duly buggered as planned.

12