Timestopper Begins Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The opportunity was just too good to miss. The girl so pretty and so well proportioned. Suddenly she was topless, not a stitch above the waist, still holding the Charentais but with her own 'melons' so nicely displayed - and weren't they melons indeed! Big, and I mean as big as the Charentais and as round and firm. Unlike the melons her boobs were moving, actually bouncing up and down (the result of me playing my lifting out of time trick, resulting in them falling and bouncing as time restarted). She looked just so fine to me with her dark skin gleaming in the sun and naked above her, most likely, new blue jeans.

"You squeeze them and if they are a little soft they are ripe." I reached in time and my hands closed around her breasts. I squeezed.

There I was, hefting her impressive melons as she held a pair in her hands. "Yep, these certainly are!" A bit of a fondle and another squeeze. "Ripe and juicy - just right!"

She was just so shocked. Just stood there and let me do it.

"I'd take them both," I said but everything was suddenly back to normal. I was not touching her, the melons were still in her hands but her own melons were modestly hidden out of sight.

And I had checked. The real melons were indeed ripe.

"Perhaps you should get some other fruit. It all looks really good here. A banana and some plums go really well with a nice juicy fig." But I am not sure she got the allusion. "The black figs are the best," I added helpfully. "Um, you could add a little cream..."

I left her standing, still looking rather shocked, not having said another word, with the melons in each hand and staring after me. She was not the only one looking at me. I made a hasty exit. It had been an amusing few minutes but I had not exactly been discreet with my time stop abilities. I shrugged my shoulders. So what! It had been fun.

So what! But I had been getting more and more daring or perhaps foolhardy. My exploits were becoming less and less just one or two people and me but more public. I was playing out of time in public places. Was this really such a good idea?