Timestopper Begins Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers

And then the real fucking started. Nitin's hips moving, his erection sliding and him pushing against Dharini. Nitin thrust for a time, gingerly at first as if afraid that the intrusion and motion of his lovemaking would wake Dharini.

And what if she did wake? Would he be able to withdraw and escape before she noticed; would she think it Aja (perhaps rather unlikely with the bedside light on); would there be the most awful scene? Not too funny perhaps. Probably better if instead of Dharini waking Aja wandered in unsteadily perhaps with the same thing in mind. Perhaps there would not be a 'scene' if Dharini was still out for the count. Aja might well have been offering Dharini to us earlier - not simply the opportunity to watch. Would he take it in his stride?

"My place, I think Nitin. You go second."

A hurriedly withdrawn and now standing Nitin (and still standing in the other sense) staring at Aja first in fear and then relief.

The two friends soon naked and erect together looking down on the naked girl that they are about to jointly inseminate. Despite all the whisky Aja has indeed 'got it up.'

But there was no sudden appearance of Aja at that moment, and no waking of Dharini. Nitin pushed away for a time, his body on top of hers, his hands planted on the bed each side of her torso supporting some of his weight lifting his chest clear of hers so only their lower bodies were touching skin to skin - though rather more than that, they were sexually joined. Nitin's not insubstantial erection was inserted within Dharini - the connection clear. Dharini for her part looked stunningly sexual and vulnerable. Her silky brown hair spread around her beautiful face. Her lips pursed and eyes closed, blissfully unaware and asleep. Her arms sprea- eagled to the side where they flopped a little with Nitin's urgent thrusting. Her breasts wobbled and shook with the impact of his stomach and groin on her thighs and pubis. They arched in slow heavy orbits as only natural breasts can. Her areola standing upright and erect, probably more from the effect of being in milk than sexual arousal, as she continued to be violated by her husband's best friend.

Nitin with his mouth open, panting heavily, stared down at Dharini's face and breasts. He was actually drooling a little! Slowly without breaking rhythm, he lowered his head to one of the glorious mounds and suckled. He flicked the nipple with his tongue and latched on like a babe. I knew he was drinking as he fucked. Nitin continued to fuck Dharini, his cock slowly and spasmodically entering her pussy and reluctantly withdrawing before he thrust home again. He nestled his body in between her legs, savouring the forbidden intimacy of the embrace of her thighs and moist labia. From time to time he would stop all movement and look towards the door, straining to hear anything from the hall way, most likely afraid of Aja stumbling up the stairs.

Almost comically Nitin would start to fuck Dharini again but with his head staring at the door, his hips on autopilot as his body continued to seek out its pleasure in spite of his heightened fear and awareness. After a certain point it seemed Nitin could no longer concentrate, his brain not allowing for the intrusion of his best friend into his mind. He hunched over Dharini seemingly ignoring the door as he continued to thrust into her, his face inches from hers. His eyes inches from her face as he stared down into her sleeping face as they both rocked with the copulation. Nitin's face a mask of concentration as he increased his pace.

His thrusts became shorter in time, but longer and harder in terms of travel and strength as he plunged home his proud cock into the sex of the woman who had for so long been so close but out of his grasp. Perhaps he was remembering all the moments when he had fantasised about her. When he had glanced at her out of the corner of his eye or secretly staring at her face, her breasts, her fine bottom and perhaps even hardened in her presence when he had seen her in jeans and looked longingly at the place where her legs joined wondering what the slight mounding there looked like when not hidden by cotton. . So close, but not his to have. Desire and lust and longing suppressed in open sight with Dharini and her husband only to be unleashed in privacy when he masturbated to the memories or her imagined naked body. Perhaps lying naked on his bed on a hot, sticky night thinking of Dharini, his hand working his erection as thoughts of naked Dharini's lips descending to suck it flowed in Technicolor through his brain. And, as his semen launched itself up and into the air in a white streak, the whispered cry of "Oh, Dharini."

Nitin grunted, sweating as he heaved his body into hers, each of his strokes causing Dharini's breasts to wobble and her body push into the bed. Almost on cue his pace became frenetic, the slapping of his groin onto her thighs came out in staccato as he raced towards completing his darkest and most secret fantasy. Unable to restrain himself, Nitin dropped his head and latched his lips upon Dharini's. His mouth kissing hers full on and, most likely, his tongue invading her mouth. He suddenly and violently thrust forward. His spine arched and it was clear the culmination of the act was in progress. My view somewhat obscured by the intimacy of missionary style intercourse but not difficult to imagine what was happening. Nitin's penis expanded to its fullest, his as the semen raced in no doubt strong spurts up and out of his knob and into delectable Dharini. Had I not done the same other times with the girl and given the state I was in was more than ready to do that again - and soon!.

Despite cumming Nitin did not stop the fucking but his movement was much gentler as he eased his orgasm out in slow strokes, letting Dharini's flesh coaxed the last bits of pleasure and seed from his cock.

Finally movement stopped and Nitin lay still for a little while, no doubt relishing the thought and act of what he had just done in inseminating Dharini. He then clambered off the bed and stood up. His fine, proud and brown erection no more. Rather than hurry from the room he stayed looking down at Dharini, perhaps unwilling to accept what had happened was now over. He stooped and kissed her on the lips and turned to go. A pause and then he turned back and very carefully knelt back on the bed and brought his hanging penis right over Dharini's lips and then lowered himself so his knob was just brushing against those lips. Rising, for a moment, his cock left a small trail of cum that connected both the lip and his penis and then the connection was broken leaving just a trace of cum on Dharini's lips. In her sleep she moved a little and I saw, and so did Nitin, her tongue poke out a little and lick across the lips, right across Nitin's cum. He was not going to forget that in a hurry!

Dharini settled herself comfortably, curling up as one does when asleep with her knees up towards her chest and legs closed upon her recently violated and cum filled sex. Her head was away from Aja and with a sigh her lips parted a little.

From my vantage point in the wardrobe I could almost hear the cogs and gears in his mind whirl and buzz as he looked down at the sleeping girl. I could see as clear as day the light bulb go on as he stared at that half open mouth. His hand went to his penis and he lifted it up and started to ease its end into Dharini's slightly parted mouth. It seemed the gap was not wide and there was some fussing around as he tried to push his soft member past the small opening between her teeth. Easier to direct when 'ram rod' hard not flopping around: but equally impossible to have got it in when engorged - just too big and Nitin's was not a small and thin cock when erect either!

I could see though he had got it in. Good for him! I saw his hips start to move as he thrust his soft cock to and fro in her mouth - a very big grin coming as he stared at what he was doing. It was not real fellatio but it was the best he was going to get and he was always going to know he had had his cock in Dharini's mouth.

I too smiled. So funny if he had actually erected - not that there was any chance so soon after ejaculation but if he had not yet come and been able to contain his excitement enough to be flaccid and get his cock in. The heat, the wetness, the shear thought of what he was doing would have erected him and it might then be the awful reality would come to him as he felt Dharini's teeth dig in. No, not that she was awake and biting but he was held tight; unable to withdraw because of his erection swollen in her mouth his cock - grotesquely hard and rigid- and unable to subside and escape because of the sexual excitement. Caught good and proper - and what if he heard footsteps on the stairs?

His only obvious means of escape to cum! No chance of slipping to and fro but perhaps able to rock side to side notwithstanding the pain from the embedded teeth - the bruising coming. His knob moving from cheek to cheek in Dharini's mouth - so soft and so wet. Delicious gentle caresses and at the same time his mind desperately thinking erotic thoughts of Dharini to build his excitement to the needed climax and... success! Relief, delight and pleasure all mixed as his penis releases his creamy, hot semen into Dharini's mouth. How he had dreamed of doing that in the privacy of his bedroom though not with her teeth sunk into his cock!

Finally able to withdraw will he always bear the scars - a strange tattoo of his love's teeth on his penis?

But Nitin was not erect. Far from it. And as if suddenly remembering where he was and the risks he was taking, Nitin pulled his cock out with just the hint of a wet pop. He stood still again and then made to turn.

There was then a noise. The sound of footsteps on the stairs. Did Nitin move quickly - did he!

I moved at a more leisurely pace out of time and from a partly opened door watched Nitin brilliantly pretending to come out of the bathroom.

The exchange was not in English but there did not seem to be some instant animosity on Aja's part. I think it was just talk about what a good day it had been, how Aja had fallen asleep and wishes for a good night. I was not sure what the sweeping gesture by Aja towards his bedroom meant. Was it simply indicating he was now going to bed; did it actually mean he was telling Nitin he was going to 'see to' his wife; was he inviting Nitin to come and watch or even join in?

Whatever it was, Nitin clearly was saying good night, probably thankful Aja seemingly had not commented on how wet and recently used his cock looked or indeed made any reference to his complete nakedness. Aja had certainly seen Nitin's penis hanging there but perhaps it had just not registered in his rather befuddled mind.

The door closed behind Aja. Of course I went in to look. I was interested to see if Aja decided to do his naughty thing with his sleeping wife. I almost wondered if Dharini would suddenly sit up as Aja asked, "well did he?" It could, just about, have been a set up job between the couple! But no, Dharini was truly asleep and Aja wasted no time at all in undressing and getting on top of his wife. His erection had come easily as I watched. There was no playing with her breasts, no slipping fingers between her thighs, no snuffling around with his mouth between her legs: he just got on top of her and began fucking away. No doubt entry made just so easy by Nitin's release; Aja too drunk to even wonder why Dharini was so slippery and easy to penetrate. The act did not take long. It was short and energetic on Aja's part, despite all the drink. The job done, he rolled sideways with a grin and was asleep and snoring before his erection had even subsided. 'Typical man,' I thought.

Enter TSM stage left. My turn!

I had a nice little time with the sleeping Dharini. So nice to enjoy her whilst she was moving rather than time frozen, even if it was simply the movement of her breathing rather than the enthusiastic joining in of the bout. Lovely to roll around with her and feel her heartbeat and her chest move. By the time I had finished, and I did not hurry myself, Dharini was simply awash with semen. She would notice that all right in the morning or if the baby awoke in the night. It would be running down her inner thighs like a waterfall -- well, OK, not quite, it had only been three men after all, but certainly rivulets of the stuff! She turned in her sleep onto her side hiding her much used sex.

It was time to go. Time to kiss Dharini good night - in Nitin's sweet way with my limp penis - and walk back home.

But I heard the door handle. Returning to the wardrobe I watched Nitin slowly peak around the door and a smile come to his face as he saw Aja asleep and heard him snore. I was more than impressed to see him half erect again. His refraction period must be unusually short. Lucky him!

Nitin came carefully across the bedroom, naked and with his naughty half erect penis swinging and stood looking down on the couple. As he stood there, his hand reaching and lightly brushing against Dharini's skin he fully erected. His thoughts so obvious, his penis betraying them - he was thinking of doing it again!

He actually picked up Aja's penis, pulled back the foreskin and inspected it. Was he seeing who had the larger cock or simply establishing if Aja had been using it with his wife? Well Aja had, and the way Nitin rubbed his fingers together showed he had found the sticky evidence! I saw him glance down at his own penis standing firm and peeled and then back to Aja's limp organ in his hand. He waggled Aja's, seemingly with derision in contrast with his own. Aja's knob all wobbling around whilst his stood proud and firm. I was sure I had understood his thoughts.

Putting the limp penis down, Nitin got onto the bed and positioned himself right behind Dharini. His intention obvious. He was going to play 'spoons' and enter her from the rear and he did just that. Certainly it was not going to be at all difficult for him to slip his penis in. It wasn't! He had a nice little gentle and long fuck against Dharini's bottom as Aja snored away inches from him. Nitin seemed, this time, in no hurry at all.

Nitin had a nice little fondle of her breasts, but what was interesting and a little unusual was how his hand came back to Aja's penis. Nitin was definitely fondling it, lifting it up in the air and drawing the foreskin back and forth whilst steadily fucking Aja's wife from behind. He seemed be trying to make it erect or at least holding it up as if it was. It was most surprising. His movements particularly pronounced when he was obviously coming in Dharini. Real wanking movement - foreskin back and forth, Aja's knob appearing and disappearing at speed. Did this mean some bi-sexual interest on Nitin's part or, as I rather suspected, he was living out a bit of a fantasy? A power fantasy over Aja.

My theory was Nitin was imagining Aja had got onto bed with every intention of fucking Dharini but had dropped off to sleep whilst still erect. Nitin was now revelling in the fact he was actually fucking Dharini right in front of Aja and imagining, whilst he did that, that he was making Aja come whilst he, Nitin, was actually ejaculating inside her. Nitin doing the proper thing whilst Dharini's husband's semen merely splashed ineffectually onto his stomach not by her action but Nitin's. What a feeling of power and superiority - albeit temporary!

Nitin continued to gyrate and pump into the soft buttocks of Dharini. He let go of Aja's penis and clearly focused all his attention on fucking Dharini. He increased his speed and his hips bounced off Dharini's so soft bottom. Nitin bent his head closer and nuzzled the back of Dharini's neck where her silky black hair had parted, breathing in her scent, a scent I knew so well, as he worked at her.

In the half-darkness I crouched as near as I could so I could hear the soft but fervent sounds of sex. There was the soft thump, thwack of his hard pubic bone meeting her bottom. So clear in the silence of the room. I could imagine it jiggling as he did so even if I could not see. I heard him whisper "Dharini..." in a strained and hoarse whisper as he made what I suspected was a valiant effort to control his lust and not overdo his enthusiasm and perhaps wake her. All the time there were the soft wet sounds of a firm erection moving in and out of a vagina. I did not think Dharini had become naturally wet though it was possible Nitin's actions were affecting her dreams. Perhaps she was in the midst of some strange erotic dream story and was reacting naturally to it and her lubrication flowing. What might it be? Dreams can be very strange. Perhaps it was even of Nitin -- or me! Certainly quite a bit of the wetness - perhaps most - would be down to the three of us who had already fucked her. Was the sucking, 'schlep, schlep, schlep,' sound of the gentle piston action perhaps a little deeper in tone because of the greater viscosity of our semen compared to Dharini's lubrication? Did the type of lubrication change the sound of fucking? The faint slap of Nitin's skin against Dharini's naked bottom was certainly affected by the very clear sheen of sweat on his skin.

Crawling, I eased a little around the bed and stood at its foot watching Nitin, ready at the slightest indication he was going to look behind him at the door to stop time. I thought it unlikely. He no longer needed to be nervous of Aja appearing -- the man was lying next to the girl Nitin was fucking! It was good to be able to watch Nitin close to and see his interaction with Dharini. I had no proprietory interest in the girl - she was Aja's not mine. I enjoyed being the voyeur as much as the next man.

Nitin stopped his thrusting for a few moments, perhaps having brought himself close to inseminating Dharini - the woman he had longed for, year after year. He even raised himself to look down at his cock as, ever so slowly he slid it out of her. Settling back on his haunches, inches from me, he pulled at her hips bringing her bottom up, getting her into somewhat of the doggy style position and then moving her legs further apart to, clearly, give him greater access. There was no let up in the strength of his erection. It stood very firm. He fingered it and, as I paused time to take a closer look at Dharini and what he was up to, I could see him smiling as he looked at all the semen decorating it.

Returning to my position I thought Nitin's look towards Aja, as he readied himself for re-entry, spoke volumes. Carefully he reinserted himself and as he did so he gave Aja's penis a flick with his forefinger bouncing it so it no longer pointed towards Dharina and himself. I saw that again as a dismissive gesture; flicking the husband's spent cock aside as he, Nitin, inserted his very virile member into Dharini.

He began to move again, his eyes glued to his cock, his hard cock, sliding in and out of Dharini's vagina; watching her labia grip onto his shaft as it pistoned in and out of her. His motion steady and unhurried back and forth, back and forth. I stopped time once more to examine his proud brown cock covered in cum (Aja's, his and mine!) so nicely inserted into Dharini. Virtually withdrawn, the steady fucking had created a frothing lubrication that sheathed his penis in a white sheen. It had dripped off his cock and onto his scrotum and practically soaked the sheets below the sexual act. Sex is substantially about liquids -- this was all very liquid! And, I have to say, very messy. A sexual mess that I found rather arousing, though not enough alas to raise me into the air - alas I was too 'spent,' but others might not!

I started time and the action burst back into motion. From my examination I was aware semen was oozing out of Dharini's hole with each thrust as the exposed edges of Nitin's glans displaced the semen of its rivals -- and indeed his own earlier offering! Fulfilling its primordial role of displacing the seed of the snoring and drunk friend who slept not 3 feet away and actually as well, me standing behind him!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers