Timestopper Begins Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I've phrased it before, 'lights, camera, action,' though it was more a sudden return of sound, movement and falling shower water on my skin. In front of me the charming back view of the swimming blond. So pleasant to stand there with her in the showers and watch her hands caressing her skin as she gently washed the chlorine away unaware of the naked man behind her. What a fine bottom, jiggling slightly, and a shapely back. She was, of course, turned away from me and unaware there was anyone else in the shower. The two costumes hanging side by side on the pegs a bit of a giveaway there were two people but they were behind me and she was not looking that way - yet!

The surprise on her face as she turned, the sharp intake of breath making her breasts rise and her jaw literally dropping were great fun to behold. It was not the surprise at seeing another occupant to the shower, I suspected, but that the person was so obviously not female. I was not in a tumescent state but there was no missing what was hanging there. She didn't.

"Wha... what are you doing in here? This is female changing - you're in the wrong ones."

Helpful information if it had been accurate. It was not.

"Not really. This is the male... not that I'm objecting. I mean carry on... I'm not old fashioned." A squeeze of soap from the dispenser and I was washing myself.

"It's not. These are the female showers. Get out."

"You're wrong you know."

I applied the soap to my genitalia, rather fun building up a bit of a lather as she watched.

"I'm off."

Nice to see her moving. I followed her to the changing area. Did she get a surprise there! As did the seventy plus old bloke just about to put his trunks on. She stopped dead in her tracks as his eyes went wide at the sudden, no doubt wonderful apparition. He probably thought it was his birthday come early.

Two other blokes were also staring.

"Oh no!"

The girl turned and there right up close to her was me, rather blocking the doorway and still all soapy.

"See," I said, "wrong changing room. I did tell you. Not that we mind: I'm sure we'd be delighted to help you shower and get dry - the gentleman behind you seems up for it certainly."

She turned to look probably almost automatically, unsure what to do with me blocking the way, and there was the old boy actually erecting as he stared at the girl. I was sure he would absolutely have loved to help her in the showers especially if she had 'given him a hand' as well!

"Excuse me," she said but I did not move and, as I knew she would have to, she pushed past me. Lovely to feel her wet smooth skin moving for a moment against me - yes, the brush of her naked breasts.

"Pervert," she said as she rushed for the exit.

Pervert? In what way!

In her confusion she had forgotten her costume. And in her hurry to go the few yards to the female changing she managed to slip and fall naked into the pool. Well, to be fair to her it was not exactly her fault - I pushed her out of time you see.

Walking, in time, out of the male changing I was able to see her just so quickly hoist herself out and rush into the female changing area. Her breasts bounced just so delightfully as she pulled herself out and made her dash. Do I like bouncing breasts or do I!

She dashed into the female entrance, through the showers and almost bounced into the seventy plus man again - nearly came up hard against his - um, well - hardness!

Yes! I had played my out of time tricks again.

"Back again?" I said from my former position in the doorway. "We do like seeing you, you know!"

And this time it was not just the old man who had got hard. I had made sure I was as well. After all it is rather pleasant to expose yourself in all your 'magnificence' (OK, especially if you are a bit more 'magnificent' than myself) to a pretty and appreciative girl.

OK, pretty yes; girl yes; appreciative - perhaps not.

Her pushing past me was going to be, this time, even more personal - but she had no idea how personal it was, probably, going to be.

"Excuse me!" she said again, "Could you get out of the way - particularly with that!"

"Of course not!"

She made to push past me. The touch of her lovely skin on my knob - but then time stopped - and when it started again she found she had made just a bit of a mistake in pushing past me. Not so much pushed past as pushed 'on.' Oh yes, I had managed, with the aid of a little hand moisturiser in one of the men's sponge bags, to lodge my knob nicely inside her; rather improbably as if, in pushing past me, my sticking up organ had become strangely lodged. Well she was rather tall...

"Fuck," she said as time restarted and her forward movement pulled me around with her. "FUCK YOU!"

I flexed my hips and pushed upwards, my erection sliding further into her.

"Yes, I... so it seems! Kind of you, if, surprising. I don't think we've been introduced..."

My hands were not touching her. Two strokes I managed before she just broke away pulling me from her as she did so. She grabbed her costume and ran.

I turned to the old boy. He was staring wide eyed making no attempt to cover his quite respectable erection.

"I... I didn't expect her to do that," he said.

"Nor I. Nice though."

"I'm sure it was. A bit fleeting. Why did she come back?"

Unusual, very unusual for me to do anything with witnesses present. It was more than worth 'clearing' with them that she had done the 'thing' not me. I hardly wanted charges of molesting or worse being brought. No prison could hold me of course. TS Man could escape. But I hardly wanted to live my life a wanted man.

It was tempting to just do it again. The girl finding herself rushing back once more into the male changing area but completely confused as she knew she had left it and gone into the female. But perhaps she might have just pulled her costume on and gone out into the reception area and demanded to know 'what was going on. Mind you the manager would hardly be able to explain anything. It would perhaps have been nice if I could have convinced her the only way back to normality was a hand job in the showers for the old boy and myself. Unlikely actually. But it would have probably had to include the other two blokes which would, I suppose, have been fine but it would all be getting a little complicated. Quite blokey, matey to have been all together being 'sorted' by the pretty naked girl but what if more men appeared. It could get right out of hand and, actually, some spoilsport man would probably have called the manager.

I felt more sorry for the pensioner than myself at the impracticality of the idea. What a lovely morning for him it would have been. Perhaps he came for a swim every day, or on the days his wife came into town to do the shopping, and suddenly had the totally unexpected and never to be repeated pleasure of a handjob from a pretty, tall, young blond in the shower. The two of us together - one each side - she had two hands after all!

It was a shame his erection having to subside without being in any way stimulated. He could hardly have a wank there with us all around him, could he? It would be understandable but not at all the done thing. The other two men were not sufficiently undressed for me to see if they were similarly tumescent.

No, it was just not done for the four of us to sit in a line on the bench and discuss the girl's attributes, what we would like her to have done and what we would like to have done with her as we all fully exercised our organs before trooping into the shower for a necessary wash down! No, no, not done at all!

Of course I did not have to simply subside. I could step back into the showers, turn the corner so they could not see me and stop time before hurrying after the girl for some more 'exercise.' Unsurprisingly I did just that.

I gave her a few moments. She was back in the female showers, not the changing room. Perhaps the appearance of other women and girls had reassured her it was indeed the right place.

From being empty it was almost crowded. Five other women and girls. It was all a little reminiscent of my early adventure in the girls' hockey team showers but not, of course, with anywhere near so many naked girls! And in these showers there was a much greater variety of ages. A couple of schoolgirls were there, just budding and tufting. I certainly left them alone - too young to be played with, even with my increasingly reckless behaviour and preparedness to gratify my desires without thought.

A dark and heavily pregnant girl was quite a different matter. She immediately distracted me from the girl I had been playing with. Marvellously dark skin all wet from the shower, silky smooth to the touch and not only were there the usual bits to play with (though so much darker) but also her dramatically extended tummy and prominent tummy button to stroke. A big girl in the breast department though, no doubt, improved by her pregnancy. Pleasant to lift and fondle - and suck the big brown nipples. It certainly occurred to me I should perhaps ascertain her address and visit her in due course not so much for a nice cup of coffee as a glass of warm milk - when she was producing and, well, not so much a glass as taken fresh from the source.

Two rather older women were next on my list. Mid to late thirties I judged. Good and womanly but not yet showing real signs of age. Perhaps a little slacker around the tummies which suggested they were a couple of mothers out with their offspring at the baths. Presumably well used to the insertion of the male organ - though for all I knew they might be really good friends used not to the hard bodies of men but to the softer female ones. They might already that morning have been soixante-neuf together. I just did not know.

Pleasing, either way, to touch and for my hands to wander freely over their fine bodies. Wouldn't they have been shocked could they have seen what this stranger - this man - was doing to them as they chatted. Taking such liberties!

My hands were busy, my lips were busy and the chap 'down below' was happily poking about in the bushes - so to speak!

Fun to lift all the breasts up as high as they would go. It made them all look a little odd but when time restarted they would all do a lovely synchronised bounce. It would have been a shame not to have seen that but I could hardly let time flow with me in the midst of this throng of naked female flesh. I certainly did not want to be the focus in the showers of screaming (perhaps) women and girls. My eye then noted the lavatory cubicles were just off from the shower area and, just like in the college showers, would provide a place to hide and watch.

I had not, though, finished with the blond girl. There she was thinking, no doubt, she was safe: little realising right behind her in the female showers was that awful man and his 'thing.' Yes, right behind her and rubbing his 'thing' in her bottom crack, before dipping down a little, entering and resuming - this time from the rear - what he had been doing a little time before.

Nice to press close and hold her breasts as we moved together - or, rather, I moved anyway. And so, what to do? An internal ejaculation but perhaps best not to leave evidence in case she was going to make a 'complaint' about me. I had the old boy's confirmation that it was not me who did the 'thing' but even so... So what to do?

Should I simply pull out at the critical moment and 'decorate' her bottom? Pleasant enough and I would certainly enjoy seeing it happen (as well as feeling it!). There for a moment and then all washed off by the shower. Perhaps it would be momentarily noticed by one of the others. Or, again, come in her hand or one of the other women's and perhaps see her rubbing herself with my fluid as if it was shower gel!

Enjoyable thoughts as I slid in and out of the girl, pausing as I so often did with time stop right on the edge of coming - perhaps just an inch of movement from release!

Time to watch breasts on the move I thought. The other women's already primed to drop dramatically and oscillate in an up and down direction, I pulled the girl's well apart so as to create variety - a side to side movement.

From the seclusion of a cubicle I watched time restart. The girl I had so recently been fucking looking very surprised. clearly feeling the dilation caused by my recent penetration. And didn't the rest of the women looked surprised at feeling and seeing the sudden fall and bounce of their and the other women's breasts. They could see all their naked companions' breasts moving just like their own, just as if invisible hands were moving them - and, of course, I was coming in and out of my cubicle out of time just keeping them in motion. Talk about keeping all those plates spinning in the air! The young girls were laughing and pointing but the women looked just so confused as their eyes moved from their own breasts to the others and back.

It took quite a bit of bouncing before the women brought their boobs under control by the simple expedient of grasping them and holding them tight.

Time for me to either finish what I would need to finish or perhaps go and seek some further entertainment in the swimming pool. I sauntered out once more.

Right up the other end I found Susie and her friend sitting in the jacuzzi talking to some boys. The four boys clearly delighted to be talking to them. With time stopped it was so strange seeing the bubbly water all frozen. The water actually looked solid but of course it was not. It was, though, anything but transparent. All sorts of things could have been going on obscured under the water. Had any of them got swimming costumes on? Of course they had but you could not see. Was one of the lads having a pleasant little wank whilst next to the two pretty girls imagining, perhaps, one or both were actually doing that to him. Was a girl perhaps actually doing that to one of the boys? Had the boy in turn got his fingers inside the girl's bikini bottoms and was playing about in there - frigging if you like.

Of course I had to investigate. My hands delved. No, there seemed to be no physical contact and no penises slipped out of swimming trunks. All a bit of a disappointment but that did not mean things could not change a little. My hands reached and undid the two bikini tops and slipped them off. For a time the now naked breasts would remain hidden but if the girls stood up or even lifted themselves up a bit the all would be revealed. It was going to be amusing.

Still out of time I walked back to the changing rooms. It just would not have done for a naked man to be seen walking along the pool side twirling a couple of bikini tops in his hand.

In the male changing area I found the old bloke was now in the shower having a quick wash before heading out for his swim. He had his trunks on but still had not subsided! He had enjoyed what he had seen!

For continuity I walked out of one of the cubicles and picked up my trunks.

"Think after that I'll have another swim!" I said to the old bloke. "It was rather good, though. Shame she didn't stay longer eh?"

Nothing had happened by the time I reached the jacuzzi. I was suitably dressed, once more, in my swimming trunks and with the two bikini bottoms hidden within them. But as I approached Susie rose a little out of the water, as she was talking in an animated fashion, her arms moving to illustrate her point and there, suddenly, for all to see were her foam covered breasts devoid of their previous material covering. She did not notice as she settled down again. Nor did her friend but the boys certainly did. I could see their eyes and the way they nudged each other. She did it again and then to no doubt the delight of the lads her friend stretched upwards whilst shaking her head and her breasts appeared too similarly moving from side to side.

Always nice to see. A girl without a bra or where the bra does not firmly restrain her breasts and so they move with her actions. Pleasing to watch in the street a girl walking towards you and see her chest just gently swaying from side to side. How ridiculous really that these twin organs which are there to provide sustenance to the young can elicit such enthusiasm from the male of the species - but they do, oh yes they do!

Nice to see whilst clothed, even nicer to catch a naked glimpse. Unlike Susie, the other girl must have felt the difference: her eyes went wide and she sank particularly deeply into the jacuzzi.

As I made to get in with them, a possibly unwelcome addition to their young persons' meeting, I heard her whisper to Susie, "My, my top's gone. What should I do?"

A sharp intake of breath from Susie, "So... so's mine. How could it have happened - again? They must be in the Jacuzzi. Must be."

Completely inexplicable to the girls and not at all easy for them to feel around; their hands searching for scraps of material underwater. Not easy because there were other occupants of the Jacuzzi. Inevitably their hands would come into contact with naked feet, arms and legs. They were going to have to explain what they were doing. Not that the boys did not know!

"Err, um, we are searching..."

"You see... we've lost..."

"Lost what?" Asked one of the lads, his face a picture of innocence.

"Um, I know it sounds silly but... well. our tops have come off."

"No!

It was just the moment for me to increase the amusement factor. It was not as difficult as I had expected. No, I did not find myself sitting just on the girls' two bikini tops but instead five pairs swimming shorts. It seemed only fair to join them! What was more I had established more than one of the lads had reacted to the sudden display of boobs in a manly way and, indeed one, was actually working his erection hidden under the foaming water. Naughty, naughty!

"They must be under the water." She was looking at me clearly conscious it was not just the lads but the slightly older me who was in the Jacuzzi with her. "I'm... I'm trying to find them."

"Let us help," said one of the lads getting up. Another moved as well. Obviously not the wanking one - he could hardly stand up like that!

What, of course, the other two clearly did not know was that, far from being hidden in the folds of their shorts, their erections were about to come onto public display. Yes, as they both stood, there, almost in the girls faces, were two fine young erections. The two lads were standing completely naked and fully erect in the Jacuzzi of a public swimming bath, foamy water running from their naked bodies and their erections! Their faces an absolute picture as they saw each other and then themselves. The girls likewise just so shocked. Had they seen such things before? Had they appreciated just how big they could get?

I could, you appreciate, savour this picture at my leisure. Of course, I stopped time. I was becoming a connoisseur of such things! Just so nice to lean back and enjoy the tableau. The delightful shock on everyone's faces. The girls and indeed the boys wide eyed at the exposed erecetions.

But I did not miss how perfectly round Susie's mouth was in shock. Perhaps to add to the amusement I could move one of the boy's forward so she found herself when time restarted with him in her mouth. It was, indeed, a very fine erection and perhaps, just perhaps, Susie might have enjoyed sucking it in private - but not in such a public place! My hand reached and gently fondled it. It was certainly fine and strong. Just right for sucking but, there again, so was mine. Much easier to try my own in Susie's mouth. Much easier! And just so pleasant for me, just so warm and wet; her tongue so soft and yet a little rasping on my fraenum; nice to reach down and caress her underwater breasts; very pleasant to then clasp the back of her head and push a little harder against her - yes a little deeper.