Timestopper Begins Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I thought what a shame I could not bring penises to a state of orgasm out of time. So amusing if I could have tickled and stroked them so when time started they just went off - yes, ejaculated. To have seen the girls' shocked look not just at the erections but them both suddenly spurting their creamy fluid all over the girls would have been a priceless thing to see. The shock and surprise not just on the girls' faces but the boys as well. Alas, it was not something I could do, but, as I enjoyed the warm wetness of Susie's mouth on my erection, I could at least pull the two cocks hard down so they bounded upwards rather dramatically when time restarted.

I watched my erection moving in Susie's mouth and then turned to the lads. "Such a shame for you that you are not going to be doing this!"

So amusing! And then my brow furrowed. Whoops! "Or, indeed, this." I said turning back and staring down at Susie and my penis sliding to and fro between her lips, "Five, four, three, two - ah, fuck, YES!"

Yep, I had certainly overdone it. Once the glands have started the process there was no stopping it. The various constituents of semen were mixed together and expelled; rushing up my little tube and pouring into Susie's mouth. Had she sucked before? Would the taste be all new to her? It was all too late to ponder these things or whether perhaps I should have come in the girl back in the changing room. I had been overcome by the pleasure of Susie's mouth!

Stepping back there was everybody just as before except Susie's open and gaping mouth was rather creamy full!

There was now no need to leave my shorts off. I was 'done' for the time being. Settling back I regarded the tableau for a little while and then let time 'gently' flow again.

Gently! Hardly! First the bounding penises followed by the two lads sitting down so fast it was almost invisible causing a great splash and surge of water. Susie went into a paroxysm of coughing; my semen splattering all over the foaming and disturbed water and her friend saying,

"What the...?"

"Our shorts..." said the boys almost in unison.

Susie's face a picture; her hand wiping her mouth and she just looking so puzzled. Pretty innocence I thought!

Probably I should have moved the girls so they were clasping erections underwater; suddenly finding themselves holding rigid fleshy poles rather like or, indeed, very like Jayne had found herself doing in the sauna many months before. What fun they could all have had - if it had been a private Jacuzzi and they all alone - except for me. But I was not so interested anymore; my penis had done its deed for the morning and my thoughts turned to having a shower and getting on with the rest of the day. Subtly with my foot I pushed four pairs of shorts and two bikini tops to the middle of the Jacuzzi and stood. Smiling at everyone I stood up and got out, turning, as I walked away, I could see scraps of material floating up into the Jacuzzi.