Timestopper Begins Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could observe at leisure. Just stop time and stare in appreciation. Indeed not just stare, I could move, inspect, feel and suck. There was rather more for my tongue to play with now. Lovely to feel an erect nipple between the lips, lovely to flick it with your tongue. And every one so cold - actually, not for long!

The black girl's nipples were nicely elongated but she did not win the big nipple prize. That went to an older woman. Probably she had the advantage of having breast fed - but was not breast feeding now. I knew that! The thin material of her gown positively stretched by the nipples: a clear winner even before the judge (me) made his formal inspection.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing is more reprehensible than arriving late or, worse, getting up from your seat once the ballet has started." Such a haughty voice, I looked to see who it was. Another girl, possibly talking to her parents though seemingly with quite a large group. She was not one of my 'nipple set' though there was no reason why she should not join them! It occurred to me as I stood there half listening and glancing at her how amusing it would be if she suddenly found half way through a scene that all her clothes had disappeared. She finding herself sitting in the midst of a finely dressed audience with not a stitch on - stark bollock naked as the phrase goes (but without the bollocks). Would she get up from her seat then or sit paralysed with embarrassment and alarm? Perhaps with the ballet so captivating no one would notice... for a time.

I had not really done that to girls - yet - suddenly made them naked in public. It seemed just so cruel. But I had enjoyed sudden private nudity just for me. I recalled the jogger on the downs. That had been such fun!

My companions broke my reverie commenting how easily I was distracted by my own thoughts. How little they knew! How little they knew!

The bell for the performance went and, returning, I was all of a sudden so interested to see the haughty girl not three seats away. A big grin spread over my face as a plan formed in my mind. Yes, I was most definitely going to get up and squeeze her but she would not notice that - not out of time she wouldn't. Actually there was considerable difficult in me passing down the row with everyone seated and not actually making room for an out of time person. And just as much difficulty getting back again. What was I doing? I was getting some ice!

The ballet had started, dancers already on stage. The audience rapt with attention. And there was me standing with difficulty and feeling between the girl's legs. Oh yes, I was not just going to make her nipples cold. Luckily her legs were apart and luckily, again, not tights but stockings and suspenders beneath her dress. Not too difficult inserting a ball of ice not simply into her knickers but actually up into her. It was not something she could at all easily dislodge. It would have to melt where it was.

A pity her mouth was not wide open. Even more amusing to have left her with my warm semen in her mouth as well. Still, it was quite amusing to extract my erection from my trousers and pretend to push past her saying, "excuse me," with it waggling in her face - still out of time of course.

Such a squeak from the girl when I had resumed my seat and time restarted. Such a "sshh" from all around her. Wonderful to see her wide eyed and wriggling in her seat. Would she get up - that so reprehensible thing - and go and investigate in private? I knew she would not, not after what she had said, and she didn't! And of course by the time of the interval all the evidence had melted away.

The ballet was wonderful. I have to say it. Quite a crush on the way to the bar and I found myself close behind the haughty girl. Closer than I should have been but, to be fair, I was being pushed from behind. She turned and gave me such a look - well I was pressed rather firmly against her bottom.

"Sorry," I said, "bit of a crush," and tried to rotate my hips so I was not quite so 'intimate.'

It was good to have a drink in the interval but. having been up against the haughty girl, I wondered whether to have a fuck as well. Perhaps the haughty girl again. Give her something else to think about as she settled back into her seat. Yes, the sudden feeling of warm liquidity perhaps seeping a little into her panties. She knows the feeling but... Perhaps a different girl.

A good drink was certainly needed as it was hot in the theatre; with that and chatting (plus a call of nature) I really did not get around to playing with the girls. As we trooped back with the bell going announcing a resumption of the performance I found myself having to squeeze past the still seated girl. She was eating an ice cream and moved her knees to the side to let us pass. I glanced down at her and instinctively froze time. Oh what potential fun, oh how perfect! She was about to take another spoonful from her tub of ice cream and her mouth was delightfully round and open. Could I? Would I fit? There was only one way to find out.

I unzipped and pulled out the old JT. All flaccid - he had not been expecting to be called into action again so quickly. Minutes before he had been in my hand doing the 'other thing' but now his other function was required. Of course as I looked at the girl's open mouth he began to grow. So I just peeled back and popped him in - just like that. Unexpectedly cool from the ice cream but rather nice actually. Lovely to feel myself growing in her mouth. Lovely to slip to and fro. Amazing, though, to be doing it with hundreds of people around me - though all as still as statues. Public fellation - well perhaps not really. Fellatio surely requires the woman or man to do something - I mean lick, suck and suckle - the girl here was not doing anything at all to help. I was doing everything. She was merely the passive receptacle of my penis and, shortly, my semen.

Oh yes, I was going to go all the way before sitting down.

No hurry. No hurry at all.

"Would you like a go?" I asked her companions, pulling out and waving my erection in their direction. Not so easy pulling out as going in semi flaccid. That's the trouble of having a big knob (I like to think)! The flare of the glans got caught by her teeth.

Was anyone else interested? I rather thought the older woman might well have liked a nice young erection to suck but she said nothing, the two young men might or might not have liked that and certainly might well have been a lot better at fellatio than the haughty girl - not that I knew what her expertise was like in real time. It might have been her speciality. Something she took great pleasure in; had practised a lot. Perhaps dressed in white suspenders and stockings with her nipples rouged she enjoyed tying her men up and subjecting them to long fellatio sessions; perhaps three at a time all tied and with her lips moving from one straining penis to another, sucking each or lightly teasing it with her tongue but not quite enough. Perhaps bringing one almost to the point of coming, enough to give her a little salty taste but not a mouthful. Perhaps smiling wickedly with the little oozing of semen on the tip of her tongue before moving to her next plaything. Touching her tongue to his so he tastes the semen whilst her hand gentle fondles his hanging scrotum. He is not going to be allowed to come yet either. Men brought to the edge and back again.

Of course rather than enjoying keeping her men at stand for an hour or two before releasing them - releasing their semen into her mouth, I mean - it might just have been that my penis was the first to enter her mouth. Either way, whether used to drinking cum by the bucket load (I exaggerate of course) or it being a new experience, it was going to happen.

"Anyone?" There were no takers and so I pushed back into the girl's mouth. A little scraping but once the knob was in all was fine. Back and forth, back and forth. One, two, three and...

So nice just letting go. Feeling the pumping and the shuddering, electric orgasm; just so aware of my stuff going into the girl's mouth. A deep sigh from me.

"Well, that was nice," I said to the girl. "I hope you enjoy that. Should go well with the ice cream. Lovely contrasts I imagine: hot and cold, salty and sweet - but all very creamy!"

Once again flaccid I tucked myself away, resumed position and restarted time - the practicalities of time stop of course. Remember I was in real time moving down the row to my seat. Behind me came sudden noise and I turned. The girl was not coughing so much as swallowing noisily; the plastic ice cream spoon in her mouth; her eyes wide and her cheeks suddenly a little red; her throat working.

She was still swallowing and restoring her composure as I sat down. A great look of puzzlement across her face and a careful examination of the ice cream.

"You all right, my dear," whispered the old lady.

"Ice cream's a little funny. I..."

But the music commenced.

'Funny peculiar,' I thought with a grin, as I settled back to enjoy the second half, feeling pleasantly content.

I was on a train going up to London when my thoughts returned to the ballet and what I had thought of doing to that haughty girl: not so much what I had done to her but rather the idea of taking her clothes away so she was suddenly exposed in public. It was perhaps a result of seeing a sweet little thing bounce onto the train and sit in the seat opposite to me. The train was not terribly busy - the morning commute long over. I liked her dark curly hair looking still wet from her morning shower, her sun browned limbs coming out from her blue cotton floral dress. Fine limbs and strong thighs on her. I could imagine she played a lot of tennis or jogged. She was soon engrossed in her book so I could examine her at my leisure. After a few moments she leant forward to get something from her bag, a mint actually, but it gave me the most delightful view down into the valley of her breasts. Lovely to see them move and hang inside her brassiere - a charming view down a valley. The sort of valley one might wish to meander down and perhaps climb the hills on either side...

It actually took her quite a time to straighten up. Well, not so much time as non time. I had decided to examine her and I really did not mean from afar! Pleasing to reach forward and into her dress and fondle those hanging girly items. So soft, warm and malleable in my hands.

By the time I tucked her back there had been quite a bit of fondling and I was not surprised to see her wriggle her shoulders as she straightened making her boobs move. Clearly some residual pressure from my fingers had been felt.

My next foray was to see what colour her panties were - yellow actually. I left her dress slightly rucked up her thighs and was rewarded by a hand coming and smoothing it back down again.

A little more difficulty removing the panties. It required a bit of lifting and moving around but as I was careful not to push hard with my fingers there was no more than a wriggle from her. You might have thought a girl would notice the removal but there simply would not be the sensation of them sliding down. Any pressure from their travel would come all at once. There would be no succession of pressure down her legs and such pressure as there would be was more likely to result in a shiver than alarm. Again, you might think someone would notice her knickers were no longer there but actually people are not continually conscious of such things: certainly not until they move.

Her legs a little apart. Out of time I eased them a little further apart. It was time for a full inspection. Lifting the dress I gazed on a neat little bush of dark hair - that lovely little vee of curls girls have. Below it that delightful valley with all sorts of interesting things hidden away to find. I chose to explore not with my fingers but tongue. So nice to come close and bury my face in the warmth between her thighs. Just so nice to let my tongue do the exploring. My tongue even venturing into her secret little cave before individually nibbling on her soft lips and then finding and pulling a little at her clitoris leaving it unusually raised.

I sat back up in my seat and dried my face on my handkerchief. That had been nice. What next? The girl looked quite startled as time flowed once more. Her prettily shaped knees coming together and she looking at me. I smiled. She nodded, blinking. A no doubt residual feeling from my labial explorations.

The conductor came along after a while and I handed him my ticket. As he turned from me to the girl he got quite a shock. Her hand raised with the ticket, his moving to take it and all of a sudden he could see the girl not in her blue dress but completely naked. It was just a flash, a momentary vision which ended as he took the ticket but enough for him to see her breasts and bush and register she was sitting there completely naked. A really pleasing sight.

"I..." But the show was over, "err, thank you, miss."

I had enjoyed her nakedness for rather longer. And very enjoyable it was too and, indeed, I had taken the opportunity to have a really good suck on her nipples. A right chew really.

She certainly felt that, her shoulders moving and a very deliberate shaking of her breasts as if she felt something wrong as she took the ticket back. She looked across and saw me looking at her and quickly looked away.

Across the aisle another passenger had had just the same experience as the conductor. His eyes were wide and his mouth had dropped open.

At the next stop the nearby passenger got off and just as the train pulled away I did it again. The girl was reading her book and as she turned a page she suddenly realised she was naked. I was not looking at her but I could sense her consternation, her rapid breathing, her no doubt utter panic finding herself without clothes and with no sign of them.

"I, I... haven't any clothes."

"Sorry?" I looked up and put on a puzzled face. "For what?" My eyes did not move from her face as if nothing was untoward.

"I mean, I've... how has it happened... I've nothing on."

I looked down her body, "Um you've a nice dress on and..."

"No... no I haven't. I..."

She stood up. Not really the best thing as it brought her into the view of the rest of the carriage, which was not completely empty, though it did bring her dark curly bush nicely almost up to my eye level.

"OK," I said, "if you are naked then why don't you sit on my lap and let me slip something manly into you. You'll be able to feel every bump in the track all the way up to London and perhaps the points as we near Victoria Station will bring you off - and perhaps me. Imagine the ride."

But she did not answer. Time had stopped again. From my bag I unfolded her dress and slipped her bra on and her dress back on over her shoulders. So much easier to do with her standing.

All at once she found herself dressed again.

"Oh... I..."

"It's a warm day," I said conversationally but implying perhaps the heat had got to her.

"Sorry I thought... I thought my clothes were missing." She shook her head as if trying to clear it. She did not go back to her book but sat looking out of the window, up the carriage or occasionally at me. I had very clearly upset the calm of her day. Should I do some more upsetting? Why not?

And so all of a moment she saw me naked. Probably just glimpsed out of the corner of her eye but her head turned and she was looking straight at me. I nodded,

"Feeling better," I asked.

And I managed it. I managed to have an erection sitting there with the girl just staring at me in complete disbelief. I could feel it growing, lifting off my thigh as I looked at her. A simply lovely piece of exhibitionism. Not just showing yourself naked to a girl, not just showing your erection but actually erecting as the girl watched.

"No... no... Not OK at all. I can't wait until we get to London."

I stood, my erection not quite in her face but very much there. Her eyes wide as she stared - stared in disbelief at what was there before her. To her my penis must have seemed to twitch though that was actually me getting as close as I could back into the position I had been in when I had first stood. You see a lot had happened between me standing and that twitch. She had lost her clothes, again out of time. I had walked up the carriage naked, out of time, to see if there were any other pretty girls to play with and been rewarded with the opportunity to fondle the breasts of a couple of girls coming up to London together. But importantly I had stood over the naked girl and pleasantly wanked. OK, perhaps I did rub myself up her crack a little and stroke her nipples as well but basically I stood in front of her and did my manly exercise thing.

It all required the most careful use of my time stop ability. Just as I reached orgasm I removed my hand from my penis and restarted time. To the girl all she saw of all my activity was a blurred twitch of my erection just as I stood up naked and placed it almost in her face. But then she saw a lot more. Oh yes!

Apparently untouched by my hand my erection pointing up at her suddenly began to spasm. One moment it was just standing there looking manly and strong, the next a jet of the white stuff coming out towards her and catching her on her face, even in her open mouth.

"Huh?!"

And then the second spurt also to her face.

"Wha..."

The third falling on her naked breasts. She was becoming delightfully covered. Her face such a picture as my erection freely ejaculated all over her face and naked upper torso.

"No!"

Simply wonderful to watch. More fun watching than feeling actually. A shame to miss out on the extra stimulation of my hand as I came but just so nice to see the dramatic scene of this just so surprised girl and my seemingly spontaneous ejaculation.

A couple more spurts and then just a dribble falling to her pubic hair. She just shaking her head in utter disbelief.

"Wha...what have you done?" Her voice loud.

I smiled and caught the moment out of time. No hurry at all. I could just savour the look of the girl. A picture of utter astonishment frozen in time as she sat there dressed in nothing but what I had so pleasantly 'thrown' at her.

Lovely to look at but after a time I had to get on with the clearing - or more accurately wiping - up. By the time I spoke she was no longer 'decorated,' had her bra and dress back on and I was respectably dressed just as before.

"Do you come by train a lot. I do." But she missed the double-entendre.

Up the carriage people turning to see what the fuss had been about - why had the girl's voice been raised?

"I... I thought..."

'It' was actually still on her lips.

But there was I as fully dressed as before and picking up my bag.

"Yes?"

"Err..."

"Well, have a nice day and I hope we meet again. Perhaps on the train?"

I left her somewhat stunned and no doubt hoping we did not meet again. Once more I wished I had a camera that worked out of time. What a picture - or pictures - she had been.

Greengrocers seem as shops to have disappeared. In Central London you can still see road side stalls and of course at markets there are greengrocers' stalls but the shops have gone. The supermarkets' fault of course. I was in the local market one day and, as usual on the lookout for amusement as well as fruit and veg.. It was not so much my eye that caught sight of a particularly well stacked black girl that drew her to my attention but the fact she spoke to me. She was picking up melons at a stall clearly keen to buy one. She was holding a melon, the round Charentais type in each hand,

"Are these ripe?" She turned and asked me. "How do I tell?" She was gently moving them up and down. You would have thought her mother or aunt would have taught her how to shop but perhaps that is the modern way. Perhaps she had not had a melon before.